Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,791 to 11,805 of 59503
-
04-11-22 19:19 #47713Banned Member

Posts: 13634Think I know who you're referring to. Didn't notice anything stinky in her nether region?
Originally Posted by EngineerGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 18:28 #47712Senior Member

Posts: 27Oh I'm telling the truth. Still kind of in shock from it to be honest. I wasn't intending to be stingy, that's all I had with me (was only expecting massage and HE, I am normally a generous tipper). I think I'll take her another Benjamin tomorrow.
Originally Posted by TheWiseacre
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 18:08 #47711Senior Member

Posts: 327One-off
If you are telling the truth, then you should have tipped a lot more. You tipped $80 for full menu? That's stingy.
Originally Posted by EngineerGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 17:25 #47710Senior Member

Posts: 798I think we are all in agreement Alice has the largest around for a CAMP? Agreed, tits are good and even better in your face.
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 17:23 #47709Banned Member

Posts: 2410Then why should we tell you what you should have tipped? Works both ways.
Originally Posted by EngineerGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 17:20 #47708Banned Member

Posts: 2410No such thing as fake tits unless it's just your imagination.
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 17:19 #47707Regular Member

Posts: 14Old saying
If you don't mention who, or at least where it probably happened in your dreams before you woke up. You could mention the parlor without mentioning the girls name. Board is here to share information, so at the mysterious un named place with the un named girl you paid 1.6? So .6 to the house and 1.0 tip.
Originally Posted by EngineerGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 17:18 #47706Banned Member

Posts: 2410Yes, she's legit and photos are accurate.
Originally Posted by TheRealGyalist
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 17:15 #47705Senior Member

Posts: 798She's legit and has been reviewed in the Non-AMP section with good reviews. Go try her out.
Originally Posted by TheRealGyalist
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 16:42 #47704Senior Member

Posts: 4061This girl is so popular she's the one that should have her own thread. She's been reviewed on "Non AMP and Massage" (which is the correct section to post this). She was reviewed on another section but I forget which one. But yes she is totally legit and those are actual pictures of her.
Originally Posted by TheRealGyalist
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 16:32 #47703Senior Member

Posts: 798Agree with Doc's suggestions.
Originally Posted by DocHolliday35
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 15:59 #47702Senior Member

Posts: 176Busty Babe
In town for a few days and found this gem. Any feedback? Never visited an AMP in ATL or private residence so just want to do research before I make a decision.
https://adultsearch.com/georgia/atla...y-rubs/2739659
She legit?
-
04-11-22 15:37 #47701Senior Member

Posts: 4061The past couple times you tried for Alice you didn't ask Lily to massage you while you waited or did she offer to? I still like to see Tiffany just to see what the tit talk is about. Again it is seldom you see big tittied Asians. I'm sure Alice has her beat in massage, HJ technique, and body but 4 big titties in your face at an AMP is very likely these days.
Originally Posted by ImNoThere
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 15:02 #47700Banned Member

Posts: 13634
Originally Posted by Macthesword
[View Original Post]
Doc, if Mac has wheels then the Roswell CAMPs / KAMPs are 30 minutes from Johns Creek.
Originally Posted by DocHolliday35
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-22 14:39 #47699Senior Member

Posts: 36Can confirm that happiness is to be had at Massage Pro but it's been a few months.
Originally Posted by Funbr202
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





