Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 540 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 40 440 490 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 590 640 1040 ... LastLast
Results 8,086 to 8,100 of 17731
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9646
    Quote Originally Posted by ShiverMeToday  [View Original Post]
    Looks like things are moving with the Vixens. Their email and phone number is up on their website along with the line up.

    www.stlouisvixens.com
    I have never fucked with P411 in the past but I see the Vixens are requiring it so I'm thinking about finally signing up. People who are current members, have you found it helpful overall? I know people said there were some providers they only saw on there. Is that still true?

  2. #9645
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  3. #9644

    Kourtnee

    Quote Originally Posted by AceChase  [View Original Post]
    I spoke with Kourtnee and she showed me pics of her arms, no marks. She said that this post may have been made by her ex-bf, who is now dating a different girl that is also "in the game". He posted an ad of her, but used her real name in one. Had to have it removed and won't post on LC any longer. I haven't seen her yet, but when I told her I was concerned about drug use as it had been brought up, she was a wreck. She said that post was going to ruin her when it wasn't even true. That's not the normal reaction of someone if they were a junkie- they usually hop on the defensive and go after you.

    Since I haven't seen her, I can't say 100% but with her sending me pics of her arms as well as asking how she could create an account on here to refute this, shows it very well could be her ex doing this to drive her out.
    I'm always wary of a first post that trashes an escort. Something about the post just doesn't seem right. I'm not saying he's lying, just don't know that I'd believe it 100%.

  4. #9643

    Sierra Savage. Visiting April 8th to 10th

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sierra-s...nsville-989933

    Sierra is my go to girl. She is amazing in every way.

    She puts me at complete peace, she meets my every need, she is the total package.

    Don't miss out, hit her up and make time for her.

  5. #9642

    St. Louis Vixens.

    Looks like things are moving with the Vixens. Their email and phone number is up on their website along with the line up.

    www.stlouisvixens.com

  6. #9641
    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the post, wish more would post their true experiences with providers, I normally don't like to see providers whom keep it dark, just makes it uncomfortable, most of them do try to hide something.
    I spoke with Kourtnee and she showed me pics of her arms, no marks. She said that this post may have been made by her ex-bf, who is now dating a different girl that is also "in the game". He posted an ad of her, but used her real name in one. Had to have it removed and won't post on LC any longer. I haven't seen her yet, but when I told her I was concerned about drug use as it had been brought up, she was a wreck. She said that post was going to ruin her when it wasn't even true. That's not the normal reaction of someone if they were a junkie- they usually hop on the defensive and go after you.

    Since I haven't seen her, I can't say 100% but with her sending me pics of her arms as well as asking how she could create an account on here to refute this, shows it very well could be her ex doing this to drive her out.

  7. #9640

    Kourtnee

    Quote Originally Posted by Nobbyd2  [View Original Post]
    *Warning*.

    Saw Kourtnee yesterday in South County and while she's a nice young gal there's issues.

    The conversation was good but I noticed markings on her arms.

    I was looking at her feet and something was wrong but I couldn't quite see because she kept the lights off.

    While having sex I noticed she has a ton of more marks on her legs.

    I'm assuming they're needle marks.

    I wanted to report it as I will not see her again!

    I went to the clinic this morning and I'm elated to know I checked out fine.

    There's already danger in this hobby but those type of girls make it 10 x worse!

    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...y/010377862765
    I also saw Kourtnee probably a year ago and while it was a decent time, I saw the same things you did and knew I wouldn't be going back. Just too many red flags. That said, unless you did BB (given what you saw I would certainly hope not) you really shouldn't have a lot to worry about. I'll also say that getting tested the next day isn't really valid. More likely you'd want to wait a week or 2 unless something shows up. If you were protected. Well you were probably protected.

  8. #9639
    Glad to hear you had a good time with her. Her pricing is confusing and seemed Nickel and Dimesh but her newer post seems a little more reasonable / direct. All I care about is enjoying the date and not feeling short changed or regretful of the date. I'm sure most of us have experienced the in the moment mood killer of "that's not included and will be extra. " which breaks the concentration / focus ruining everything up to that point. For the most part I typically get along well with the girls as I'm pretty down to earth. If we have a good time together I try and make it a regular thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by RogueOne1977  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her at least 5 different times but its been about 4 months since the last. Her new prices are a little weird. When I saw her it was 120 for a QV and she offered BBBJ for nothing extra. Guess she is raising her rates. Even then she is tough to get a hold of. She is much easier if she has seen you and she knows you are cool as she will save your name and number. If you are a new number its going to be tough to get her but its possible.

