Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
16192789494
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18190
    Senior Member


    Posts: 324

    Erma

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    What's up, Five! Yeah I've been there twice and both times just had Meh experiences as well. I'm sure they get decent looking girls here and there, but I haven't seen it. Many of the raving reviews I've seen for them are from posters with less than 5 reviews.
    I guess that should have been a warning sign- live and learn! 5.

  2. #18189

    NLBC itch. Grace

    Had an itch again and had to visit last night. Close to closing time (que closing time song LOL), and went to check daisy out but she was busy. Went with grace again but chemistry was much stronger since it was not a first visit. Again, awesome tease on the back with heavy breathing and tongue action. DFK and all that. This time she had me arch up for a BBBJ while I was facing down. The face bash was just aggressive and fun. On the flip, went for some slurpy 69 and watched the DT in the mirror. Had to grab and hold her down close cause she kept arching away from that O. Usual fun doggy, mish and standing mish. What's more important is after the cooldown cuddle, she told me that. Kiki is coming back on or around Saturday! Including a new one named Hanni? Sounds like honey but is told to be a cousin of molly. That fantasy just got me excited. Would definitely visit asap but I got to wait till donations replenish. Let me know how they are! I'd try both LOL.

  3. #18188

    Foutain Spa

    Hey everyone!

    Seen a few posts online advertising Latina providers, has anyone had any experiences here? Can confirm there is Latinas? It says yes on Rubmaps but would not be the first time that the information on there is accurate. Thanks everyone!

  4. #18187

    Trips to greece

    Anyone know of AMPs who travel to Greece? I was looking forward to the girl who was supposed to show to vip2, but guess that's no more. I know of 2 others that offer so if anyone wants that info PMme or pm me your I for would much appreciate it tia.

  5. #18186

    Cute Serena at Convoy massage

    Normally the ladies here are in their 40's or 50's, was in a different mood today and was only looking for a handy. Typically with handies I prefer the older ladies because of the technique. Walked in and was greeted by a very thin and pretty girl who introduced herself as Serena. Paid for the 30 minutes and went to the room with the sliding doors. She came in wearing her tight leopard skin shirt with a very padded push-up bra underneath and some black skin tight yoga pants. Gave up pretty decent medium massage for about 15 minutes and then started teasing the boys while I was face down. Got a hot towel wiped off the oil and asked me to flip. Put some oil on the little Lebowski and started stroking him. I reached up and put my hands underneath her shirt and tried to open her push-up bra, but she requested that I not open the bra but I could push it up to expose her tiny little perky A cups with nice long pointy nipples. For my boy bechill I would describe her boobs on a scale of 1 to 10,10 being titless as a 7. For being such a young Chinese girl, Serena had four or five different techniques and they all felt wonderful and had me shooting a load on her hands in a matter of 8 minutes. Definitely recommend her as she is very cute and sweet. Her English is good enough.

    Cheers.

  6. #18185

    Hyuna 108 and NLBC awkwardness

    Today I was in the Hillcrest area to catch the padres game with some buddies and decided to check out NLBC for the first time under the new management so I called ahead to book my appointment. When I showed up, Grace left one of the rooms to answer the door and I then realized both girls were in the middle of their sessions. As she was escorting me to the 3rd room in the back, I saw another monger chilling and waiting on a chair next to the restroom and we both stared at each other awkwardly. Grace put me in the 3rd room while that monger was literally sitting 3 ft away from me. She went back to her session and after 5 minutes she returned to the restroom. I told her I had to go and she told me it'll be another 10 minutes. I definitely had to yikes the fuck out of there lmao. I left pretty disappointed because I did have an appointment and having to chill with another monger was really awkward. At least I got to see what Grace looked like and I would give her face a 6. 5 out of 10. She's probably low 30's, 5'2, petite build. I honestly didn't think I was missing much. Daisy on the other hand who I had already had a session with back at VIP1 a couple months ago is a 8 out of 10. If I go back to NLBC and I probably will, it's most likely just to see Daisy again. I really hope overbooking will not become a common issue at NLBC because I have never encountered this kind of issue with VIP1/2 or other AMP for that matter.

    I didn't want to blue ball myself so I hit up the two k-agencies but no one was available on short notice. I texted 108 MMS to see if I can check out the new Kgirl and she was able get me in on short notice. When I showed up MMS welcomed me sweetly as always and escorted me to my favorite 107 room. Two minutes later as I was taking my clothes off, in comes this gorgeous chick that got me rock hard as soon as I saw her. She introduced herself, gave me a hug and then she noticed my dick was growing by the second lmao. She gave my pecker a good squeeze and we DFK for a good minute. Her face is a 8 to me and she looks like a typical asian chick you see at an EDM concert / rave. Upper 20's, 5'3, MM C cup tits, with an hourglass shaped body, which I love. Big chest, very narrow waist, and wide hips. I'm not really an ass guy, but her ass is solid. She helped me take off the rest of my clothes and I asked for a massage. She speaks perfect Korean and her English is decent for AMP standard. Massage was just ok. After the flip, we made out for a bit and gave me a good titty fuck while she was on top. She gave my balls some great attention and her BBBJ was on point, sloppy and wet just the way I like it. Coulda popped there but wanted to have more fun. I asked if I could eat her out and her eyes lit up. Her kitty was smooth and very tasty. She was very vocal throughout the DATY and the way she grabbed me with her legs and hands made me feel I was doing a great job (I did follow a couple DATY tips that was recently posted on here LOL). I asked for the cover and she gave me a nice standing BBBJ before putting the cover on. We started in mish and DFK most of the time. Unfortunately I only lasted one position because the passionate kissing pushed me over the edge. I dumped a 3 day load in her mouth and she swallowed it like a champ. I definitely want to try K9 and CG with her next time to see them titties and ass bounce.

    I got really lucky and got to see Hyuna sooner rather than later. I will probably see her at least once a week until she leaves at the end of the month. Between Hyuna and Petra who is back in SD, the next 2 weeks will be a delight for any Korean aficionado like myself LOL.

  7. #18184

    No Kidding

    Quote Originally Posted by Happy091  [View Original Post]
    She stole 100 dollars from my wallet and I think they have hidden cameras there. Stay away
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Have have 6 reviews and all 6 of your reviews are for Serenity. Three are for Suk. You are a regular to her and the spa and that's how they treat one of their regulars? I'm a huge fan of big boobs, but No thanks!
    Seriously, WTF is that about? No thanks indeed!

    Mr MuffMan.

  8. #18183

    Erma Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Five  [View Original Post]
    After reading around here and deciding to try something different from 108 I went over to Erma. Mid day, seemed slow, met by a short somewhat plump woman in a mask and a sundress- busty, looked thick which is fine. Her name was Emily. Asked for a half, paid the door fee and got settled in. Almost no pretense of massage before teasing started and the moment I reached out and caressed her calf she told me to flip over. Not really in the mood for FS with her thickness- if she had been spinner type I would have- so I opted for a French lesson. She dropped her top- big, natural- nice. And began a decent CBJ. After a few minutes- it takes me forever with a cover- she asked if she could finish me with her hand- I wasn't thrilled with that but I understand. Played with her breasts and nipples while she worked on me and after a couple minutes I popped. She was nice and sweet but I doubt I would return. Time to try somewhere else or go back to 108. Cheers- 5.
    What's up, Five! Yeah I've been there twice and both times just had Meh experiences as well. I'm sure they get decent looking girls here and there, but I haven't seen it. Many of the raving reviews I've seen for them are from posters with less than 5 reviews.

  9. #18182

    Suk at Serenity

    Quote Originally Posted by Happy091  [View Original Post]
    Suk has the biggest boobs I have ever see on an Asian chick. God damn, she also provided a wonderful massage experience for me. We started slow, then we both enjoyed a lot. Hopefully, she is going to stay here for a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy091  [View Original Post]
    I just went to visited suk. I had another wonderful experience with her. Did a 69 section this time, that was freaking awesome. She told me she is just going to be here 2 more days. I had to go visit her more while she is here. Hopefully, she is going to come back soon. Another golden rate for her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy091  [View Original Post]
    She stole 100 dollars from my wallet and I think they have hidden cameras there. Stay away
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanMendez345  [View Original Post]
    Was It the actual suk With the Huge knockers? Last time they said she was back it was a Lie?
    I would hope he knows who Suk is. He saw her three times.

  10. #18181

    Suk

    Quote Originally Posted by Happy091  [View Original Post]
    She stole 100 dollars from my wallet and I think they have hidden cameras there. Stay away
    Was It the actual suk With the Huge knockers? Last time they said she was back it was a Lie?

  11. #18180

    Looking for AMP in Ocean or Pacific Beach

    I have been visiting PB for years but just recently got into the AMP hobby. Are there any good ones in Ocean or Pacific Beach areas? I'm usually with friends but without a car, so can't make it out past the freeways. TIA!

  12. #18179
    Senior Member


    Posts: 324

    Erma- first visit. Meh

    After reading around here and deciding to try something different from 108 I went over to Erma. Mid day, seemed slow, met by a short somewhat plump woman in a mask and a sundress- busty, looked thick which is fine. Her name was Emily. Asked for a half, paid the door fee and got settled in. Almost no pretense of massage before teasing started and the moment I reached out and caressed her calf she told me to flip over. Not really in the mood for FS with her thickness- if she had been spinner type I would have- so I opted for a French lesson. She dropped her top- big, natural- nice. And began a decent CBJ. After a few minutes- it takes me forever with a cover- she asked if she could finish me with her hand- I wasn't thrilled with that but I understand. Played with her breasts and nipples while she worked on me and after a couple minutes I popped. She was nice and sweet but I doubt I would return. Time to try somewhere else or go back to 108. Cheers- 5.

  13. #18178
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDudeInSd  [View Original Post]
    No mention of a cover, I know she has a few select high paying customers that she offers BBFS, did she allow it and if so what was the cost? Thanks again for the review.
    Apologies. I have been seeing Lily for probably 4 or 5 years. I tip her $200+ and it's always been CFS. Lily has never offered BBFS. I hope this clears it up for you.

  14. #18177

    Sunday double dip at NLBC

    I've been out of the mongering game for a couple years, and came back with a vengeance today. Given some of the great reviews for NLBC I decided to give it a shot. I didn't call ahead since it seems you can't really go wrong with either Daisy or Grace. I got there in the AM and was greeted by Dailey. She is sweet and petite and it helped get rid of the jitters I had after not doing this for a while. I have her the. 6 for HH and 1. 4 tip up front and we got things started. I had much the same wonderful experience that has been shared with a nice sensual massage and DDK to start, really nice BBBJ and 69 to start. She had a beautiful spinner body and small but perky breasts. She got on top and unfortunately I was so excited I could only contain myself for a few min, but it was absolutely amazing. Wonderful experience.

    Once she finished, she intoduced me to grace who was absolutely stunning as well, with a killer body. I told her I would come back in a couple days to meet her. I went back to the car and the little head was thinking "we we are already here so might as well" so I waited about 30 min or so to recharge and headed back. She was laughing when I walked back in the door.

    Things with Grace started off pretty hot and heavy right away: I told her I couldn't resist coming back, and we both stopped down and starting making out right away. I didn't want to miss out on the massage portion so we made our way back to the table, and she glided her perfect titities all over my body. She for sure has a little bit more T and A than Daisy, but they are both stunning so it really comes down to preference. The BBBJ was one of the best I've ever had and she was as taking the whole thing. We did 69 and she was as in no rush at all. Eventually when the cover did come on, she started off RCG and spun all the way around. It was amazing and luckily after the first pop I was able to last a while longer this time. Once we finished she kept sucking even after I was done. She left the room for a few min after and I assumed things were done so I got dressed, but she actually came back and hung out until her next client came giving me massage and making out and telling me about herself a bit more. We for sure were there longer than 30 min but YMMV.

    Over all both were absolutely incredible. Grace for sure gets the nod from be personally going back to back, but you can't go wrong with either girl. They are sweet hearts.

  15. #18176
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDudeInSd  [View Original Post]
    No mention of a cover, I know (Lily/Amy) has a few select high paying customers that she offers BBFS, did she allow it and if so what was the cost?
    Bump. I'm guessing it's in the neighborhood of kgirl rates. But if it's only offered to her select few, I won't hold my breath on a response.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape