Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,711 to 4,725 of 8276
-
04-11-22 09:10 #3566Senior Member

Posts: 1019Park at Oqk Tree and walk the block. If it is late night, park at the Paint Store.
Originally Posted by MassagedGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-22 23:45 #3565Senior Member

Posts: 303Sugars
Always wanted to try it out one day but it does not appear to have parking.
-
04-10-22 18:21 #3564Senior Member

Posts: 1019Too bad Webbhoes isn't around. We know he would claim it.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-22 18:09 #3563I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878I heard that. I also heard she got knocked up.
Originally Posted by DrewCareyPnw
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-22 12:36 #3562Senior Member

Posts: 257Playground
Don't panic. Latest post. "Dayshift closed today. Stay tuned for new hours of operation. ".
Originally Posted by HRossBjorn
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-22 12:08 #3561Senior Member

Posts: 99Nothing like that on their stories?
Originally Posted by HRossBjorn
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-22 10:02 #3560Regular Member

Posts: 1Playground Cabaret
At 06:30 this morning playground posted on their Instagram stories that they were "Closed until further notice. " Anyone know what's going on?
-
04-10-22 02:09 #3559Senior Member

Posts: 30Vu's are low on extras here. Certain indie clubs are a better bet, I. E. Sugars and pandoras. Playground not so much, and kittens is a pain to deal with, but there are extras to be had.
Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-22 15:03 #3558I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Tina at Pandoras
Has anyone gotten dances from Tina at Pandoras?
Mexican and Black mix. B or C cups. Nice thicc ass.
-
04-08-22 15:27 #3557Senior Member

Posts: 99Extremely friendly cheerleader type which makes for a lot of fun. I would describe Monse as very hospitable. When I've visited Pandora's she welcomes me like she's welcoming a house guest for the first time, every time. However I always favor Lola for the extras. I'm just more visually attracted to her look.
Originally Posted by ManuelPaisa69
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-22 01:48 #3556Senior Member

Posts: 64Brazilian at Kittens
Does anyone have any info on the Brazilian at kittens? She is a great looking girl, last time I was there I tipped twice while she was on stage to get her attention but never came by, she is on my bucket list of strippers that I would like to have dances with.
-
04-07-22 17:21 #3555Senior Member

Posts: 159Thanks for the heads up. Another said to head north & check out LC Vu. Jessie & Devious are the go-to hotties.
Originally Posted by DrewCareyPnw
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-22 17:17 #3554Senior Member

Posts: 159Thanks Dez clubs here are descent but sucks they don't serve drinks just like CA clubs. Heard OR clubs serve booze so plan to head south to scout out. Also planning to tap the local hobby arena. Heard there's some local gems & best to try touring.
Originally Posted by DeezNutz17
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-22 12:51 #3553Senior Member

Posts: 121Ricks
Yes, but few and far between and "way too much" is subjective. Numbers may increase if you become a regular. Been quoted BTW 350-500 for cfs (in VIP, room fee included) and room fee + 100 for HJ. Aliyah is one to look for. Another I don't remember the name but def a hottie. OTC has been offered a few times as well but I don't' think those girls are there anymore (Cupcake was one).
Originally Posted by DickIncider12
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-22 11:58 #3552Senior Member

Posts: 30Visa and Chandler at Sugars, Amber at Pandoras. Steer clear of ROB-tastic Kittens.
Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





