Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Downtown LA

+ Add Report
Page 65 of 178 FirstFirst ... 15 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 115 165 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 975 of 2669
This blog is moderated by Hizark21
  1. #1709
    Banned Member


    Posts: 389

    Caroline

    Been quiet past few days but ran into good ole Caroline last night around 11 pm. She was wearing a nice short black dress. Took her to the spot and she gave one of her great bjs with balls suck and lick. 20 bucks for the BBBJCIM. She still talking a little spaced out here and there but she handles her business and sucks good dick. Was good seeing her again.

    Has anyone seen TJ around? Been trying to hook up with her again.

  2. #1708

    Monday Cruise.

    Went for a Cruise Monday around 8 pm. Ran into Savannah and she basically had me doing her errands with her for about an hour. At the end I told her that was enough and I had to leave. She apologized and we found a decent spot where she let me blow a load down her throat and let me stick some fingers in her ass. Really fun time. But that's not the highlight. After I went home and was watching tv later that night I received a Text from Ariel. Eventhough Savannah had drained me. Ariel is a little freak and such a good time that I possibly could refuse. So I went back out to pick her up on Main. And yeah it was definitely worth the double trip. She's such a little freak. Have any of you got a chance to meet Ariel yet?

  3. #1707

    Nothing

    Was out on Wednesday night cruising the skid row area and didn't find anything. Went to 15th and Long Beach area and also came back empty. Was out between 10-11 pm.

  4. #1706
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Reprehensible and right out of soft white underbelly

    Quote Originally Posted by Upperx  [View Original Post]
    Today about noon I was walking around James Wood / Alvarado when I saw a korean girl at the corner. I came back in my car and she damn near opens the door and got in without me saying a word. Turns out she was offering a massage with a happy ending. Her massage and CBJ we're terrible I damn near ran out when she didn't want to have sex. I tried offering her more money but it was a no go. She's an older woman about 50 ish.

    I won't repeat.
    First off, the fact that she did not have her massage license in order is an outrage. Grimmy will be sounding in on this.

    Second, I have seen so much shit on fig, including girls twerking, girls fist fighting, pimps drag racing on denver, pimps twerking, guys two to four deep in a car picking up ho hos, BSWs getting tacos from the truck at manchester at 1 am, me getting two white girls at the same time, but I have never seen anyone get a massage on fig in their vehicle. I doubt the benefits of massage are even attainable in a pt cruiser.

    This whole story seems like an interview with mark on you tube.

  5. #1705
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by Upperx  [View Original Post]
    Today about noon I was walking around James Wood / Alvarado when I saw a korean girl at the corner. I came back in my car and she damn near opens the door and got in without me saying a word. Turns out she was offering a massage with a happy ending. Her massage and CBJ we're terrible I damn near ran out when she didn't want to have sex. I tried offering her more money but it was a no go. She's an older woman about 50 ish.

    I won't repeat.
    Cool story, bro.

  6. #1704

    Korean SW

    Today about noon I was walking around James Wood / Alvarado when I saw a korean girl at the corner. I came back in my car and she damn near opens the door and got in without me saying a word. Turns out she was offering a massage with a happy ending. Her massage and CBJ we're terrible I damn near ran out when she didn't want to have sex. I tried offering her more money but it was a no go. She's an older woman about 50 ish.

    I won't repeat.

  7. #1703

    Been looking for Nicole for days

    Quote Originally Posted by BoostedSub  [View Original Post]
    Nichole has some good pussy, I love sucking on her big titties and rubbing her wet ass pussy.
    Under the overpass on 15th and Long beach Blvd.

    No luck.

  8. #1702
    Quote Originally Posted by KoihiMe  [View Original Post]
    I started smoking on my cannabis vape after laundry decided for a night of cruising DTLA. I started with skid went down the usual Agatha and around 7th & 8th. Nothing caught my interest time was 6:45 pm. Then went on 8th made a right on Central, left on Olympic. Then right on long Beach. That's where I saw Nicole wearing a blue dress on 15th. Picked her up did the deed 60 got her digits. She says she occasionally works the streets when she's looking for a quick trilled go figure. This was around 9 pm. Went to fig to kill time by the time I was back on Central & Pico it was 1 am I saw a hot looking woman on the corner went on Ppico & Paloma I saw hookers. But as I hit one up it was a tranny or transgender. Anyways I was baked af & was no thanks. Decided that was enough LOL.
    Nichole has some good pussy, I love sucking on her big titties and rubbing her wet ass pussy.

  9. #1701

    Tuesday night 6 pm to 3 am

    I started smoking on my cannabis vape after laundry decided for a night of cruising DTLA. I started with skid went down the usual Agatha and around 7th & 8th. Nothing caught my interest time was 6:45 pm. Then went on 8th made a right on Central, left on Olympic. Then right on long Beach. That's where I saw Nicole wearing a blue dress on 15th. Picked her up did the deed 60 got her digits. She says she occasionally works the streets when she's looking for a quick trilled go figure. This was around 9 pm. Went to fig to kill time by the time I was back on Central & Pico it was 1 am I saw a hot looking woman on the corner went on Ppico & Paloma I saw hookers. But as I hit one up it was a tranny or transgender. Anyways I was baked af & was no thanks. Decided that was enough LOL.

  10. #1700
    Banned Member


    Posts: 389

    Too early

    Quote Originally Posted by Quincy88  [View Original Post]
    Late afternoons interesting!! Is anyone ever available early am ish?? I usually venture out after work 2 am- 6 am.
    That's way too early. Only girls possibly out in the skids at that time are fugly or trannies. All the other girls are sleeping or just to cold out to be looking for cash to make. Those times are good for cruising Fig and any other usual ho track.

  11. #1699
    Quote Originally Posted by Alxm1  [View Original Post]
    Jillian is all over the place in the skids. Usually out around late afternoons.
    Late afternoons interesting!! Is anyone ever available early am ish?? I usually venture out after work 2 am- 6 am.

  12. #1698
    Banned Member


    Posts: 389

    Sucks

    Quote Originally Posted by LoksAngeleno  [View Original Post]
    The Asian lady Hye-Jung died from fentynl od.
    Sucks to hear that. RIP Some girls have been ODing lately. I think they've been getting a bad batch of drugs.

  13. #1697
    Banned Member


    Posts: 389
    Quote Originally Posted by Quincy88  [View Original Post]
    Where can I find her at? Pm me please and thank you.
    Jillian is all over the place in the skids. Usually out around late afternoons.

  14. #1696

    Asian Hye-Jung

    Quote Originally Posted by Alxm1  [View Original Post]
    A lot of the girls in the soft white underbelly series are gone from skid row. There was a slim redhead Bree and petite slim blonde Kaitlin that I haven't seen in a couple years. I don't see Bree's video anymore.

    The girls below in the vids are still in the area that I have seen.

    Princess is the petite Savanna that I've hooked up twice with now. Her phone got stolen. Had her butt naked in my car giving a nice BJ the second time. Gave her a facial. Next time I run into her we have planned to fuck at my place and take pics and video of her and everything. Says she likes having pics taken of her in sexy outfits.

    V in the vids but spelled Vee as she likes it. Has a tent on the corner of 7th and Stanford. Cruise around there sometimes and in the mornings. She'll usually be out there cleaning outside her tent. Sometimes she's dressed up and nice makeup and has a model material vibe. Since she's tall she looks hot as fuck dolled up. She's known as tall Vee too. Another girl Vicky in the area is aka little V.

    TJ last I saw her had to leave the hotel she was staying because of her dog. She's one of the cuter looking girls in the skids. Sucks though she doesn't like cim or cum anywhere on her. LOL. Still need to bang her. She's got a juicy ass.

    Caroline I saw in December walking down Towne near 7th. Couldn't hit her up because I had a black ho giving me the run around in my car for a BJ. Had to kick her out and lose the 20 I gave her. Caroline would have been cool with the low 20 and give a good BJ with cim. That was my last time giving a black chic in the skids a chance. They used to be good 3 or 4 years ago. Now they just like to rob.

    Vicky is a regular that I've been seeing for about a year now. But we got into an argument over her high prices she tries to throw on me sometimes. Always have to remind her she's a skids girl and not a high price escort. She always comes back around though. She's a more than decent looking lady with a good body and cute ass but it's her BJ and fucking that are great. Especially her head game and that she swallows too. She's like hypnotized by the cock and does all kinds of freaky shit with her mouth on it. She's down with anal too and I've nutted up in there a couple times. She stays in the apts off Central and 7th with a dude so you can catch her sometimes walking to the small markets on 7th for stuff.
    The Asian lady Hye-Jung died from fentynl od.

  15. #1695

    Alexa

    Have any of you ever met or hooked up with a red head in her 30's by the name of Alexa or Alexandria. She has a little black dog kind of a chihuahua mix. She's usually around 7th from central to maple. At random times too. I haven't seen her in. Awhile I was wondering if she's gone or still around.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape