Escort Review: Strip Club Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 4,711 to 4,725 of 8267
-
04-08-22 15:27 #3557Senior Member

Posts: 99Extremely friendly cheerleader type which makes for a lot of fun. I would describe Monse as very hospitable. When I've visited Pandora's she welcomes me like she's welcoming a house guest for the first time, every time. However I always favor Lola for the extras. I'm just more visually attracted to her look.
Originally Posted by ManuelPaisa69
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-22 01:48 #3556Senior Member

Posts: 64Brazilian at Kittens
Does anyone have any info on the Brazilian at kittens? She is a great looking girl, last time I was there I tipped twice while she was on stage to get her attention but never came by, she is on my bucket list of strippers that I would like to have dances with.
-
04-07-22 17:21 #3555Senior Member

Posts: 159Thanks for the heads up. Another said to head north & check out LC Vu. Jessie & Devious are the go-to hotties.
Originally Posted by DrewCareyPnw
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-22 17:17 #3554Senior Member

Posts: 159Thanks Dez clubs here are descent but sucks they don't serve drinks just like CA clubs. Heard OR clubs serve booze so plan to head south to scout out. Also planning to tap the local hobby arena. Heard there's some local gems & best to try touring.
Originally Posted by DeezNutz17
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-22 12:51 #3553Senior Member

Posts: 119Ricks
Yes, but few and far between and "way too much" is subjective. Numbers may increase if you become a regular. Been quoted BTW 350-500 for cfs (in VIP, room fee included) and room fee + 100 for HJ. Aliyah is one to look for. Another I don't remember the name but def a hottie. OTC has been offered a few times as well but I don't' think those girls are there anymore (Cupcake was one).
Originally Posted by DickIncider12
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-22 11:58 #3552Senior Member

Posts: 30Visa and Chandler at Sugars, Amber at Pandoras. Steer clear of ROB-tastic Kittens.
Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-22 11:56 #3551Senior Member

Posts: 30She's famous for being a door vulture. Avoid at all costs.
Originally Posted by UnHungHero2020
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-22 22:40 #3550Senior Member

Posts: 244Ricks
Any young hotties provide extras at the club been in a few times the hot ones either don't do upgrades or ask way too much. The VIP is good at this club with full curtains that close so nobody can see in but need to find the right girl to play with instead of leaving with blue balls and empty wallet.
-
04-06-22 19:27 #3549Senior Member

Posts: 149On behalf of all Washingtonians we apologize for our strip clubs. BUT if you have a little game, patience and use the strip club as an alternative you can come up on some decent finds. I've had the most action out of Pandora's.the clubs are seasonal out here. One time you go in and it's hot. The next time it's wack. It's a crapshoot. But like I said if you have a little game and take it for what it is you can mine a few gems. Good luck my guy
Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-22 17:48 #3548Senior Member

Posts: 159Newcomer
I'm new to the area, from CA. Tried Pans for first adventure. Gave Monse a spin and came out as others had proclaimed. Great handy oral skills. Limited on time so plan to tap more of her FS menu next visit. Alexa looked smokin hot so on my TDL.
Also tried Kittens with a buddy. Had a descent grind with Jade. She said let's do a room but passed. Too perfume & petite.
Tried out a hot Asian girl who was visiting from out of town. Super FS tease and said I would regret it if I didn't get a room. Got 30 min room. Big mistake & letdown. Great grind but no FS as promoted. Finished me off with an overpriced handy. My buddy got full serviced by a tall blond so he left a happier camper.
Hey, for my encore visits, who should I tap? Cheers.
-
04-06-22 17:34 #3547Senior Member

Posts: 159Newcomer
I'm new to the area, from CA. Tried Pans for first adventure. Gave Monse a spin and came out as others had proclaimed. Great handy head work. Limited on time so plan to tap more of her menu next visit. Alexa looked smokin hot so on my TDL.
Also tried Kittens with a buddy. Had a descent grind with Jade. She said let's do a room but passed. Way too much perfume & petite. Up next, tried out a hot Asian girl who was visiting from another state. Super FS tease so opted for 30 min room. Big mistake letdown. No FS or head game. She finished me off with a high priced handy.
My buddy got full serviced by a tall blond so he left a much happier camper.
For my encore visits, who should I give a spin??
-
04-06-22 15:48 #3546Senior Member

Posts: 149Daisha
Thats her. She will be really sexy and whispery on approach. She will graze your little man and be up front about getting you off. So for anyone looking for a sensual HJ. She would be a good choice if her looks appeal to ya.
Originally Posted by Lego19
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-22 12:17 #3545Senior Member

Posts: 495Daisha
Met her once, and she is just a pro at dirty talk and knew how to stroke it. Had me finishing in no time.
Originally Posted by DeezNutz17
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-22 12:03 #3544Senior Member

Posts: 41Thank you for warning us. Went to K recently and Winter was hustling **hard* Claimed she'd do greek in the VIP rooms, that she was "the top girl here", etc. Then tried to sell a 2 on1 with her "sister". Winter is a thicc AA with beautiful T&A.
Originally Posted by UnHungHero2020
[View Original Post]
Ran away and ended up very happy with Rio.
Another one to stay away from is (Gwen) Stacy. Pretty & lovely, but lame dances is all you'll get.
-
04-06-22 00:41 #3543Senior Member

Posts: 30I can't remember where I read this, but I believe she got fired for openly consuming substances in the club. It's a shame because she was a magnificent piece of ass.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




