Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Suitcase city shanking

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 55 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 814
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #724
    To the white haired, tiny jean short wearing, shirtless fat guy that blatantly followed me around off the trail in the woods earlier while I was trying to fuck a lady. That shit wasn't cool dude. I didn't notice, but she said she saw you jerking off on the trail. We changed directions like five times and every time we saw you turn around and follow us and then we walk off the trail and duck down and wait and five or six minutes later we catch you sneaking up on us trying to catch us in the act. Only after I verbally went off on you did you finally fuck off. Go watch some cam girl get fucked online or go to fantasyland. Fucking weirdo following people around in the woods trying to get a peek.

  2. #723

    Education is not free

    Quote Originally Posted by PeruvianLlama  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure about others here, but I'm not sure "Digits Please" is considered a contribution. Please understand, this is a hard life for us mongers too, with the price of gas and such. Remember an education isn't free.
    Unless you count our educating regular members that we senior members also spend lots in gas to obtain these contacts, and while begging for digits is technically a contribution, it is also a contribution with zero value to any of us. Read the forum, gain some knowledge, post experiments and build trust. All these girls expect us to lay for what we want, and us senior members also require regular members to pay for what they want with contributions to our forum.

  3. #722
    Quote Originally Posted by NCHunter  [View Original Post]
    And the requesters 1st post!! As the cowardly lion would snarl, "The nerve! LOL.

    Stay safe out there and happy hunting..
    My inbox is full of those request with 0 post! Obviously they can't read or comprehend what contributing members mean!

  4. #721

    Totally Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by PeruvianLlama  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure about others here, but I'm not sure "Digits Please" is considered a contribution. Please understand, this is a hard life for us mongers too, with the price of gas and such. Remember an education isn't free.
    And the requesters 1st post!! As the cowardly lion would snarl, "The nerve! LOL.

    Stay safe out there and happy hunting.

    NC HUNTER.

  5. #720

    Contributing Members

    Quote Originally Posted by Handy55  [View Original Post]
    Digits please.
    I'm not sure about others here, but I'm not sure "Digits Please" is considered a contribution. Please understand, this is a hard life for us mongers too, with the price of gas and such. Remember an education isn't free.

  6. #719

    Please note in these screen shots

    Quote Originally Posted by Handy55  [View Original Post]
    Digits please.
    How it says for contributing members, then take a look at your post total.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220406-102216_Samsung Internet.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220406-102231_Samsung Internet.jpg‎  

  7. #718

    Piper Validation

    Quote Originally Posted by Skiper  [View Original Post]
    Ok easy lover, it's not self promotion, it's friend promotion. I promote workers that I enjoy often, but I take my own photos. I don't call a worker's selfie a 'personal pic. ' So go date her, take some good photos and post a few with her new link. We're all looking forward to your next post! She looks cute to me.
    So we went out this afternoon for lunch. I told her what was happening on this board and she agreed to a pic. Hopefully this has all the information you need to believe she is real. Her picture, (I erased my face), her number, my handle and the name of this site. Oh and today date.[blue]The screenshot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited. Moderator12[blue]

  8. #717

    Pipee Hesitation

    Quote Originally Posted by Brasky  [View Original Post]
    Skipper. Ditto not looking to fight. Just an snark comment about a 1 post Johnny promoting a new girl. Waiting for more credible review. Cheers!
    I understand the hesitation. I don't post much at all. I've been around since the ********* days and got hooked on the boards so I drew back. But I totally get what you guys are saying. I'm meeting her for dinner soon. I'll take a couple pics at the restaurant or something similar.

    Like the dude said, she's just a friend who is in the business and I rather her see seasoned hobbyist over the alternative. Stay tuned and thanks.

  9. #716
    Skipper. Ditto not looking to fight. Just an snark comment about a 1 post Johnny promoting a new girl. Waiting for more credible review. Cheers!

    Quote Originally Posted by Skiper  [View Original Post]
    This got moved to the fight thread. I was not trying to fight, it just looked like self promotion to me. But maybe it's just a monger trying to help her out. Either way, I'll hold off until I see a post from somebody who's more believable.

    When I want to roll dice I hit the streets and spend way less cash.

  10. #715
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2354
    Quote Originally Posted by Brasky  [View Original Post]
    An unknown monger promoting an unknown hooker. What could go wrong? Let me TOFTT. Nah.
    This got moved to the fight thread. I was not trying to fight, it just looked like self promotion to me. But maybe it's just a monger trying to help her out. Either way, I'll hold off until I see a post from somebody who's more believable.

    When I want to roll dice I hit the streets and spend way less cash.

  11. #714

    Piper

    An unknown monger promoting an unknown hooker. What could go wrong? Let me TOFTT. Nah.

    Quote Originally Posted by EzrLove  [View Original Post]
    It's not self promotion. I am a friend of hers and decided to pass on some info. If you go to the site and search her name you will see her new ad. Trust me she has the goods.

  12. #713
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2354
    Quote Originally Posted by EzrLove  [View Original Post]
    It's not self promotion. I am a friend of hers and decided to pass on some info. If you go to the site and search her name you will see her new ad. Trust me she has the goods.
    Ok easy lover, it's not self promotion, it's friend promotion. I promote workers that I enjoy often, but I take my own photos. I don't call a worker's selfie a 'personal pic. ' So go date her, take some good photos and post a few with her new link. We're all looking forward to your next post! She looks cute to me.

  13. #712
    Quote Originally Posted by EzrLove  [View Original Post]
    It's not self promotion. I am a friend of hers and decided to pass on some info. If you go to the site and search her name you will see her new ad. Trust me she has the goods.
    Can you share the damage and specific things she does? BBBJ, CIM, etc.

  14. #711
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiper  [View Original Post]
    Hi Piper, your 'personal pic' is a selfie, so I assume this is self promotion. Nothing wrong with that if you can deliver the goods. Anyway this is the Tampa forum, you should try posting in St Pete. Try to sound a little more "Butch" if you post over there.

    Good luck, you'll need it!
    It's not self promotion. I am a friend of hers and decided to pass on some info. If you go to the site and search her name you will see her new ad. Trust me she has the goods.

  15. #710

    Piper

    Quote Originally Posted by Skiper  [View Original Post]
    Hi Piper, your 'personal pic' is a selfie, so I assume this is self promotion. Nothing wrong with that if you can deliver the goods. Anyway this is the Tampa forum, you should try posting in St Pete. Try to sound a little more "Butch" if you post over there.

    Good luck, you'll need it!
    And. The ad is down. LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape