Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Stupid shit in St Louis

+ Add Report
Page 19 of 88 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 69 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 1309
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1039
    Quote Originally Posted by Jannisary  [View Original Post]
    You do understand there is a difference between posting positively on someone to help give them a little boost and shilling right?
    Haha. I was honestly thinking the same thing.

    Noone:

    ShiverMeToday: I for one like the Vixen website. It's refreshing and it looks clean and to be more professional than some of the other local outfits. I can't wait to see what they do next.

  2. #1038

    Dwarf Date!

    Finding a pretty / dwarf is like finding the Lost City Of Atlantis. We know they both exist or had exist but actually putting your hands on the raw material feels like an impossible task. I don't know why as you would think attaining this is would be much easier than it actually is? This is literally one of the last items on my to do list. My dream date would literally be strapping her to me. Like a sex swing that spins in 360 degrees. You could literally walk around your house with her strapped in while you bang her in every position / direction you so desire. Anyway, I could be here for hours just throwing out ideas. Hopefully someday!

  3. #1037
    Quote Originally Posted by Saint314  [View Original Post]
    You could pm me and I would appreciate that. Only petites tho 💁127995;.
    Petite girls = unicorns here in STL.

  4. #1036
    Quote Originally Posted by QueNine  [View Original Post]
    Would it be against the rules to create a thread for us to share Snapchat accounts of girls that take appointments?
    You could pm me and I would appreciate that. Only petites tho 💁127995;.

  5. #1035
    Quote Originally Posted by Engr1994  [View Original Post]
    Is it shilling if one is the manager of the group? Or is it marketing?
    If they aren't making it 100% clear they're managing when posting, then it is shilling.

  6. #1034
    Quote Originally Posted by Jannisary  [View Original Post]
    I'll take independents every day over a managed group.

    The website looks nice but you may want to change the "Book" button so that it doesn't launch the visitors email program. I'm sure most of us use a webmail email and don't want escort email addresses popping into our regular email program.

    You do understand there is a difference between posting positively on someone to help give them a little boost and shilling right?
    Is it shilling if one is the manager of the group? Or is it marketing?

  7. #1033
    Quote Originally Posted by ShiverMeToday  [View Original Post]
    I for one like the Vixen website. It's refreshing and it looks clean and to be more professional than some of the other local outfits. I can't wait to see what they do next.

    Shivers.
    I'll take independents every day over a managed group.

    The website looks nice but you may want to change the "Book" button so that it doesn't launch the visitors email program. I'm sure most of us use a webmail email and don't want escort email addresses popping into our regular email program.

    You do understand there is a difference between posting positively on someone to help give them a little boost and shilling right?

  8. #1032

    Vixen Website.

    I for one like the Vixen website. It's refreshing and it looks clean and to be more professional than some of the other local outfits. I can't wait to see what they do next.

    Shivers.

  9. #1031
    Quote Originally Posted by ShiverMeToday  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasurer of meeting all of the St. Louis Vixens this weekend! OMG, you guys are going to be blown-away! It was so much fun, nine naked girls running around the penthouse!

    I heard they will be exclusive to only P411 members; so if you don't have an account I highly recommend you get one. Not all the girls are on P411 yet but they are working on that.
    Are these all new girls / girls moving to STL?

  10. #1030
    Would it be against the rules to create a thread for us to share Snapchat accounts of girls that take appointments?

  11. #1029
    Quote Originally Posted by ShiverMeToday  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasurer of meeting all of the St. Louis Vixens this weekend! OMG, you guys are going to be blown-away! It was so much fun, nine naked girls running around the penthouse!

    I heard they will be exclusive to only P411 members; so if you don't have an account I highly recommend you get one. Not all the girls are on P411 yet but they are working on that.
    Haha. What'd that cost ya? Bet it was awesome though!

  12. #1028

    STLV. Fun times ahead for all of St. Louis!

    I had the pleasurer of meeting all of the St. Louis Vixens this weekend! OMG, you guys are going to be blown-away! It was so much fun, nine naked girls running around the penthouse!

    I heard they will be exclusive to only P411 members; so if you don't have an account I highly recommend you get one. Not all the girls are on P411 yet but they are working on that.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TZTL0153-H1500.jpg‎  

  13. #1027

    It's time.

    Peace out, homies. Its been real. Some of you guys are real gentlemen. You know who you are. The rest of you are fucked and I hope you get herpes.

    See you on the other side.

    -Tall Laser.

  14. #1026
    Quote Originally Posted by Zb314  [View Original Post]
    Nah sounds like she'd have GPS and I'd rather not deal with it. Probably out of my price range too. I only like spending multiple hundreds when I'm sure it's worth it. I got to few utr and a couple list crawlers I use and I'm good with that LOL. Until someone mans the hell up and posts a pic or something I'm convinced she's disgusting looking based off of what some of these dudes pay top dollar for. I mean you like what you like but some of these girls man WTF LOL.
    So since you haven't seen a picture or met her you want to trash her name and say that she has GPS. You have no idea what you are talking about. I just see a lot of jealousy over her not having an open line, but can you blame her after hearing all the crap spouted on this board about her. She is truly one of the nicest, sweetest girls I have ever been lucky enough to meet. You all talk about what the boards are for, but I don't think they are to try to tear girls down. Guys always talking about a shortage of "Talent" in STL, well I have no idea why they would want to subject themselves to this crap. If you don't want to hear about her quit bringing her up. I don't think she is missing out too much from what I have seen.

  15. #1025
    Senior Member


    Posts: 126
    Quote Originally Posted by QueNine  [View Original Post]
    I'm with you. A lot of people on this forum seem to have some delusional beliefs that maybe she'll end up with them or some nonsense. However, here's where I'm not with you. If you want her info, RTFF. Or at the very least use some "keywords" and search this thread. There's 100% chance her phone number will Magically appear. From there, maybe call her? Text her? Just an idea. Sometimes she takes new clients, sometimes she doesn't.
    Nah sounds like she'd have GPS and I'd rather not deal with it. Probably out of my price range too. I only like spending multiple hundreds when I'm sure it's worth it. I got to few utr and a couple list crawlers I use and I'm good with that LOL. Until someone mans the hell up and posts a pic or something I'm convinced she's disgusting looking based off of what some of these dudes pay top dollar for. I mean you like what you like but some of these girls man WTF LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape