Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 10,486 to 10,500 of 28075
-
03-03-22 01:51 #17590Shill for super spa

Posts: 667 Spa / Bella
Your description doesn't do Bella justice. I thought she was a very pretty lady and her attitude and service are awesome! After paying the house, she asks if I'd like to take a shower. Though I had showered just a few hours ago I figured she'd appreciate knowing for sure that I'm clean. Too my surprise she disrobes with me and follows me into the bathroom. That was very welcome surprise.
Back in the room and still in the nude, she gave a pretty good massage and climbs on the table for a little body to body and nip glide action. Asks what I wanted, I say everything and she asks if I'd like a BJ with condom, I say no. She says she'll give me good service and that she did. I got the mouthwash BBBJ which was a first for me. The sensation is interesting but other than being something new, it's not that big of a deal for me, but I suspect it's a hygiene thing for the girl. She gave a great DT than the cover goes on and she tells me to fuck her. We switch positions and she lays on the table for mish. Man she's tight and we go through a few positions and end up in standing mish. While I'm pumping her she asks if I like a tight pussy. Yes and I realize that Bella has the best pussy control I've ever encountered. I could feel her tightening up her pussy and releasing as I'm pounding away. She was literally milking my dick with her pussy and I couldn't control myself any longer filling the bag. After I pull out she wipes is both down and removes the condom checking the contents. Satisfied with the results she says good job and gives me a nice hug before putting her clothes back on. I almost forgot to tip her and a bit embarrassed she had to remind me. Amazing time and I'll be back for another round. The other girl Nancy looks very alluring.
I like the laid back atmosphere of this spa and the fact that there isn't a flow of mongers coming and going. Reasonable rates, unrushed service, with good looking girls that know how to please in a nice clean spa. Can't ask for much more from an AMP.
Originally Posted by FsSdMon
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-22 00:26 #17589Banned Member

Posts: 3075Sorry to hear about your injury, then having to go in the hospital. I'm glad you are at your tail end of your recovery.
Originally Posted by DragonWolf
[View Original Post]
Sounds like you definitely need some fun time after you fully recover. I'm sure Mina will definitely take care of all your ailments and sexual needs. She might even surprise you with a 3 some play.
Yes, the chatter about Suki has me interested as well, but CiCi at VIP is back and Rita at 108. These two are guaranteed a fun time so that's where I will be focusing the next week.
Take care bro!
-
03-02-22 23:53 #17588Senior Member

Posts: 329VIP and stuff
I went twice in Dec. And Lisa took care of me the 1st time. Cici came in toward the end for introductions, but only a little light teaser of play (kissing & a little touching). The 2nd time a temporary fill-in, Yoyo / Yuyu? (NOT Jojo), took care of me. I saw Lisa as I was leaving and she recognized me, since the two visits were relatively close and I told her I was heading out of state for the holidays.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
As bad luck would have it, I got pretty sick over the holidays (nothing having anything to do w / any kind of sexy time activity / leg injury (puncture wound) led to gnarly infection) and was getting treatment and then the badness returned in rapidly and aggressively and put me in the hospital and now I'm at the tail end of recovery after being out of the game for an extended stint, and eager to get back into one of these hotties. Not necessarily just at VIP, but any quality lady who is willing to entertain this dude who's slowly starting to resemble Santa in terms of age & physique. LOL.
I definitely want to try and catch Mina, so hopefully she returns before I go out of state again (I split time between SD & AZ, since I've worked from home since before the pandemic, so the flip flop between states doesn't impact me work-wise).
All the chatter about Suki also catching my attention, and it seems like she's gone really soon, so I may have to see about that.
I'm going up to LA Saturday, so trying to catch a bit of fun up that way is also a consideration that's being juggled in my mind, so I'm almost at a standstill w / all these options. I do know I'm going to TJ within the next several weeks and planning to do it up right down there.
-
03-02-22 22:16 #17587Banned Member

Posts: 3075Must see
If you have not met Mina, you have to put her on your list to meet when she returns. She just left today and may make another debut visit in 10 days.
Originally Posted by DragonWolf
[View Original Post]
I know there are CiCi fans here. She's great and a fan to many. She is back with two new girls, Jenny and Emily. I was told all will provide the VIP treatment.
-
03-02-22 19:00 #17586Regular Member

Posts: 9By chance or these real?.
Originally Posted by Darkking
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-22 18:30 #17585Banned Member

Posts: 30Las Vegas
Any of my fellow mongers in SD have any intel on your favorite spots in Vegas? Looking for some beauty's with big tits, any help is good help! TIA.
-
03-02-22 17:34 #17584Banned Member

Posts: 122Erma
Do a search for that in this thread. That place is talked about often, you should have no problem finding the info you're looking for.
Originally Posted by ImpaleHer
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-22 15:25 #17583Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 313 some VIP
Mina texted me and proposed a 3 some with newbies as well, unfortunately I'm out of town for business. I missed out on mina this time.
Originally Posted by RolfTorren
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-22 15:22 #17582Regular Member

Posts: 4Erma Spa
Anyone ever visit? Definitely looks like an AMP. Was in the plaza the other night and saw a guy go in, around 10 pm. Scantily clad good looking Asian let him in, then locked the door and made sure the blinds were closed. Want to visit but would like some opinions on the service first.
-
03-02-22 14:04 #17581Banned Member

Posts: 122108
Just left 108. It was my first time there. Only my 3rd time getting FS and it wasn't the best but wasn't the worst also. I want to say her name was Lena or something along the lines but didn't can't remember for sure. She had a good body, she didn't really want me grabbing her boobs. With me being new to the FS I think I still get a little nervous and with multiple people coming in it made it hard for me to fully enjoy. I would probably get this spot again but would probably opt to try someone else as she didn't seem all that interested until the end when she kept telling me she wanted to marry me.
-
03-02-22 14:00 #17580Senior Member

Posts: 329Summer / Fall Chickens
The rejuvenating effect that some of these ladies can have on those of us in the "mature gentlemen" category can certainly be incredible at times. LOL.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
I've been out of commission for the last month or so, and had spent some time before that out of state, but I'll be looking forward to Mina's return, since I have yet to meet her, and I've been hoping to make her acquaintance.
-
03-02-22 12:48 #17579Banned Member

Posts: 713Hmmm, she got there yesterday because she texted me that she was at 7 spa and sent the address. Maybe there are 2 Bellas haha.
Originally Posted by FsSdMon
[View Original Post]
Cheers.
-
03-02-22 12:41 #17578Senior Member

Posts: 115New girls at 108
Like many of you, I've been visiting 108 to partake in some of the best AMP service in town. Last night I went to 108 to see who is working now. They were eating dinner when I arrived and only one girl came out who looked great. But. We went into the room and she spoke very little English (and I didn't get her name). She started massaging with one hand and a phone in the other. She then tried a translation program that made no sense so I told her I was going to leave, give me my money back. She left the room and Heidi came in to see what's wrong. I told her and she switched me to JoJo. JoJo is a cute little spinner that started with a LFK then DFK. Everything went back to normal and we had a great session, BBBJ, DATY (69), FS. It was great and her verbal encouragement took me over the top. Heidi then came in at the end with some LFK and grabbing the boys. It wasn't Mina, but I think it will get better as we get to know each other. I wish I had gotten the first person's name as I would avoid her.
-
03-02-22 05:17 #17577Regular Member

Posts: 1Eva at 108
Longtime lurker here, I found my Shangri La.
I heard good things about 108, but wasn't too excited.
After the shower, Eva greeted me, blonde hair, nice boobs and ass.
She was very nice and sweet, started with kissing, and I must say, this is the best massage I've ever had, it's rare to find a girl who does good massage, I have a really bad back and I felt five years younger.
Then she gave me the best BBBJ of my life, I felt my soul was going to leave my body.
Then she started grinding on me before wrapping her thighs around me while giving me a titty fuck, she's very flexible too, she was so energetic as I was fucking her in a pretzel.
Stuck her finger in my ass and gave a deep kiss second before I came.
She was all about teasing and finding your weak spots.
I found my favorite girl.
-
03-02-22 00:32 #17576Banned Member

Posts: 6Suk at Serenity
Suk has the biggest boobs I have ever see on an Asian chick. God damn, she also provided a wonderful massage experience for me. We started slow, then we both enjoyed a lot. Hopefully, she is going to stay here for a while.









Reply With Quote




