Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 626 of 1761 FirstFirst ... 126 526 576 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 676 726 1126 1626 ... LastLast
Results 9,376 to 9,390 of 26409
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17034

    Picture

    Quote Originally Posted by StorkeHerAce  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/915804699317

    Saw this one the other day. Pics are accurate and menu is wide open. Did not ask about Greek as I wasn't interested. Incall was very clean and so was she. Dressed sexy also. Deed was done on a clean bed. Cat was wet and tight. I was very pleased with the experience. I will most likely repeat at some point as I don't always do that, I like variety.
    I wanted to set something up with her. She wanted a face picture. That is a no go for me.

  2. #17033

    Nadia

    Quote Originally Posted by StorkeHerAce  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/915804699317

    Saw this one the other day. Pics are accurate and menu is wide open. Did not ask about Greek as I wasn't interested. Incall was very clean and so was she. Dressed sexy also. Deed was done on a clean bed. Cat was wet and tight. I was very pleased with the experience. I will most likely repeat at some point as I don't always do that, I like variety.
    I just texted her to see her half hour price. It was 2 $$, way too rich for me.

  3. #17032

    Tori caution

    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    Kinda young looking "28". Most are dinged up / sagged out by that age.
    Is she still in a southside motel? I am having a hard time getting her to answer the phone. Much easier to contact when she was with Rayna.

  4. #17031

    Caution

    Quote Originally Posted by Riley1190  [View Original Post]
    Tori in Milwaukee. Pretty, late 20's, thin. Real pics, drives herself. I'd repeat.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...a/175371646895
    Kinda young looking "28". Most are dinged up / sagged out by that age.

  5. #17030

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric1975  [View Original Post]
    Thats what she wanted. Seems like these girls are checking other girls STG ads for what they charge and then throw some random number out there. Like $320 . Negotiate Negotiate Negotiate.
    Person sees a house, car, boat, etc. For sale and thinks "mine is worth more", never thinking maybe the other one was over-priced to begin with. And enough stupid "buyers" to keep the market fluffed up.

  6. #17029

    Jacki

    Quote Originally Posted by JvMan  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen any adds for Jackie recently. Is she still sucking cock and letting you cum on her face. Her number doesn't work no more.

    Lived north side on Townsend road. Down from capital. ?. ?

    Anyone seen her. Number please.
    Left the state.

  7. #17028
    Quote Originally Posted by RayDonovan2000  [View Original Post]
    She wanted 2.0 hhr and 320 hr. Not worth it to me.
    Thats what she wanted. Seems like these girls are checking other girls STG ads for what they charge and then throw some random number out there. Like $320 . Negotiate Negotiate Negotiate.

  8. #17027

    Tori

    Quote Originally Posted by RayDonovan2000  [View Original Post]
    She wanted 2.0 hhr and 320 hr. Not worth it to me.
    I'd agree, not worth it at those prices.

    Taller, 5' 6", thin, pretty face and a pleaser. Thanks Riley1190, already repeated.

  9. #17026
    Senior Member


    Posts: 171

    Jackie

    Haven't seen any adds for Jackie recently. Is she still sucking cock and letting you cum on her face. Her number doesn't work no more.

    Lived north side on Townsend road. Down from capital. ?. ?

    Anyone seen her. Number please.

  10. #17025

    Tori

    She wanted 2.0 hhr and 320 hr. Not worth it to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Riley1190  [View Original Post]
    Tori in Milwaukee. Pretty, late 20's, thin. Real pics, drives herself. I'd repeat.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...a/175371646895

  11. #17024

    Ended up passing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve777  [View Original Post]
    She's nothing special. A streetwalker posting on STG. Rushed service with no effort. Damage was. 5.
    After I got to the incall location the spidey senses were triggered and I bolted. Something about knowing I'm being recorded on security cameras makes me nervous.

  12. #17023

    Ivys

    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaPiez  [View Original Post]
    She just posted again on STG with a new number, in my opinion you should try to get in touch with her again, just be chill, and be patient.

    Also would like to advise people to start the trend of putting a s at the end of 3 letter names so that it's easier to search for them.
    IMO. Any girl anywhere and everywhere knows exactly what to do to attract a guy.

    On the service side makes no difference especially. Its pretty simple. Post good clear pics so we can clearly see her look and make sure your ad matches your response.

    I like to think non of us want to fall in love by any means. But damn. There is way too much of they give less than a shit to give anything worth anything.

  13. #17022

    Tori. Pretty and real

    Tori in Milwaukee. Pretty, late 20's, thin. Real pics, drives herself. I'd repeat.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...a/175371646895

  14. #17021

    Ivys

    Quote Originally Posted by Apophis1  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/p...-play/45026813

    Attempted to meet up with Ivy. Typical bs ad info that doesn't match the lazy one word responses. Asked to see at least a bikini type pic. Then she ghosts.

    Does anyone have any good detailed Intel on her body and service?
    She just posted again on STG with a new number, in my opinion you should try to get in touch with her again, just be chill, and be patient.

    Also would like to advise people to start the trend of putting a s at the end of 3 letter names so that it's easier to search for them.

  15. #17020

    Pay off

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/007140699940

    Never mind weather pics are real or not. But I'm seeing more and more of these total bs promise this and that profiles and super high prices for nothing.

    Iv also been reading a ton of reports of high prices.

    I'd say all the scams and online sale type services must be really paying off.

    Iv only been in the hobby about 3 yrs now. It seems prices are almost double and service is near half at best.

    I'm great with girl power and all. But, we all need to put an end to the nonsense fellas.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape