Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,791 to 11,805 of 59506
-
04-11-22 20:28 #47716Senior Member

Posts: 130Katy Massage
Finally made my way to Katy. Met Sasha. Yeah! She is a cute, short, 40's something woman. Her English was limited, causing us to misunderstand each other sometimes, but we were able to work through it. Overall nice touch and pressured massage. She was very obliging on the flip. Very nice body and breasts. She allowed mutual touch, breasts in mouth, and hand in cat, just be gentle. Very sweet girl. Will most definitely see again.
-
04-11-22 20:18 #47715Senior Member

Posts: 130I am not the one questions someone's truth, but if you been mongering for 20 years, I would believe you should know the right amount of tip a young lady should receive for an open menu. I have been in a few scenarios where this has happen, usually with someone I have seen for a while and the provider did not expect a tip. But because I know it rare and I like taking care.
Originally Posted by EngineerGuy
[View Original Post]
Of the ones that take care of me I ensure I tip appropriately.
I feel if you wanted to tip her correctly you would have done so. You couldn't go to atm nearby?
And of course, you should share the shop even if you want to keep the girl to yourself, but keep in mind you are not her only one.
-
04-11-22 19:30 #47714Senior Member

Posts: 1456Bbfs
If you got all that then good for you, but if you aren't going to at least share the name of the shop just don't feel bad when you want info on a place and people remember you as "that guy", the one who didn't at least share the name of the shop. Point of the forum is to share.
Originally Posted by EngineerGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 19:19 #47713Banned Member

Posts: 13634Think I know who you're referring to. Didn't notice anything stinky in her nether region?
Originally Posted by EngineerGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 18:28 #47712Senior Member

Posts: 27Oh I'm telling the truth. Still kind of in shock from it to be honest. I wasn't intending to be stingy, that's all I had with me (was only expecting massage and HE, I am normally a generous tipper). I think I'll take her another Benjamin tomorrow.
Originally Posted by TheWiseacre
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 18:08 #47711Senior Member

Posts: 327One-off
If you are telling the truth, then you should have tipped a lot more. You tipped $80 for full menu? That's stingy.
Originally Posted by EngineerGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 17:25 #47710Senior Member

Posts: 798I think we are all in agreement Alice has the largest around for a CAMP? Agreed, tits are good and even better in your face.
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 17:23 #47709Banned Member

Posts: 2410Then why should we tell you what you should have tipped? Works both ways.
Originally Posted by EngineerGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 17:20 #47708Banned Member

Posts: 2410No such thing as fake tits unless it's just your imagination.
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 17:19 #47707Regular Member

Posts: 14Old saying
If you don't mention who, or at least where it probably happened in your dreams before you woke up. You could mention the parlor without mentioning the girls name. Board is here to share information, so at the mysterious un named place with the un named girl you paid 1.6? So .6 to the house and 1.0 tip.
Originally Posted by EngineerGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 17:18 #47706Banned Member

Posts: 2410Yes, she's legit and photos are accurate.
Originally Posted by TheRealGyalist
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 17:15 #47705Senior Member

Posts: 798She's legit and has been reviewed in the Non-AMP section with good reviews. Go try her out.
Originally Posted by TheRealGyalist
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 16:42 #47704Senior Member

Posts: 4061This girl is so popular she's the one that should have her own thread. She's been reviewed on "Non AMP and Massage" (which is the correct section to post this). She was reviewed on another section but I forget which one. But yes she is totally legit and those are actual pictures of her.
Originally Posted by TheRealGyalist
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 16:32 #47703Senior Member

Posts: 798Agree with Doc's suggestions.
Originally Posted by DocHolliday35
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 15:59 #47702Senior Member

Posts: 176Busty Babe
In town for a few days and found this gem. Any feedback? Never visited an AMP in ATL or private residence so just want to do research before I make a decision.
https://adultsearch.com/georgia/atla...y-rubs/2739659
She legit?









Reply With Quote





