Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 694 of 1716 FirstFirst ... 194 594 644 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 744 794 1194 1694 ... LastLast
Results 10,396 to 10,410 of 25732
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15337

    Fairborn TGTBT

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...s/523327923556

    Saw this one. I might be wrong but this ad seems TGTBT. The only way the Dayton area gets a spinner like this is if the girl was traveling somewhere else and her car broke down and she is making money to get it fixed.

    If the ad and pictures are accurate I would say she is probably a $$$ per hour lady.

  2. #15336
    Quote Originally Posted by SpermDonorRex  [View Original Post]
    She took two months long hiatus for holiday season. She came back. She is alright.
    Is she still in Vandalia?

  3. #15335

    Kelley in Piqua

    Can any local monger provide any experience with Kelley in Piqua? Is she legit or am I being led astray? Thanks in advance. She is allegedly downtown area.

  4. #15334

    Anybody got any help?


  5. #15333

    Percephone

    Quote Originally Posted by CoachJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Incredible time with Persephone https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...2e393e94eb4d1d.

    She is as gorgeous as her pics, and wore a low-cut, spaghetti-strap dress. After lunch, we went to the $65 motel she recommended. Called ahead and got an early check-in. I paid for the room, met her there,. And those spaghetti straps came down. She has the biggest, most incredible, mouth-watering tits I have ever seen let alone laid hands and mouth on. She is the most responsive, vocal, and orgasmic woman I have ever been with. The best and longest Deep French Kisses, and loves and prefers DATY and to have her nipples sucked on. Did I mention the orgasms? 4 in cowgirl, and seeing that long hair hanging down and those big, delicious, mouth-watering breasts right in front of me. Also loves doggy. More orgasms, and -- my personal favorite -- on her stomach. Damn, life just does not get any better than that.
    Now your just making me mad! LOL. She and I have been trying to hook up but it hasn't worked out just yet. Can't wait to see her as I love DATY and making a woman orgasm. And the long deep sensual kissing. Mmmmm.

    I will keep trying and hope it works out.

  6. #15332

    Sherry

    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Sherry recently, tried about a month ago but, couldn't get schedules to line up.

    I thought about trying again.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...n/652490514184
    I saw her about a month ago. Pics are fairly accurate, yes she has a belly. Thick girl but no rolls, not a BBW. She was fun, didn't watch the clock. She is ditzy, but was a fun time. I will see her again.

  7. #15331
    Senior Member


    Posts: 369

    Contact info

    Getting back into the hobby after some downtime during Covid. Is anyone willing to share numbers for Ariel or spinner Danielle?

  8. #15330
    Quote Originally Posted by MuffCob  [View Original Post]
    So is this the persephone that your talking about? I've read a few posts about this and been intrigued. I'm not on SB, but this persephone is on WYP.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...Grxzy0z6gWB8K1
    Not the one I saw. Add 10 years, red hair, girth, and legitimate desire.

  9. #15329

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by Daytonfreek  [View Original Post]
    I saw her in November and she looked fine. Had a good time.
    She took two months long hiatus for holiday season. She came back. She is alright.

  10. #15328
    Senior Member


    Posts: 369

    Sugar Baby sites

    Is it standard to pay $100 for the first platonic meeting. Some of the other posts led me to believe that was the norm.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChargersFan18  [View Original Post]
    As with meeting any person for first time, you never know. She could ghost you. Could show up and not be the person in pics. Or what happened to me recently, she show up but for whatever reason gets cold feet and decides "I can't just do this, I'm not like these "other girls". It's a crapshoot. Thats part of the game. Embrace it or not.

    There are steps that may enhance your chances. Video chat or at very least have a conversation on phone prior to meeting. Also once if the site and exchange texts or speaking to them, be sure to make sure your both on the same page as far as expectations. Also I'm not giving any $ just to meet, I think that's what this girl may have thought.

  11. #15327
    Senior Member


    Posts: 242

    Cait

    Saw Cait today for a QV. I've seen her several times now. She is the girl in her pics. Small cluttered room with 2 small beds. She does share the place with her mom. No issues there. Some smoke small if that's an issue. Nice BBBJ and covered FS. Nothing mind blowing but gets the job done.

  12. #15326

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by BuxKA  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Ashley since she's only been advertising on listcrawler? I contacted her in the fall last year and she had put on some weight and I upset her about that. I was just wondering if she has lost some again since her visit with her uncle.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ayton/79020997
    I saw her in November and she looked fine. Had a good time.

  13. #15325

    Have to take that leap

    Quote Originally Posted by Caliche127  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, what are you're opinions on the website.

    I text couple of girls.

    Talk to one sounds like real, one of them are down to meet first foe a fee of $$$ and second time maybe real business.

    How do you know they not going to ghost you.

    Any of you had any experience lately.

    I appreciate any suggestions.
    As with meeting any person for first time, you never know. She could ghost you. Could show up and not be the person in pics. Or what happened to me recently, she show up but for whatever reason gets cold feet and decides "I can't just do this, I'm not like these "other girls". It's a crapshoot. Thats part of the game. Embrace it or not.

    There are steps that may enhance your chances. Video chat or at very least have a conversation on phone prior to meeting. Also once if the site and exchange texts or speaking to them, be sure to make sure your both on the same page as far as expectations. Also I'm not giving any $ just to meet, I think that's what this girl may have thought.

  14. #15324

    Finediva on SA

    Quote Originally Posted by MallGuy101  [View Original Post]
    I Texted withy this on and she really has an attitude. I suggest to her that she might want to show some skin as right now you could be looked at as a police set up. And you might give an idea of what you are willing to do. She got real shitty with me and basically said she wasn't going to be like all the other bitches on there showing themselves off and nasty comments about why someone would someone think she's a cop. I don't know it just hit me the wrong way and I replied well you are just like all the other bitches on there selling your self.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ayton/78832575
    I believe she is on Sa, messaged me last week. I let my sub. Expire so haven't replied as of yet.

  15. #15323
    Senior Member


    Posts: 985

    Re: Ashley

    Has anyone seen Ashley since she's only been advertising on listcrawler? I contacted her in the fall last year and she had put on some weight and I upset her about that. I was just wondering if she has lost some again since her visit with her uncle.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ayton/79020997

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape