Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 84 of 469 FirstFirst ... 34 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 134 184 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 7024
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5779

    CA and PP

    So I ventured to the casino last Thursday and decided to try out CA. As described mostly all Latina ladies working. Was approached by a few but not my type. Watched a red head Latina on stage who kept watching me while doing her dance. When she finished she came right over and introduced herself as Jessica. Very attractive late 20's early 30's. Danced for me at the bar for a little bit and she asked about VIP. After a little negotiating we went in the back and had a very good time for 30 minutes. Would see her again. Nothing else interested me in the club so I went back to the casino.

    Yesterday found myself back at the casino and after playing for a few hours went to PP to see what it was about. Immediately approached by a few dancers who were not my type. Good variety of different girls so wasn't worried. Saw a blonde and red head who were joined at the hip sitting on their phones and drinking a beer. Was interested in the red head as she was very sexy but didn't seem much interested in anything except talking to her friend and her phone. When I walked in I immediately noticed a hot sexy blonde Cuban curl with long blonde hair down to her ass. In all black and fishnet stockings and beautiful dark eyes sitting at the end of the bar. Tried several times making contact and she seemed more interested in just sitting. Was about to give up when I motioned for her to come over. Unfortunately I didn't get her name. Sexiest girl in the club. Did a few dances at the bar for me and we went for a private dance. Wow! This girl can grind and move. Seemed down for takeout but I didn't have a room last night. I will be back next week to hopefully see her again! If Anyone knows her name please let me know in pm. All in all a good time at both clubs but will return to PP as they had more of what I was interested in. You have some good clubs in Tampa!

  2. #5778

    Class act Stefanie

    Hot young 29? 40 dollar private dance. Gets naked right away. A couple more 30 20's and playing with tits pussy and ass. Offers BJ 100. Fuck available but did not asked about out of club and she said no.

  3. #5777

    Class act stefanie

    Hot young 29? 40 dollar private dance. Gets naked right away. A couple more 30 20's and playing with tits pussy and ass. Offers BJ 100. Fuck available but did not asked about out of club and she said no.

  4. #5776

    Lipstixx

    Is Lipstixx still open? Did it change names? I'm not seeing any reviews on it and wondering if I really am, but it's a different name?

  5. #5775

    Class act

    Stopped by CA last night. Lori, Cuban, beautifully done bolt-ons. Fat ass, pretty face. Typical ask. All covered, GFE. Like all the rest she threw her digits at me. Texted her thanks for the time, she never responded. Yes they were real digits, did a test text standing in front of her.

    She was fun, but I'm usually a day shift guy, so unlikely I'll see her in the club. Probably not otc. She couldn't care enough to text back, why would I care.

  6. #5774

    Mons Venus

    Checking to see what is the latest info on Mons Venus. I have not been since before the pandemic but heard that they have rooms for dances. I have heard some positive and negatives about the club since some changes. What is up with the room (Private) and prices for dances? Is it worth going to have some fun?

  7. #5773

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by WhosThirsty  [View Original Post]
    Here's the deal, both clubs will cost you 150-200 for full service, PP is pretty much all Cubans, most don't speak English. Lots of variety there. CA is maybe 50/50 Cuban / other with about half speaking English. Not as much variety. Extras at both clubs widely available.
    PP sounds a lot like Hush. I gave a review on Hush only thing is extras are not widely available based on my experience. CA sounds more enticing. I'll give them both a try eventually. Thanks a lot.

  8. #5772
    Quote Originally Posted by SpikeLee  [View Original Post]
    Never been to class act or pink. What would you rate the talent there? What's the damage looking like. Want to go in prepared. Which of the two is worth going to more than the other. Thanks Alpha.
    Here's the deal, both clubs will cost you 150-200 for full service, PP is pretty much all Cubans, most don't speak English. Lots of variety there. CA is maybe 50/50 Cuban / other with about half speaking English. Not as much variety. Extras at both clubs widely available.

  9. #5771

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMale1  [View Original Post]
    Was feeling the need, so went on the hunt for some daytime escort fun, unfortunately, as is usually the case, coms were not good for my time crunch. So ended up at class act to see one of my faves, Estrella. That girl is a crazy, insane sexdoll. Everyone, she knocks my socks off. Light skin latina, good English, tall and athletic. She likes it rowdy, the more the better. Yanking, spanking and choking, gets her fired up fast. If you want a "wholly shit" moment with a big smile on your face, she's your girl. Eat your Wheaties and drink you Gatorade cause you'll need both. I don't really know why I see anyone else, I guess I just can't help wanting them all. Carolina is also good there. More GFE though, then shades of gray, LOL.

    Mia, dayshift at Pink is by far the hottest in that local area, Jenny is great there as well. They got some new bartenders thar look appealing, I'm trying to recruit to the dark side. I think I might have one on the hook, at least for a little OTC. I'll keep you posted.
    Never been to class act or pink. What would you rate the talent there? What's the damage looking like. Want to go in prepared. Which of the two is worth going to more than the other. Thanks Alpha.

  10. #5770

    Class act

    Was feeling the need, so went on the hunt for some daytime escort fun, unfortunately, as is usually the case, coms were not good for my time crunch. So ended up at class act to see one of my faves, Estrella. That girl is a crazy, insane sexdoll. Everyone, she knocks my socks off. Light skin latina, good English, tall and athletic. She likes it rowdy, the more the better. Yanking, spanking and choking, gets her fired up fast. If you want a "wholly shit" moment with a big smile on your face, she's your girl. Eat your Wheaties and drink you Gatorade cause you'll need both. I don't really know why I see anyone else, I guess I just can't help wanting them all. Carolina is also good there. More GFE though, then shades of gray, LOL.

    Mia, dayshift at Pink is by far the hottest in that local area, Jenny is great there as well. They got some new bartenders thar look appealing, I'm trying to recruit to the dark side. I think I might have one on the hook, at least for a little OTC. I'll keep you posted.

  11. #5769

    Day time fun

    Thanks for the intel gents!

    Quote Originally Posted by Skeot16  [View Original Post]
    I agree with this. Both are a sure thing and the price is decent. They are also both right off of 275 and.

  12. #5768
    Quote Originally Posted by Csdnoob  [View Original Post]
    Pink pusie cat and class act are pretty much 100% guaranteed extras.
    I agree with this. Both are a sure thing and the price is decent. They are also both right off of 275 and.

  13. #5767
    Quote Originally Posted by TNGentleman2  [View Original Post]
    Hi Gents, I am from Fort L, but will be in Tampa next weekend. I will be staying near I 275 and Dale Mabry. I would appreciate any suggestions for a club where extras are available during the early afternoon. Happy to provide info on Fort L area. Feel free to PM me if you prefer. Thanks in advance!
    Pink pusie cat and class act are pretty much 100% guaranteed extras.

  14. #5766

    Day Time Fun

    Hi Gents, I am from Fort L, but will be in Tampa next weekend. I will be staying near I 275 and Dale Mabry. I would appreciate any suggestions for a club where extras are available during the early afternoon. Happy to provide info on Fort L area. Feel free to PM me if you prefer. Thanks in advance!

  15. #5765

    20 to house

    That's how it seems to work there. 30 per song in my home club. 10 to house, 20 to girl. If you're going for 2+ songs, seemed ok to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by BootyHolic71  [View Original Post]
    Am I reading this correctly? Are you saying every time you want a private dance you hand the bartender a 20? AND THEN it is 20 per dance to the dancer plus tips? The 20 to the bartender thing is something I haven't ever experienced. Could you clarify?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape