Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,556 to 3,570 of 4949
-
04-07-22 16:10 #1394Senior Member

Posts: 175QTPie
Hi CometMan, I just searched QTPie and found multiple reports, hopefully you find what you need to decide on a visit, if you do please let me know as I would be interested, take care.
Originally Posted by CometMan05
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-22 15:36 #1393Senior Member

Posts: 30Anyone seen this girl?
Search the thread for QTPie. Lots of reviews.
Originally Posted by CometMan05
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-22 15:15 #1392Senior Member

Posts: 72Anyone seen this girl?
-
04-07-22 11:31 #1391Senior Member

Posts: 216Taylor tinsley
Any updates. Looks really dreamable.
Originally Posted by LoVecchio
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-22 01:06 #1390Senior Member

Posts: 129RE: Selena
I'd luv to motorboat them titties! Seems like a chatty girl through text message, but she demanded that I send her multiple pics. When I refused she turned into a B* I think its a stupid idea to send selfies to a provider!
I heard that she used to be Summer Rein's friend and I guess they shared the same pimp, but now they're not on good terms. YMMV.
Originally Posted by YetAnotherGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-22 20:35 #1389Senior Member

Posts: 58The Stink
Is this the one with that super stank pussy that is just indescribably bad?!
Originally Posted by YetAnotherGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-22 16:34 #1388Senior Member

Posts: 356Dee Dee
I don't but I remember reading bad reviews about her.
Originally Posted by YetAnotherGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-22 12:43 #1387Senior Member

Posts: 81Dee Dee
https://ann-arbor.skipthegames.com/f...3/640613558439
Has anyone seen her? Comms have been good.
-
04-06-22 07:51 #1386Senior Member

Posts: 356Amber
Watch her guys that is Amber from Ypsi been around for yrs she may set you up to be robbed. I know her to well.
Originally Posted by YetAnotherGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-22 22:50 #1385Senior Member

Posts: 81$2 which was way too much, bargain better than me. She said $2. 8 for hr at first. Greek didn't seem to be on the table.
Originally Posted by AssHunterX2000
[View Original Post]
To clarify my last post, she offered no BJ of any type, and CFS.
-
04-05-22 15:43 #1384Senior Member

Posts: 65What was the damage and does she offer greek?
Originally Posted by YetAnotherGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-22 13:47 #1383Senior Member

Posts: 58Blonde Best Head
I've not personally seen her, but I've read better reports than most and heard word-of-mouth things that are generally positive. Again, that's essentially hear-say and not my personal experience, so take it all with a grain of salt. I hope the majority of it is true! It's been too long since A2 had a reliable option around as opposed to the desert of shit that seems to be the current field of options.
Originally Posted by YetAnotherGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-22 22:42 #1382Senior Member

Posts: 81Yeah that's my bad. https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...-ever/44943174.
Originally Posted by WoodMan81
[View Original Post]
Got so many messages on this one LOL.
-
04-04-22 22:24 #1381Senior Member

Posts: 81Ended up going with her the other night, great boobs and ass and small waist, has a belly, basically the pics are accurate. Nice girl a bit chatty, limited menu though with an excuse for everything. No BJ, covered though raw may be on the table, wouldn't ride so options were mish or from the back, nice tight pussy and everything clean. Outcall without a deposit was a big sell too.
Originally Posted by AssHunterX2000
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-22 20:07 #1380Senior Member

Posts: 65Selena
Anyone see her? https://ann-arbor.skipthegames.com/f...8/692544882469.








Reply With Quote






