Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 314 of 552 FirstFirst ... 214 264 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 364 414 ... LastLast
Results 4,696 to 4,710 of 8267
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3572

    Elle

    Quote Originally Posted by ProvoRM  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of Lake City Vu, has anyone had any luck with Elle? I'd really like to get to know her price points.
    I, too, had a great lap dance from Elle about 3 years ago. Open mouth making out, mutual hands everywhere, very passionate. Got her number and agreed to OTC. I didn't meet her but wish I had. Not a fan of implants and that's why I never called. Wish I had tho. My guess is she's not as accommodating any more.

  2. #3571

    Kittens

    Went to Kittens today to see this Rio chick I'm hearing about. I probably got a dance with the wrong Rio? She was young thin and tall, had enhanced titties and nice little round butt. However she did not offer BB anything in the VIP room. Can some one tell who the other Rio I'm looking for looks like? I also got a VIP Gina who only been working for a week, got bare everything, so go pump and fill up!

    Anybody experience with any of the big booty white girls at kittens? Also I am curious about the dancer named patience.

    Lastly anyone have experience with Starlee at Pandora's? I want to fill that up too if she's worth the drive.

  3. #3570

    Elle experience

    Quote Originally Posted by ProvoRM  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of Lake City Vu, has anyone had any luck with Elle? I'd really like to get to know her price points.
    I was one of her first customers 6 years ago when she was inexperienced and motivated to prove herself. THAT was a good time. She used to pretend she was in a nurse training program.

    Just before the Covid lockdown, she became savvier and her prices varied by the extras requested; she still hadn't graduated from nurse training (usually no more than 2 years of school). She had become somewhat hardened as her stardom developed.

    I tried her again last September. She told me she'd been a barista during the shutdown. I incorrectly assumed she still offered FIV. Nope. She pitched a loud fit, called me an "entitled asshole", demanded $200 for half a dance (I guess to compensate her for the insult) and then said "people change", thereby acknowledging that her history had become too much for her self-image. She was very upset, apparently by the reminder of who she used to be. I suspect the low mileage of the barista gig had something to do with her adjustment. Most veteran dancers (e. G. Ava at P's) have the good sense to explain up front what is different from before.

    Perhaps she has loosened in the last six months. I would get very clear agreement apriori about her current menu. You might enquire about what she offers in the VIP.

  4. #3569
    Quote Originally Posted by DrewCareyPnw  [View Original Post]
    Vu's are low on extras here. Certain indie clubs are a better bet, I. E. Sugars and pandoras. Playground not so much, and kittens is a pain to deal with, but there are extras to be had.
    Totally on point. Vu dances were a dud, low extras, mediocre talent. Tried Kittens but got hustled, no one stood out. Time to tap the hobby again. Will check out TNA board reviews before jumping aboard.

  5. #3568
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the heads up. Another said to head north & check out LC Vu. Jessie & Devious are the go-to hotties.
    Speaking of Lake City Vu, has anyone had any luck with Elle? I'd really like to get to know her price points.

  6. #3567
    Quote Originally Posted by MassagedGuy  [View Original Post]
    Always wanted to try it out one day but it does not appear to have parking.
    Earlier in the day there's a diagonal parking method that makes room for more visitors / vehicles. If you don't want to park in front I don't recommend parking at oak tree. If you're like me at least and constantly go out to the car for phone break. If not it's not an issue. The paint store next door has significant parking space and is welcome to club goers and dancers as well. Rumor has it owners were going to expand on a back parking lot but that's uncertain, as new rumors have it that they're opening up yet another club south Seattle. I wish they'd open one closer to Snohomish to even out the field a bit.

  7. #3566
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018
    Quote Originally Posted by MassagedGuy  [View Original Post]
    Always wanted to try it out one day but it does not appear to have parking.
    Park at Oqk Tree and walk the block. If it is late night, park at the Paint Store.

  8. #3565

    Sugars

    Always wanted to try it out one day but it does not appear to have parking.

  9. #3564
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    I heard that. I also heard she got knocked up.
    Too bad Webbhoes isn't around. We know he would claim it.

  10. #3563
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by DrewCareyPnw  [View Original Post]
    I can't remember where I read this, but I believe she got fired for openly consuming substances in the club. It's a shame because she was a magnificent piece of ass.
    I heard that. I also heard she got knocked up.

  11. #3562

    Playground

    Quote Originally Posted by HRossBjorn  [View Original Post]
    At 06:30 this morning playground posted on their Instagram stories that they were "Closed until further notice. " Anyone know what's going on?
    Don't panic. Latest post. "Dayshift closed today. Stay tuned for new hours of operation. ".

  12. #3561
    Quote Originally Posted by HRossBjorn  [View Original Post]
    At 06:30 this morning playground posted on their Instagram stories that they were "Closed until further notice. " Anyone know what's going on?
    Nothing like that on their stories?

  13. #3560

    Playground Cabaret

    At 06:30 this morning playground posted on their Instagram stories that they were "Closed until further notice. " Anyone know what's going on?

  14. #3559
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the heads up. Another said to head north & check out LC Vu. Jessie & Devious are the go-to hotties.
    Vu's are low on extras here. Certain indie clubs are a better bet, I. E. Sugars and pandoras. Playground not so much, and kittens is a pain to deal with, but there are extras to be had.

  15. #3558
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Tina at Pandoras

    Has anyone gotten dances from Tina at Pandoras?

    Mexican and Black mix. B or C cups. Nice thicc ass.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape