Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 540 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 40 440 490 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 590 640 1040 ... LastLast
Results 8,086 to 8,100 of 17737
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9652

    Disappointed in Slim & Juicy

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/79090759

    Juicy is willing.

    Slim is not.

    Juicy is larger and Slim has baby damage.

    What to be a threesome became a twosome as all Slim did was whine.

    Either way it was not worth the price and not what was discussed.

    Doubtful that it was just a bad day but I won't know as I won't go back.

    I do not recommend.

  2. #9651
    Quote Originally Posted by ShiverMeToday  [View Original Post]
    Looks like things are moving with the Vixens. Their email and phone number is up on their website along with the line up.

    www.stlouisvixens.com
    Ahh Looks like a lot of old angels.

  3. #9650
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRagen  [View Original Post]
    I have never fucked with P411 in the past but I see the Vixens are requiring it so I'm thinking about finally signing up. People who are current members, have you found it helpful overall? I know people said there were some providers they only saw on there. Is that still true?
    Been a member for 10+ yrs. , and it does make things easier. Down side, the ladies have gotten more expensive. Before the pandemic there were a lot of $300 choices, that's become less and less frequent.

    If your travel, it makes things extremely easy. I frequent AZ a lot, and while St. Louis always hoovers around 50-60 ladies, Phoenix around 120, obviously it varies by city. Dallas 400+, Chicago 236, Memphis 24, numbers are always a little inflated. Smaller cities will only have a few. Because of the increased competition in Dallas, prices are a little better, not so much in Phoenix.

    I thought one advantage was the ladies felt safer, not sure that's true anymore. When you contact them thru P411 they can view your "profile" and you're notified when they do. My experience the last couple years is they do not check as frequently.

    The new feature where you can give a non-member ladies access to you profile is helpful.

    So, if you're into $300+ ladies, and your active 1-2 times a month or more the $149 a yr. Membership is not a big deal. They do have new owners so I'm not sure what the "join" requirements are. 10 yrs. Ago 2 member ladies verified me and I was in. No other info was required.

    Occasionally you will find a P411 lady on "Crawler" or even "STG" trying to fill their calendar for their upcoming visit. If you contact them there, they will most likely ask for references. If you're a P411 member, have current OK's from other ladies, they won't.

    Yes I believe there are some ladies exclusive to P411. I guess what you have to decide is if some gal pops up at a 3rd rate motel by the airport charging 250, would you spend 350 for someone who stays in a nicer place, has been in the business for a few years, and might be a little more dedicated to making you a return customer.

    One last thing, there are some women on there you probably don't want to see, just my opinion.

  4. #9649
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRagen  [View Original Post]
    I have never fucked with P411 in the past but I see the Vixens are requiring it so I'm thinking about finally signing up. People who are current members, have you found it helpful overall? I know people said there were some providers they only saw on there. Is that still true?
    I have found it well worth it, especially in regards to verification. Not near the hassles of texting back and forth screening information. Just make your request, wait for the reply and go to appointment. It's that easy.

  5. #9648
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    I also saw Kourtnee probably a year ago and while it was a decent time, I saw the same things you did and knew I wouldn't be going back. Just too many red flags. That said, unless you did BB (given what you saw I would certainly hope not) you really shouldn't have a lot to worry about. I'll also say that getting tested the next day isn't really valid. More likely you'd want to wait a week or 2 unless something shows up. If you were protected. Well you were probably protected.
    Ty for that validation!

    I will be going back for another check up. I'm hoping that I will be fine.

  6. #9647
    Not all use needles. A lot goes up the nose.

    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    I spoke with Kourtnee and she showed me pics of her arms, no marks. She said that this post may have been made by her ex-bf, who is now dating a different girl that is also "in the game". He posted an ad of her, but used her real name in one. Had to have it removed and won't post on LC any longer. I haven't seen her yet, but when I told her I was concerned about drug use as it had been brought up, she was a wreck. She said that post was going to ruin her when it wasn't even true. That's not the normal reaction of someone if they were a junkie- they usually hop on the defensive and go after you.

    Since I haven't seen her, I can't say 100% but with her sending me pics of her arms as well as asking how she could create an account on here to refute this, shows it very well could be her ex doing this to drive her out.

  7. #9646
    Quote Originally Posted by ShiverMeToday  [View Original Post]
    Looks like things are moving with the Vixens. Their email and phone number is up on their website along with the line up.

    www.stlouisvixens.com
    I have never fucked with P411 in the past but I see the Vixens are requiring it so I'm thinking about finally signing up. People who are current members, have you found it helpful overall? I know people said there were some providers they only saw on there. Is that still true?

  8. #9645
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  9. #9644

    Kourtnee

    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    I spoke with Kourtnee and she showed me pics of her arms, no marks. She said that this post may have been made by her ex-bf, who is now dating a different girl that is also "in the game". He posted an ad of her, but used her real name in one. Had to have it removed and won't post on LC any longer. I haven't seen her yet, but when I told her I was concerned about drug use as it had been brought up, she was a wreck. She said that post was going to ruin her when it wasn't even true. That's not the normal reaction of someone if they were a junkie- they usually hop on the defensive and go after you.

    Since I haven't seen her, I can't say 100% but with her sending me pics of her arms as well as asking how she could create an account on here to refute this, shows it very well could be her ex doing this to drive her out.
    I'm always wary of a first post that trashes an escort. Something about the post just doesn't seem right. I'm not saying he's lying, just don't know that I'd believe it 100%.

  10. #9643

    Sierra Savage. Visiting April 8th to 10th

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sierra-s...nsville-989933

    Sierra is my go to girl. She is amazing in every way.

    She puts me at complete peace, she meets my every need, she is the total package.

    Don't miss out, hit her up and make time for her.

  11. #9642

    St. Louis Vixens.

    Looks like things are moving with the Vixens. Their email and phone number is up on their website along with the line up.

    www.stlouisvixens.com

  12. #9641
    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the post, wish more would post their true experiences with providers, I normally don't like to see providers whom keep it dark, just makes it uncomfortable, most of them do try to hide something.
    I spoke with Kourtnee and she showed me pics of her arms, no marks. She said that this post may have been made by her ex-bf, who is now dating a different girl that is also "in the game". He posted an ad of her, but used her real name in one. Had to have it removed and won't post on LC any longer. I haven't seen her yet, but when I told her I was concerned about drug use as it had been brought up, she was a wreck. She said that post was going to ruin her when it wasn't even true. That's not the normal reaction of someone if they were a junkie- they usually hop on the defensive and go after you.

    Since I haven't seen her, I can't say 100% but with her sending me pics of her arms as well as asking how she could create an account on here to refute this, shows it very well could be her ex doing this to drive her out.

  13. #9640

    Kourtnee

    Quote Originally Posted by Nobbyd2  [View Original Post]
    *Warning*.

    Saw Kourtnee yesterday in South County and while she's a nice young gal there's issues.

    The conversation was good but I noticed markings on her arms.

    I was looking at her feet and something was wrong but I couldn't quite see because she kept the lights off.

    While having sex I noticed she has a ton of more marks on her legs.

    I'm assuming they're needle marks.

    I wanted to report it as I will not see her again!

    I went to the clinic this morning and I'm elated to know I checked out fine.

    There's already danger in this hobby but those type of girls make it 10 x worse!

    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...y/010377862765
    I also saw Kourtnee probably a year ago and while it was a decent time, I saw the same things you did and knew I wouldn't be going back. Just too many red flags. That said, unless you did BB (given what you saw I would certainly hope not) you really shouldn't have a lot to worry about. I'll also say that getting tested the next day isn't really valid. More likely you'd want to wait a week or 2 unless something shows up. If you were protected. Well you were probably protected.

  14. #9639
    Glad to hear you had a good time with her. Her pricing is confusing and seemed Nickel and Dimesh but her newer post seems a little more reasonable / direct. All I care about is enjoying the date and not feeling short changed or regretful of the date. I'm sure most of us have experienced the in the moment mood killer of "that's not included and will be extra. " which breaks the concentration / focus ruining everything up to that point. For the most part I typically get along well with the girls as I'm pretty down to earth. If we have a good time together I try and make it a regular thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by RogueOne1977  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her at least 5 different times but its been about 4 months since the last. Her new prices are a little weird. When I saw her it was 120 for a QV and she offered BBBJ for nothing extra. Guess she is raising her rates. Even then she is tough to get a hold of. She is much easier if she has seen you and she knows you are cool as she will save your name and number. If you are a new number its going to be tough to get her but its possible.

  15. #9638

    Kourtnee

    Quote Originally Posted by Nobbyd2  [View Original Post]
    *Warning*.

    Saw Kourtnee yesterday in South County and while she's a nice young gal there's issues.

    The conversation was good but I noticed markings on her arms.

    I was looking at her feet and something was wrong but I couldn't quite see because she kept the lights off.

    While having sex I noticed she has a ton of more marks on her legs.

    I'm assuming they're needle marks.

    I wanted to report it as I will not see her again!

    I went to the clinic this morning and I'm elated to know I checked out fine.

    There's already danger in this hobby but those type of girls make it 10 x worse!

    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...y/010377862765
    Thanks for the post, wish more would post their true experiences with providers, I normally don't like to see providers whom keep it dark, just makes it uncomfortable, most of them do try to hide something.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape