Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 693 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 193 593 643 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 743 793 1193 1693 ... LastLast
Results 10,381 to 10,395 of 25719
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15339

    SweetNSassy on SA

    I just want to share my text messages with this one. Big time clingy GPS woman in her own fantasy world. LMFAO. I hope you guys don't fall for this kind of arrangement.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 053EEBBF-0409-43D2-97C6-43FA00A2DE3E.jpg‎   15FC0033-3841-4CBD-8595-32019BFB402D.jpg‎   1EFA2BD9-B773-44A2-B813-693902C8497B.jpg‎   2B805087-9B32-4C19-9540-AF62B998AC1C.jpg‎   7395D3E3-318F-4DAC-94D1-05F1E5C00AD5.jpg‎  


  2. #15338
    Quote Originally Posted by SpermDonorRex  [View Original Post]
    She took two months long hiatus for holiday season. She came back. She is alright.
    I have seen her about four times so far this year.

    She's cool.

    Was in a house, but about a month ago had to move to a notel.

  3. #15337

    WTell, clean out your mailbox

    WTell, clean out your mailbox. The website won't let us respond to your PMs.

  4. #15336

    GPS, Scan, or What The Bee Does

    Quote Originally Posted by RufusFirefly  [View Original Post]
    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...s/523327923556

    Saw this one. I might be wrong but this ad seems TGTBT. The only way the Dayton area gets a spinner like this is if the girl was traveling somewhere else and her car broke down and she is making money to get it fixed.

    If the ad and pictures are accurate I would say she is probably a $$$ per hour lady.
    Texted with her yesterday. Quoted $180 half, $320 whole. Seemed kinda cagey so could be TGTBT or maybe just new, but either way I passed.

  5. #15335

    Kelly in piqua

    Does she have a post anyplace?

  6. #15334
    Quote Originally Posted by BaitMaster1  [View Original Post]
    Can any local monger provide any experience with Kelley in Piqua? Is she legit or am I being led astray? Thanks in advance. She is allegedly downtown area.
    I've not checked her out yet. The girls up around here never seem to stick around long enough for me to get the chance to pull the trigger. But if I find out anything I'll report.

  7. #15333

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by Defto  [View Original Post]
    Do you have to go through the ID verification to get the ball rolling?
    I've never done any kind of ID verification. I don't even know what that is or what you're talking about. As soon as the girl or you accept an offer, you can communicate with each other.

  8. #15332
    Senior Member


    Posts: 369

    ID check

    Do you have to go through the ID verification to get the ball rolling?

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffCob  [View Original Post]
    We negotiate and it varies all the time. But its almost always between 120-220. I've only paid over that amount one time, because I really wanted to see this girl after communicating for like 2 weeks. She was playing hard to get. LOL. But we had been talking on the phone a lot and she seemed very cool. And of course she is Hot. But yea mostly like 160 is prob the avg in my cases.

  9. #15331
    Does she have a post anyplace?

  10. #15330

    Usually varies

    Quote Originally Posted by RickyDicky  [View Original Post]
    Great post! I get that you offer 100, they accept, and you start texting back and forth. But what do you typically settle on to do the deed?
    We negotiate and it varies all the time. But its almost always between 120-220. I've only paid over that amount one time, because I really wanted to see this girl after communicating for like 2 weeks. She was playing hard to get. LOL. But we had been talking on the phone a lot and she seemed very cool. And of course she is Hot. But yea mostly like 160 is prob the avg in my cases.

  11. #15329

    Not really

    Quote Originally Posted by Defto  [View Original Post]
    Is it standard to pay $100 for the first platonic meeting. Some of the other posts led me to believe that was the norm.
    I do not pay any money to just meet up on a date with any girl. I make sure its clear that we can meet up and go for dinner or drinks or something, but I will not pay the offer just for that. Just got to be upfront about our expectations. Some girls are on those daddy sites just to meet up with guys and get paid for going on a date with you without having sex. Some will not see you if don't pay them for a date, but some will. I've had both experiences. But as long as your upfront about what you expect for the most part you'll have success.

  12. #15328

    Fairborn TGTBT

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...s/523327923556

    Saw this one. I might be wrong but this ad seems TGTBT. The only way the Dayton area gets a spinner like this is if the girl was traveling somewhere else and her car broke down and she is making money to get it fixed.

    If the ad and pictures are accurate I would say she is probably a $$$ per hour lady.

  13. #15327
    Quote Originally Posted by SpermDonorRex  [View Original Post]
    She took two months long hiatus for holiday season. She came back. She is alright.
    Is she still in Vandalia?

  14. #15326

    Kelley in Piqua

    Can any local monger provide any experience with Kelley in Piqua? Is she legit or am I being led astray? Thanks in advance. She is allegedly downtown area.

  15. #15325

    Anybody got any help?


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape