Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 237 of 330 FirstFirst ... 137 187 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 287 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,555 of 4950
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1410
    Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherGuy  [View Original Post]
    Wow. I believe this profile is the actual worst date I've ever had. She's in those super rundown townhouses right? If it's the same person she was coked up out of her mind when I saw her and asked me to bring her Chore Boy pads LOL. Her pics are cute for sure but she had a scary look to her when I saw her. Outside chance I'm thinking of a different person though.
    You remember correct. And she is beyond disgusting. Lazy thief.

  2. #1409

    Tina in Brighton

    Quote Originally Posted by OldNSlowa2  [View Original Post]
    There is a lady name Tina in Brighton.
    Did some searching and cannot come up with anything. Appreciate a PM with information or a link.

    Thanks.

  3. #1408

    Tina in Brighton

    Quote Originally Posted by OldNSlowa2  [View Original Post]
    There is a lady name Tina in Brighton.
    Do you have any contact info or a link to her ad? Has anyone had any experience with Tina? If not I am willing to Toftt and report back. Feel free to pm me with any info as well. Thank you!

  4. #1407

    Brighton

    There is a lady name Tina in Brighton.

  5. #1406

    Anything in Livingston County?

    I was wondering if there are any providers in Livingston County other than Brighton Jay? I have seen Jay in the past and I think she has gone downhill hard since I first met her about 4 years ago. Thank you for any feedback.

  6. #1405
    Wow. I believe this profile is the actual worst date I've ever had. She's in those super rundown townhouses right? If it's the same person she was coked up out of her mind when I saw her and asked me to bring her Chore Boy pads LOL. Her pics are cute for sure but she had a scary look to her when I saw her. Outside chance I'm thinking of a different person though.

  7. #1404
    Another shill for Faith, ignore all my posts.


    Posts: 102

    50 extra I paid for bb


  8. #1403

    Taylor

    To chime in here, I share the same opinion as others have posted. I was actually talking to her on SA before she started advertising on tryst. A little annoying to set up, Dream was great for the most part, except she had 'a couple of drinks' before I got there and she seemed pretty wasted. BBBJCIM was stellar (tongue piercing and she knows how to use it). She wanted me to control her speed / push her head down, which was awesome. Honestly did really enjoy my time and I think she did too. But I also will not be repeating.

    What others say about the nuts vibes are pretty spot on. For one she was communicating through two different phone numbers at one point and she couldn't keep anything straight between the two. Constant quote changes, different excuses from different numbers postponing the same date, and she would always forget any sort of terms or plans we came up with. Honestly the comms were so spotty and peculiar that I was hesitant of even going through with anything, but she sent pictures and a couple videos to keep me interested.

    She wanted me to bring condoms and I obliged, and she was too fucked up or horny to remember to use them. Could be a plus in someone's book.

    I've considered returning but I did some research on the boards and saw she had been on and off SA as Taylor / Leyna / Layna and there were a lot of the same sentiments. Fun time for sure but yeah, I don't any intentions to keep things going especially at that price point. Def worth trying at least.

  9. #1402
    Quote Originally Posted by CountZer0  [View Original Post]
    CAlso, the crazy / desperate ones aren't usually $$hr
    Should be four $s, don't know why it only shows two.

  10. #1401
    Quote Originally Posted by BadKarmaGuy  [View Original Post]
    I met her few weeks before. Agree to other comments.

    Pics are outdated but still good. I strongly believe she is in drugs.

    When we met, she was high.

    Place was okay.

    Her bbj was incredible with the tongue piercing.

    I didn't repeat bcoz I too feel she is nuts.

    Be safe.
    Could you guys be a little more specific in terms of what exactly made her seem "nuts" or off to you? I get that she may be on the candy, but how many of the ladies you come across in this hobby aren't? Those pics are seriously enticing and her ad doesn't raise any red flags. It actually seems a lot more intelligent than most of what I see. Also, the crazy / desperate ones aren't usually $$hr. Would love to have a dream, but I'm cautious based on what's been said; just looking for a little more clarification.

  11. #1400
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodMan81  [View Original Post]
    Is this the one with that super stank pussy that is just indescribably bad?!
    Never seen her. But that's probably accurate. She's been known to rob people like 90+% of the time. Riley Court girl. I would personally not make the visit.

  12. #1399

    Qt3. 14159265359

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue12  [View Original Post]
    Hi CometMan, I just searched QTPie and found multiple reports, hopefully you find what you need to decide on a visit, if you do please let me know as I would be interested, take care.
    She's definitely been reviewed multiple times this past year and 2021, not sure if in A2 or Detroit forum. I believe she used to work out of canton. Looks like all positive reviews. She's old af, but everything neck down is top notch. Overall good provider.

  13. #1398

    Danielle = rip off

    Quote Originally Posted by DuDonk  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, don't do it. Wants money up front, then finds a way to avoid fucking you and tries to keep the cash.

  14. #1397

    Taylor Tinsley

    Quote Originally Posted by PhatUnit  [View Original Post]
    Any updates. Looks really dreamable.
    I met her few weeks before. Agree to other comments.

    Pics are outdated but still good. I strongly believe she is in drugs.

    When we met, she was high.

    Place was okay.

    Her bbj was incredible with the tongue piercing.

    I didn't repeat bcoz I too feel she is nuts.

    Be safe.

  15. #1396

    Real or not


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape