Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 10,471 to 10,485 of 28075
-
03-04-22 05:28 #17605Banned Member

Posts: 239My fellow monger might want to delete on of these. It seems like it was double posted. Just an FYI. Thank you for reporting.
Originally Posted by Kunilingus
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-22 05:22 #17604Banned Member

Posts: 239I'll assume it's with the warm water? Lily at MRC / Flanders is an expert at that. I know that technique was discussed on the forums before. But it sure is an awesome experience.
Originally Posted by JoeBlow25
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-22 05:18 #17603Shill for super spa

Posts: 66Gina at Super Spa
New girl Fina at Super Spa on Ronson. Pretty face with a beautiful smile, looks mid twenties, slim with nice natural C's. Meh massage, but when it comes down to the real action, something tells me Gina has does this before. LOL! Phenomenal BBBJ then on goes the cover and every position I'm capable of was accommodated with enthusiasm. Did not rush the session and allowed me to enjoy her body as long as I was able. I must have lasted at least 3 maybe 5 minutes. Just kidding boys, but you get the idea. Gina is a sexy slim Asian doll willing to please. Super spa has a super provider.
-
03-03-22 23:31 #17602Banned Member

Posts: 6Suk at Serenity
I just went to visited suk. I had another wonderful experience with her. Did a 69 section this time, that was freaking awesome. She told me she is just going to be here 2 more days. I had to go visit her more while she is here. Hopefully, she is going to come back soon. Another golden rate for her.
-
03-03-22 22:29 #17601Regular Member

Posts: 16Eva 108
Just visited Eva at 108. Probably the best AMP I've ever experienced. Great massage, English is much better than most, and on the flip? Jezzus.
Great BBBJ skills, finished with cfs. . 6/ hr to mms and 1. 4 tip.
I will be returning. I've read a lot of concern with popo lingering around, I hope that's just rumors, I'd hate to see this place go down. Lmk if any of y'all heard or seen anything about that. Thanks.
-
03-03-22 22:04 #17600Banned Member

Posts: 224VIP Sex Machine Jenny
Thanks you for sharing your top notch VIP experience with Jenny. She sounds like just my type and one more in the long line of exceptional VIP talent they keep bringing in. I plan on hitting VIP tomorrow to hopefully see either Jenny, or Cici, or maybe I'll get lucky and have some Jenny / Cici 3 some fun. I'll be sure to post the deets later.
Originally Posted by Monster224
[View Original Post]
PTJ.
-
03-03-22 20:24 #17599Banned Member

Posts: 3075Eva and 108 hotties
Originally Posted by DeepMassage
[View Original Post]
Eva at 108 is a must see. I agree, a TOTAL package.
Originally Posted by Ryan1979
[View Original Post]
Rita is back on Saturday. Another awesome provider. Two definite hotties at 108 on my list the upcoming weeks.
-
03-03-22 20:19 #17598Banned Member

Posts: 3075Jenny VIP
Mina told me Jenny is definitely my type and said she's very pretty. Thanks for your review and confirmation. Looks like she is maintaining the VIP treatment. Looks like Jenny and CiCi are top on my list at VIP!
Originally Posted by Monster224
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-22 19:20 #17597Senior Member

Posts: 567Eva is the complete package
Spoiler alert! Love it!
Eva is the complete package! Cute, kicking body, sweet, gives a great massage, conversational English, never rushed and as for her other attributes, already well documented by many respected members. Eva knows what us boys like and is a great actre... I mean she loves sex. Haha!
I'll PM you on some similar talent.
Originally Posted by DeepMassage
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-22 18:16 #17596Banned Member

Posts: 713Happy Foot Massage on convoy, Amy
After reading the review here last week I decided to stop by and check it out since I hadn't been there in about 5 years. They totally redesigned the inside of the shop, they now have massage rooms whereas they used to just have little tables where they did foot massages only with a curtain. I called to make an appointment with Amy since she had a favorable review. Here is the short version, Amy is in her early fifties and gave a very strong legitimate massage with a little bit of teasing before the flip. After the flip I asked for everything, she laughed, then I asked for a BJ she laughed again, then she proceeded to give me a nice HJ and I left a happy man. 120 out the door.
Cheers.
-
03-03-22 16:17 #17595Banned Member

Posts: 222Eva at 108 review. Spoiler alert. GO!
For all you mongers out there who appreciate a legit real massage to go along with your playtime, you should consider putting Eva on your list. I typically schedule hhr appointments at the AMPs because most of the girls don't do much of a massage. With Eva, I typically schedule 1 hour appointments so I can enjoy the message. When it comes to playtime, Eva's been discussed in pretty good detail already, but the activities were full GFE and the cherry on top was ending in an intense CIM. For you BBBJ aficionados, Eva's BBBJCIM is very good as well. She does charge more for the BBBJCIM finish though.
If anyone else has recommendations of either massage parlor girls or independent girls that provide a solid therapeutic massage of either swedish or deep tissue along with at least a BBBJ finish, I'd enjoy learning more of your recommendations on the board or via private message.
-
03-03-22 15:59 #17594Regular Member

Posts: 8JW Spa
Has anyone been to JW? Is so who are the Latinas working there?
-
03-03-22 15:19 #17593Shill for Erma spa, ignore all posts

Posts: 27Erma Spa Summer
I went to Erma to see Summer twice, she is a very nice beautiful Japanese girl, she spoke English well so we were able to have a conversation along the way. She was friendly and she came off as a very sincere person. And she didn't even bring up money, I made sure to let her know that I was very pleased with her service I enjoyed my time with her too.
Originally Posted by Simon555
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-22 10:46 #17592Senior Member

Posts: 33GFE Machine named Jenny VIP
Thought I posted earlier but I guess did not go though. Went to VIP today and had the new girl Jenny. I was stunned as to how pretty she is. Her lips are perfect for kissing and the rest of her is very nice with some C cups and a nice frame that feels good when you are hugging.
So, In the room, we start DFK like GF / BF who haven't seen each other in months. She asked me to lay on my stomach. She started with B2B, then started kissing my ears and neck. Her lips are so soft. I couldn't stand it. I flipped over, took control and had her lay to my right. DFK galore. She can even do sloppy DFK once she was turned on. I didn't want to wait anymore. So, I laid on her back and went to suck on those puffy aeriola. She has the type of breast that looks like there are no nipples. But once you know how to get them stimulated. Hello. There they are. I loved it and she was loving it too. Then onto to the DATY. She came twice. Not gushing or squirting, just more wet with squeezing her legs against my head. Then I moved back to DFK. She was definitely stimulated all over. She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me closer. I started rubbing junior all over her kitty. She was enjoying it so much, she almost forgot the condom. Damn! She insists on CFS, so OK. Always respect the lady. Cover goes on. She has a tight kitty. Junior had to enter slowly because he is rather fat. Mish, standing, then standing mish, then mish again, CG, sitting CG, ACG, RCG. She is a spinner, then back to mish, standing mish, mish once more.
Somewhere in there (I know where but I don't want to say), she came twice. She does have a favorite position with me. YMMV. It was GFE w / DFK and holding each other all the way for me. Then finally popped in mish.
This ones a keeper, but only here for 2 weeks.
-
03-03-22 10:25 #17591Shill for Erma spa, ignore all posts

Posts: 27Erma Spa Summur
I went to Erma to see Summer twice, she is a very nice beautiful Japanese girl, she spoke English well so we were able to have a conversation along the way. She was friendly and she came off as a very sincere person. And she didn't even bring up money, I made sure to let her know that I was very pleased with her service I enjoy my time with her too.
Originally Posted by Kunilingus
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




