Thread: Stupid shit in St Louis
+
Add Report
Results 286 to 300 of 1309
-
03-29-22 23:20 #1024Regular Member

Posts: 23Also tired of hearing about her
I have her number I found Though some research I have made a few stretto try and get a meeting with no luck just told not accepting new clients.
Originally Posted by HuntingHead
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-22 21:27 #1023Senior Member

Posts: 852I'm with you. A lot of people on this forum seem to have some delusional beliefs that maybe she'll end up with them or some nonsense. However, here's where I'm not with you. If you want her info, RTFF. Or at the very least use some "keywords" and search this thread. There's 100% chance her phone number will Magically appear. From there, maybe call her? Text her? Just an idea. Sometimes she takes new clients, sometimes she doesn't.
Originally Posted by Zb314
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-22 18:12 #1022Senior Member

Posts: 50Enough with the Parker posts. I agree.
What makes ZERO sense is why people feel the need to KEEP posting about Parker when no one without her number can see her. So why post about her at ALL? It's been WELL established many hold her in high regard, say her services are the "gold standard". Ok great. Done. Enough said. Is there really a need to KEEP saying the same things over and over and over? I think we can all agree that she's been reviewed many, many, many times and the reviews are great. We get it. How many times to we have to hear it? I guess my point is. The next time someone is thinking about making a post about their visit with this elusive Parker, read your post and ask yourself. Am I saying ANYTHING that hasn't already been said AD NAUSEAM at this point about her? I get the just keep scrolling argument, but at some point it's just enough. I'm definitely a vote for people giving it a rest on the Parker posts unless there is something *significantly different* that's not already been said literally 100 times. I'm sure I'm not alone.
I will add a note about this board and their "gold standards" though. Eden is another that's highly regarded. I can't say I agree as I'm with the folks that say she was robotic, mechanical, cold and not engaged at all. It doesn't sound that's the same "gold standard" for Parker, but from the sounds of it a lot of us will never know anyway.
Originally Posted by Zb314
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-22 13:48 #1021Senior Member

Posts: 45Well said.
Originally Posted by Tobydude1000
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-22 13:41 #1020Senior Member

Posts: 436She's well liked and well respected. Don't care what she does for a living. I found her number through research. Not sure if it's possible today but probably worth a try. Or in this case, maybe not.
Originally Posted by Zb314
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-22 13:09 #1019Senior Member

Posts: 247I don't think she wants the notoriety either. And wants to pick when she is looking for new friends.
Originally Posted by Zb314
[View Original Post]
But you know some guy's ego's are bigger than their "johnsons". They are out to impress. I'm sure there are at least 5 women of Parker's caliber, probably more, that you never hear about. Returned from retirement for some extra fun and money. But they chose "old friends" and that's all they see.
Personally I won't be impressed until someone tells me there getting it for free or the gal's paying them.
Seems there is a couple "Recaps" from the old days, posting on the board.
-
03-29-22 12:57 #1018Senior Member

Posts: 105I see your point
I get it. I don't put anyone down for posting any info they want; after all, we're all big boys and we can decide what posts to read and which ones to skip. As far as posts regarding Parker are concerned, since I don't see me ever getting to see her I just skip the posts on her. I'm not being negative regarding her or those who post about her, but since I will likely never even get her contact information, let alone see her, there is no point in reading about her. No slam and not being negative, I'm just being pragmatic. So post about her all you want. No problem.
Originally Posted by Zb314
[View Original Post]
I have a great utr provider I see regularly and have done so for several years. Gorgeous, fun and a great person. But she says she wants no new clients so I never post about her here as that would be pointless.
Bottom line; post all you want about whoever you want. The more info the better. As a consumer of info it's my responsibility to decide what I'm going to read. All good.
-
03-29-22 12:05 #1017Senior Member

Posts: 126What's the big deal?
You guys and this parker chick. You all act like she's so amazing but yet nobody can share any contact info or anything of that nature. Not a picture or any details really but everyone says she's the best. I mean dude seriously what is wrong with why'all man LOL we're supposed to look out for each other and why'all are hiding the pussy. I get it "respect her wishes" or whatever but dude fuck that. End of the day she's a ***** just like the rest of them only difference is I'm guessing she's way more expensive so less mileage less daily dicks in her. Then all of you talking about this chick are like some secret society "oh no please don't share master parkers number" "don't give out her info" "parkers the best" PARKER PARKER PARKER. She's a ***** man. Let's all remember this. Pass out the info or keep this talk amongst yourselves in pms. Nobody wants to read about a chick they'll never see because nobody shares any info about her. Rant over LOL maybe I'm bitter because I don't even know what the chick looks like. Let me find out she's ugly or sloppy all you mfs are getting the Joan's LOL.
Originally Posted by Coffee636
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-22 16:40 #1016Banned Member

Posts: 175One Question For You
Why haven't you reported this in the Bareback Beauties user blog on this site I am sure the guys looking for this service would be very interested in what you have to report.
Originally Posted by StevenHyde
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-22 18:37 #1015Senior Member

Posts: 201My 2 cents on barebacking.
I personally wouldn't bareback a provider for one reason. If they think you have $$ she could end up getting pregnant and then you'd be on the hook for child support. Maybe I'm just paranoid but if you have a family member that has taken a DNA test at some point (for ancestry.com or 23 and me or some other site), then they could locate you based on familiar matches in the system. I could just be getting paranoid in my old age but for me, it's not worth taking the risk.
-
03-19-22 15:25 #1014Banned Member

Posts: 175Living Dangerously
I know AIDS is not the death sentence that it once was but it is a lifetime of big pharma drugs, seems to me wrapping it up always in this hobby is just smart.
Originally Posted by Apache77
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-22 00:54 #1013Senior Member

Posts: 1087Barebacking and World Turning
Some girl is barebacking someone at sometime, no matter what she may have told you about always being safe. Being safe, is wrapping yourself up; no matter what the girl or other guys are saying and doing.
Some guy is always claiming to be barebacking some girl, whether he did it or not does not matter and who the fuck really knows.
Some girl is foolish enough to believe some guy and his promises to "never tell" when he knows damn well he will eventually blab it all on some message board.
And so the world turns.
-
03-18-22 20:34 #1012Senior Member

Posts: 884Are you Brian or Lake? Hard to tell. I guarantee you haven’t had anyone thanking you for stirring up the board on this topic sine you made the entire thing up.
Originally Posted by StevenHyde
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-22 17:50 #1011Senior Member

Posts: 852Put some respect on it.
Shout out to the few of us that type with proper sentences and punctuation. There are so many posts I have to read 4 times because they make zero sense.
-
03-17-22 20:34 #1010Senior Member

Posts: 471The woes of bare backing stl's most popular provider
Wow is this a forum about screwing hookers and sharing the details or simping for chicks that only sleep with you if you pay them? That's a rhetorical question of course, as I have been admonished for simply sharing my good fortune. At least a few of you sent me pms thanking me for stirring up the board or telling me you have had the same experience with said provider. Thanks for that, good men. You know who you are and I appreciate you. Doubters and haters can have at it; I've got Teflon skin and a titanium spine LOL. Thanks for your opinions. That's it, reply if you want, but I'm done regarding this topic.












Reply With Quote





