Thread: Stupid shit in St Louis
+
Add Report
Results 271 to 285 of 1309
-
04-11-22 13:58 #1039Senior Member

Posts: 307Haha. I was honestly thinking the same thing.
Originally Posted by Jannisary
[View Original Post]
Noone:
ShiverMeToday: I for one like the Vixen website. It's refreshing and it looks clean and to be more professional than some of the other local outfits. I can't wait to see what they do next.
-
04-10-22 15:34 #1038Senior Member

Posts: 311Dwarf Date!
Finding a pretty / dwarf is like finding the Lost City Of Atlantis. We know they both exist or had exist but actually putting your hands on the raw material feels like an impossible task. I don't know why as you would think attaining this is would be much easier than it actually is? This is literally one of the last items on my to do list. My dream date would literally be strapping her to me. Like a sex swing that spins in 360 degrees. You could literally walk around your house with her strapped in while you bang her in every position / direction you so desire. Anyway, I could be here for hours just throwing out ideas. Hopefully someday!
-
04-10-22 13:34 #1037Senior Member

Posts: 418Petite girls = unicorns here in STL.
Originally Posted by Saint314
[View Original Post]
-
04-10-22 06:48 #1036Senior Member

Posts: 25You could pm me and I would appreciate that. Only petites tho 💁127995;.
Originally Posted by QueNine
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-22 13:04 #1035Senior Member

Posts: 418If they aren't making it 100% clear they're managing when posting, then it is shilling.
Originally Posted by Engr1994
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-22 09:49 #1034Senior Member

Posts: 65Is it shilling if one is the manager of the group? Or is it marketing?
Originally Posted by Jannisary
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-22 01:00 #1033Senior Member

Posts: 1087I'll take independents every day over a managed group.
Originally Posted by ShiverMeToday
[View Original Post]
The website looks nice but you may want to change the "Book" button so that it doesn't launch the visitors email program. I'm sure most of us use a webmail email and don't want escort email addresses popping into our regular email program.
You do understand there is a difference between posting positively on someone to help give them a little boost and shilling right?
-
04-08-22 14:19 #1032Banned Member

Posts: 30Vixen Website.
I for one like the Vixen website. It's refreshing and it looks clean and to be more professional than some of the other local outfits. I can't wait to see what they do next.
Shivers.
-
04-06-22 22:20 #1031Senior Member

Posts: 307Are these all new girls / girls moving to STL?
Originally Posted by ShiverMeToday
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-22 17:31 #1030Senior Member

Posts: 852Would it be against the rules to create a thread for us to share Snapchat accounts of girls that take appointments?
-
04-05-22 12:03 #1029Senior Member

Posts: 457Haha. What'd that cost ya? Bet it was awesome though!
Originally Posted by ShiverMeToday
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-22 07:50 #1028Banned Member

Posts: 30STLV. Fun times ahead for all of St. Louis!
I had the pleasurer of meeting all of the St. Louis Vixens this weekend! OMG, you guys are going to be blown-away! It was so much fun, nine naked girls running around the penthouse!
I heard they will be exclusive to only P411 members; so if you don't have an account I highly recommend you get one. Not all the girls are on P411 yet but they are working on that.
-
04-02-22 18:20 #1027Senior Member

Posts: 640It's time.
Peace out, homies. Its been real. Some of you guys are real gentlemen. You know who you are. The rest of you are fucked and I hope you get herpes.
See you on the other side.
-Tall Laser.
-
03-31-22 16:59 #1026Senior Member

Posts: 45So since you haven't seen a picture or met her you want to trash her name and say that she has GPS. You have no idea what you are talking about. I just see a lot of jealousy over her not having an open line, but can you blame her after hearing all the crap spouted on this board about her. She is truly one of the nicest, sweetest girls I have ever been lucky enough to meet. You all talk about what the boards are for, but I don't think they are to try to tear girls down. Guys always talking about a shortage of "Talent" in STL, well I have no idea why they would want to subject themselves to this crap. If you don't want to hear about her quit bringing her up. I don't think she is missing out too much from what I have seen.
Originally Posted by Zb314
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-22 16:34 #1025Senior Member

Posts: 126Nah sounds like she'd have GPS and I'd rather not deal with it. Probably out of my price range too. I only like spending multiple hundreds when I'm sure it's worth it. I got to few utr and a couple list crawlers I use and I'm good with that LOL. Until someone mans the hell up and posts a pic or something I'm convinced she's disgusting looking based off of what some of these dudes pay top dollar for. I mean you like what you like but some of these girls man WTF LOL.
Originally Posted by QueNine
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






