Thread: Non Pro's
+
Add Report
Results 4,726 to 4,740 of 10380
-
04-06-22 19:49 #5655Senior Member

Posts: 533Babylonglegs
She quoted me 800.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-22 19:46 #5654Senior Member

Posts: 533Sweet pea
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...e-854877bd2dff
Wanted to move to text right away. Phone number was from Louisiana and when I asked to see a few pics showing her face and body, she sent me pics of porn star Bree Olson.
-
04-06-22 19:19 #5653Senior Member

Posts: 42Help a brotha out
Topic came up on another forum and I never got an answer so I thought I'd ask here but how do you spot providers at casinos I frequent them and love the hobby so why not combine the 2 what should I look for if I've never picked of up there before.
-
04-06-22 18:22 #5652Senior Member

Posts: 2924Wants 750 per date
750 per? But damn look at that body!
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...7-1da6fd35438f
-
04-06-22 18:00 #5651Senior Member

Posts: 2924She asked me what I gave my last SB
I told her we did 300 per date and saw each other 2-3 times a month. Her reply was, we are not close.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...9-a214075b017d
-
04-06-22 17:58 #5650Senior Member

Posts: 2924DTf but.
Wants $500. I did not try to negotiate. Cute girl from the pic she sent me.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...7-419b591abc89
-
04-06-22 12:25 #5649Banned Member

Posts: 1358Back in the time frame 1996 through 2004, I made a lot of money as a COBOL programmer, dealing with the so-called "Year 2000 crisis". It was definitely a fantastic time for anyone with such skills. But I did not change my life style in any way, shape, or form. About the only "over the top" item I purchased was a 2001 BMW 525 I brand new. But we had been planning on purchasing a new car anyway, and in fact we were considering some Acura models. The BMW wound up costing us only about $10 K more.
Originally Posted by TnaPorter
[View Original Post]
What we did instead was save as much money as we could for our retirement, and it was definitely a wise decision. I certainly did not over spend when it came to visiting providers, as it was not necessary. In those days, there were so many more reliable, independent, service oriented women available, at decent, "in the market" rates.
Of course since the pandemic started, the provider market has changed drastically, with most women charging over the top rates, and still only providing so-called services. Given that most hobbyists are either rookies, or developed cabin fever due to the isolation connected with the pandemic, they are willing to pay such crazy rates. And of course there is the limited supply of decent independent providers which also contributes to all this.
But your post is well stated.
-
04-06-22 09:45 #5648Senior Member

Posts: 2924What allowance did you agree upon?
Originally Posted by XyzzyS2
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-22 01:10 #5647Senior Member

Posts: 184Totally beating a dead horse.
There's a lot of money in this area and maybe 10 years ago I was pretty hot shit but my company just gave this undergrad from Harvard a $307 k starting salary. My new neighbor? I live in Portage Bay and my new next door neighbor looks like he's 25 max. Yeah, he bought that house. And he's single and his place is apparently the place to meet up at after going out on Friday and Saturday. So yeah, these guys have money and they're willing to spend.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
Like, for the most part I hang out with two SBs in Seattle -- one is $500 and the other is $200. I don't think that the $500 is way better than the $200 one but sometimes I'm in the mood for one over the other and that's just what they cost. I'm not telling anyone that they should "get used to it" or should pay more than what they're comfortable paying, but this is just what's going on right now.
I actually have a funny story to share. A week ago I noticed that my old nanny now has an * We used to be really close so I talked to her about it and she told me that she's on Secret Benefits and is doing the SD thing to fund her lifestyle. I asked her straight up if we could hook up and she told me to make an offer, which I did at 30 minutes for $300. She laughed and said (paraphrased) "Michael, that's sweet and it really sounds like fun, but I charge $1200/ hr". And she left it at that. Yeah. I'm not THAT excited to fuck the nanny but as her Snapchat buddy, I saw her recent trips to Vegas, Miami, and Cancun -- clearly someone is.
-
04-06-22 01:00 #5646Senior Member

Posts: 503Yeah it's a bit of a hassle but I prefer to meet even for coffee before going to the hotel. As you do not know if she would show or how she really looks like.
Originally Posted by XyzzyS2
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-22 23:23 #5645Banned Member

Posts: 1358So what. It certainly does not mean that we must pay those ridiculous rates most of these women are charging these days. If you want to pay them, be my guest. But that makes it much more difficult for us who absolutely will not (and hate to) pay those higher rates.
Originally Posted by Michael1967
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-22 19:22 #5644Senior Member

Posts: 1544I know I'm beating a dead horse, but
I had a client that is a SB stop by the office today. She has had one guy for 10 years and met him on Seeking. He gave her $250 K last year to help her put a down payment on a house (her annual allowance from him is $100 K). I finally took a good look at her. She's cute, a little ditzy in a sweet way but definitely not a knockout (I've fucked hotter for free in the last 5 years or so). She had some boobs, but absolutely zero butt. So, that's more than $1 million in 10 years for doing nothing but fucking someone occasionally part-time. Interestingly enough, we talked about the whole SB thing (again) and not once did she say nice things about him or even speak fondly of him. She did say great things about her "broke" boyfriend who she has to buy stuff for.
So, while some of you are complaining about fucking $500 GPS girls, here's someone that is slightly above average looking that is bringing in $100 K / year (or $250 K last year). There is money in this area and many of these ladies know it.
-
04-04-22 15:09 #5643Senior Member

Posts: 135RE: FlirtyBelle
I too got the GPS vibe from her. Those model-quality pictures are nice, but I suspect they're a lure for a "pre-paid" M&G. I passed, though the girl in the pictures is really hot.
Originally Posted by CreamPieGuy543
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-22 15:05 #5642Senior Member

Posts: 135Re: sweetnsmart
She messaged me with that as well. I passed. I have zero interest in someone so in love with herself that she has delusional GPS.
Originally Posted by ShibaSig12
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-22 15:01 #5641Senior Member

Posts: 46Rayna- made me book a hotel, then ghosted
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...7-874db62912bf
Subject more or less says ot all, except she communicated with me up until 3 minutes before the check in. Then nothing. Then after 3 hours, "Hey".











Reply With Quote