  9. #9638

    Kourtnee

    Quote Originally Posted by Nobbyd2  [View Original Post]
    *Warning*.

    Saw Kourtnee yesterday in South County and while she's a nice young gal there's issues.

    The conversation was good but I noticed markings on her arms.

    I was looking at her feet and something was wrong but I couldn't quite see because she kept the lights off.

    While having sex I noticed she has a ton of more marks on her legs.

    I'm assuming they're needle marks.

    I wanted to report it as I will not see her again!

    I went to the clinic this morning and I'm elated to know I checked out fine.

    There's already danger in this hobby but those type of girls make it 10 x worse!

    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...y/010377862765
    Thanks for the post, wish more would post their true experiences with providers, I normally don't like to see providers whom keep it dark, just makes it uncomfortable, most of them do try to hide something.

  10. #9637
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobbyd2  [View Original Post]
    *Warning*.
    Saw Kourtnee yesterday in South County and while she's a nice young gal there's issues. The conversation was good but I noticed markings on her arms. I was looking at her feet and something was wrong but I couldn't quite see because she kept the lights off. While having sex I noticed she has a ton of more marks on her legs. I'm assuming they're needle marks. I wanted to report it as I will not see her again! I went to the clinic this morning and I'm elated to know I checked out fine. There's already danger in this hobby but those type of girls make it 10 x worse!
    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...y/010377862765
    She's up to speed on the board, LOL. Read the fine print.

    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...t/363424002493

  11. #9636

    What he said

    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    It is for this exact reason that ANY girl hitting me up for a deposit in this hobby is a non-starter for me, period, even if it's someone I've already seen numerous timesIt's amazing how many of these girls will suddenly try and pull that deposit shit on you even "after" they clearly know who you are just to see if you'll fall for it-and they always fold when I "respectfully" tell them no and I'll just start looking elsewhere.
    Yes, guys still (inexplicably) continue to do this. That's why it continues. Don't. A very high percentage of the time, you'll lose your money (& time invested to that point.) Just say no.

    Every time someone does this (even if they "get away with it), it encourages them to demand it more. If everyone of us was disciplined about it, it would die out and not be "a thing. ".

    Transparency, I was ripped off this way not long ago, when I violated my own rule; but this is not because of that. I've said this for along time. Never again.

    HH, SS,

    -SH.

  12. #9635

    Miss Lexi in STL

    Still trying for some info on this one. Anyone, in call location, safe or questionable, rates, performance, drugs, the usual. I have to do an in call so that part would be important. Thanks and be safe.

  13. #9634

    Return

    Quote Originally Posted by Nobbyd2  [View Original Post]
    *Warning*.

    Saw Kourtnee yesterday in South County and while she's a nice young gal there's issues.

    The conversation was good but I noticed markings on her arms.

    I was looking at her feet and something was wrong but I couldn't quite see because she kept the lights off.

    While having sex I noticed she has a ton of more marks on her legs.

    I'm assuming they're needle marks.

    I wanted to report it as I will not see her again!

    I went to the clinic this morning and I'm elated to know I checked out fine.

    There's already danger in this hobby but those type of girls make it 10 x worse!
    Most issues won't come up on any test taken that soon after an encounter. Generally, a couple of weeks until something is detectable on tests. HIV generally several months from exposure. So, maybe return later.

  14. #9633
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamui7  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    I'll be visiting St. Louis soon.

    Has anyone seen Jesse Moretti? She had a different name last week.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jessemoretti

    Thanks!
    I forgot to report.

    I saw Jesse last month as an outcall for 90 min.

    She was really cool. CFS.

    Not a clockwatcher. I was a tourist so I don't have anything to compare to in the area, but she was worth it for a high end escort IMO.

  15. #9632

    Shy

    Quote Originally Posted by Toocan3  [View Original Post]
    Thats not the same gal in both of those. Chloe aka, Frankee yo gee is from southern Illinois and the Carbondale possee. Do not know Shy but she is a different girl.
    Shy is real, but possibly has a boyfriend / pimp. She is also a clock watcher and takes forever to respond to a text. This was on my review a few months back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape