Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 316 of 553 FirstFirst ... 216 266 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 366 416 ... LastLast
Results 4,726 to 4,740 of 8286
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3561

    Newcomer

    I'm new to the area, from CA. Tried Pans for first adventure. Gave Monse a spin and came out as others had proclaimed. Great handy head work. Limited on time so plan to tap more of her menu next visit. Alexa looked smokin hot so on my TDL.

    Also tried Kittens with a buddy. Had a descent grind with Jade. She said let's do a room but passed. Way too much perfume & petite. Up next, tried out a hot Asian girl who was visiting from another state. Super FS tease so opted for 30 min room. Big mistake letdown. No FS or head game. She finished me off with a high priced handy.

    My buddy got full serviced by a tall blond so he left a much happier camper.

    For my encore visits, who should I give a spin??

  2. #3560

    Daisha

    Quote Originally Posted by Lego19  [View Original Post]
    Met her once, and she is just a pro at dirty talk and knew how to stroke it. Had me finishing in no time.
    Thats her. She will be really sexy and whispery on approach. She will graze your little man and be up front about getting you off. So for anyone looking for a sensual HJ. She would be a good choice if her looks appeal to ya.

  3. #3559

    Daisha

    Quote Originally Posted by DeezNutz17  [View Original Post]
    She is sexy on the approach and does a very good HJ. The leggings she always wears are a bit weird but that's how she pushes all that ass up. I've seen her quite a few times over the years and she definitely (at least in my case) is not down for action outside the club. The most I'm aware she does is a HJ and she will let you get touch and get a few digits in the pussy.

    Last time I saw her at Pandora she was telling she was moving to Arizona where she planned to dance. IMO she's what I'd classify as a professional stripper fo life. If you want someone to whisper and do all the sexy shit while doing a HJ she's your girl. But that's all she doing although she's damn good at it.
    Met her once, and she is just a pro at dirty talk and knew how to stroke it. Had me finishing in no time.

  4. #3558
    Quote Originally Posted by UnHungHero2020  [View Original Post]
    Complete Rob! I never prepay. But somehow did with this **** (my own fault, I know) and got completely scammed. Several of these chicks there are the same way. These were the lamest dances I've gotten since being out here.
    Thank you for warning us. Went to K recently and Winter was hustling **hard* Claimed she'd do greek in the VIP rooms, that she was "the top girl here", etc. Then tried to sell a 2 on1 with her "sister". Winter is a thicc AA with beautiful T&A.

    Ran away and ended up very happy with Rio.

    Another one to stay away from is (Gwen) Stacy. Pretty & lovely, but lame dances is all you'll get.

  5. #3557
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know how to get in touch with Nadia from Pandoras?

    She had a great ass and was fun to bang in doggie style.

    She hasn't been around for a few months.
    I can't remember where I read this, but I believe she got fired for openly consuming substances in the club. It's a shame because she was a magnificent piece of ass.

  6. #3556

    Mariha

    I went to pandoras last week and saw a mariha at 2 in the afternoon but looking at Pandoras stories there is a different mariha than the one I saw last week, did you go on the pm or am and how much was the damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by Arfq84  [View Original Post]
    Pandora. Good time. Covered extras at no extra charge.
    .

  7. #3555

    Daisha

    Quote Originally Posted by ManuelPaisa69  [View Original Post]
    As far as my experiencegoes she only does HJ and I haved asked her more than a few times is anything else besides HJ is on the table and the answer has always ben no. Las time iI had dances with her it was 50/1 song forHJ. ON a different note does anyone have any info on celeste at Pandoras?

    .
    She is sexy on the approach and does a very good HJ. The leggings she always wears are a bit weird but that's how she pushes all that ass up. I've seen her quite a few times over the years and she definitely (at least in my case) is not down for action outside the club. The most I'm aware she does is a HJ and she will let you get touch and get a few digits in the pussy.

    Last time I saw her at Pandora she was telling she was moving to Arizona where she planned to dance. IMO she's what I'd classify as a professional stripper fo life. If you want someone to whisper and do all the sexy shit while doing a HJ she's your girl. But that's all she doing although she's damn good at it.

  8. #3554
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankTheDude  [View Original Post]
    Word is she hung the heels up. Probably found a rich dude to take care of her.
    No way. She loves getting bent over and fucked waaaaay to much. She is a true size queen.

  9. #3553

    Heather from Pandora's

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankTheDude  [View Original Post]
    Word is she hung the heels up. Probably found a rich dude to take care of her.
    Strippers are into rich guys? Well shit, then maybe I have a shot with Heather from Pandora's. She's fine as fuck and welcome to access my accounts if I can access that ass.

  10. #3552
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know how to get in touch with Nadia from Pandoras?

    She had a great ass and was fun to bang in doggie style.

    She hasn't been around for a few months.
    Word is she hung the heels up. Probably found a rich dude to take care of her.

  11. #3551
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109

    Nadia at Pandoras

    Does anyone know how to get in touch with Nadia from Pandoras?

    She had a great ass and was fun to bang in doggie style.

    She hasn't been around for a few months.

  12. #3550

    I have to make time

    I guess I will have to make time on my schedule to see her in person, or maybe contact her though her new OF. For reference is she nice like monse or something like that? Monse is super nice to talk to.

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankTheDude  [View Original Post]
    She won't respond to anything besides inquiries. A real business tactic. She does everything from couch dances to VIP time and prices it as fair. Never more than 3 big ones for hh. Only problem is the few days a week she does show up. Hope you get to experience Lola because she is one of the better ones around.
    .

  13. #3549

    Lola

    Quote Originally Posted by ManuelPaisa69  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on Lola? I tried messaging her on Instagram but it said that she doesn't take messages, Due to my work schedule I usually don't have time to go see her on the days that she works. Does she do lap dances or only VIP and wha is the going rate for booking her? Any info would be greatly appreciated.
    If Lola likes you there isn't much that's not available.

  14. #3548
    Quote Originally Posted by ManuelPaisa69  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on Lola? I tried messaging her on Instagram but it said that she doesn't take messages, Due to my work schedule I usually don't have time to go see her on the days that she works. Does she do lap dances or only VIP and wha is the going rate for booking her? Any info would be greatly appreciated.
    She won't respond to anything besides inquiries. A real business tactic. She does everything from couch dances to VIP time and prices it as fair. Never more than 3 big ones for hh. Only problem is the few days a week she does show up. Hope you get to experience Lola because she is one of the better ones around.

  15. #3547

    Lola at sugars

    Does anyone have any info on Lola? I tried messaging her on Instagram but it said that she doesn't take messages, Due to my work schedule I usually don't have time to go see her on the days that she works. Does she do lap dances or only VIP and wha is the going rate for booking her? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape