Thread: Non Pro's
+
Add Report
Results 4,711 to 4,725 of 10388
-
04-10-22 18:02 #5678Senior Member

Posts: 2184I love MILFS. But 50 is a little older. For 700 she better be incredible looking and great in bed.
Originally Posted by XyzzyS2
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-22 16:37 #5677Senior Member

Posts: 184Wtf?
For a 51 year old? I believe that the market is a wide and varied place, but I truly don't believe it extends that far.
Originally Posted by XyzzyS2
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-22 10:43 #5676Senior Member

Posts: 46Helen Highwater
-
04-09-22 16:33 #5675Regular Member

Posts: 20Deviantdancer
This one is $500 PPM 2 hrs. Will text pics, not bad looking she is just not my jam.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...e-846a834230fd
-
04-09-22 12:57 #5674Senior Member

Posts: 46Opal & Ivy
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...3-02c7b30022b6
$1200 together, $750 one, condoms required, no giving oral or receiving anal.
-
04-08-22 19:27 #5673Senior Member

Posts: 460Ava SA
I know several guys from here have met her. I am wondering how much does Ava wants for ppm? https://members.seeking.com/member/d...2-de8d0ffb9c8c.
-
04-08-22 13:25 #5672Regular Member

Posts: 6Hosting
I don't want them knowing where I live in case they ever decide to show up randomly when my partner is home. I really don't have the patience to create fake accounts and purchase gift cards and all that jazz haha, this isn't important enough for me. I figure I'm in my mid 30's and relatively good looking, so I'm hoping that alone will keep this from being too much work. I'm just dipping my toe in the water for now. If it doesn't pan out, I'll head back to just hiring escorts. I appreciate the feedback though, I'm starting to sense you're right about how tough it is to play.
Originally Posted by BugManLet
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-22 20:57 #5671Senior Member

Posts: 135RE: FlirtyBelle
Too many of these girls are listening to "The Misadventures of A Sugar Baby" podcast by Beatrix Love. She is a professional escort and sex work who fell into "sugaring", doling gold-digger advice while talking sh*t about her clients.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-22 20:52 #5670Senior Member

Posts: 135RE: babylonglegs
Yeah, she sounds like she's living in a bubble of her own fantasy word, while you seem to be grounded in reality. She's right, you're not close. LOL.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-22 17:32 #5669Regular Member

Posts: 22She's real
I met her in the Bremerton area. She's real, but it was 18 months ago I saw her so don't know what has transpired. Let us know how it turns out if you go through with it.
Originally Posted by MyNickname
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-22 16:59 #5668Regular Member

Posts: 22Hosting
Thanks for sharing info.
Originally Posted by Omgwtflolsu
[View Original Post]
Why do you insist on them hosting? That will make your search harder. Out of 15 SB's I've hooked up with only 2 were into hosting and I'd say it's not very typical. When I started I was also looking for them to host and it kept me from doing very much unless I was traveling on business and work paid the hotel. I didn't want a paper trail of me booking hotels. For a time I booked AirBNB with a fake account (They didn't require I'd verification until late 2020) and gift cards purchased with cash! I finally broke down and got a new bank account and card the wife doesn't know about for these activities. Everyone decides their own risk profile but the more safety and anonymity you want the tougher it gets to play.
-
04-07-22 16:54 #5667Senior Member

Posts: 460She says she is at Bremerton. Said 400 for 2 hrs meet. There is something about her that has me hesitant.
Originally Posted by BugManLet
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-22 13:17 #5666Senior Member

Posts: 2931Sounds fun, toys, anal, rough or soft but
Couldn't get her to budge off of 5 bills.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...2-8ff0f381ee12
-
04-07-22 13:15 #5665Senior Member

Posts: 2931FierceBeauty
No link, as she blocked me for calling her out, pic seller.
-
04-07-22 12:17 #5664Regular Member

Posts: 9Absolutely agree with this. I'm sure a Ferrari is nice but a Toyota will still get you there and definitely more reliably.
Originally Posted by WalterWhite99
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






