Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 626 of 1761 FirstFirst ... 126 526 576 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 676 726 1126 1626 ... LastLast
Results 9,376 to 9,390 of 26413
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17038

    Weirdo

    Was in town for the evening and reached out to several providers. This weirdo replied quickly and gave me the address to the Target on S Chase Ave. I got there and she asked me to walk to the gate of the Cimco Recycling factory. Told me she lives and works there in a camper. I followed her in and she immediately asked for $. I firmly told her I'll give $ after we get naked. She led me to her camper on-site and then she couldn't find the keys LOL. I told her enough and started walking back to the gate. She then starts with the shit about telling the cops, calling her coworker and other crap to get me to give her something for her trouble. After I got in my car, she hits me up with an offer for car date.

    I eventually met Champagne and had a wonderful time. But this weirdo spoiled my evening!!

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...s/536273088851
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AAD67D4B-47E2-45DC-BC87-3BDB87EE3ECF.jpeg‎  

  2. #17037

    Crazy

    Quote Originally Posted by DumpTruck  [View Original Post]
    Sweet beautiful and delivers. Although everything is covered you don't really see ebony girls like this. It's her in the pics. 150 for hhr was the dmg although she didn't really look at the clock. Clean and no signs of use. I will repeat.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...w/100049945386
    She's crazy. I ask where's she located and she says north side. I ask where about since the north side has ok and not ok areas and she assumes I'm a cop. I've probably seen 50-100 girls over the years and this is the 1st time I've been called a cop. Anyways she's asking for snap to see what I look like. Hard pass for me.

  3. #17036

    Shelby

    Quote Originally Posted by Boilerguy2004  [View Original Post]
    I been on this form before. So hello guys. Recently saw Kat Snow and her red and black sofa. Bay Veiw area. She does come back to Milwaukee for appointments. Outstanding lady. BBBJ was awesome. The damage was 3 $$.

    I miss Shelby. That was my go to before she went to New Mexico. Got some pics to post later.
    In a recent conversation with her she indicated she has been out of the "service" industry since September. Something about being engaged now. I guess with anything in this game it's subject to change. No more trips back home for now.

  4. #17035

    Back Again

    I been on this form before. So hello guys. Recently saw Kat Snow and her red and black sofa. Bay Veiw area. She does come back to Milwaukee for appointments. Outstanding lady. BBBJ was awesome. The damage was 3 $$.

    I miss Shelby. That was my go to before she went to New Mexico. Got some pics to post later.

  5. #17034

    Picture

    Quote Originally Posted by StorkeHerAce  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/915804699317

    Saw this one the other day. Pics are accurate and menu is wide open. Did not ask about Greek as I wasn't interested. Incall was very clean and so was she. Dressed sexy also. Deed was done on a clean bed. Cat was wet and tight. I was very pleased with the experience. I will most likely repeat at some point as I don't always do that, I like variety.
    I wanted to set something up with her. She wanted a face picture. That is a no go for me.

  6. #17033

    Nadia

    Quote Originally Posted by StorkeHerAce  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/915804699317

    Saw this one the other day. Pics are accurate and menu is wide open. Did not ask about Greek as I wasn't interested. Incall was very clean and so was she. Dressed sexy also. Deed was done on a clean bed. Cat was wet and tight. I was very pleased with the experience. I will most likely repeat at some point as I don't always do that, I like variety.
    I just texted her to see her half hour price. It was 2 $$, way too rich for me.

  7. #17032

    Tori caution

    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    Kinda young looking "28". Most are dinged up / sagged out by that age.
    Is she still in a southside motel? I am having a hard time getting her to answer the phone. Much easier to contact when she was with Rayna.

  8. #17031

    Caution

    Quote Originally Posted by Riley1190  [View Original Post]
    Tori in Milwaukee. Pretty, late 20's, thin. Real pics, drives herself. I'd repeat.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...a/175371646895
    Kinda young looking "28". Most are dinged up / sagged out by that age.

  9. #17030

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric1975  [View Original Post]
    Thats what she wanted. Seems like these girls are checking other girls STG ads for what they charge and then throw some random number out there. Like $320 . Negotiate Negotiate Negotiate.
    Person sees a house, car, boat, etc. For sale and thinks "mine is worth more", never thinking maybe the other one was over-priced to begin with. And enough stupid "buyers" to keep the market fluffed up.

  10. #17029

    Jacki

    Quote Originally Posted by JvMan  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen any adds for Jackie recently. Is she still sucking cock and letting you cum on her face. Her number doesn't work no more.

    Lived north side on Townsend road. Down from capital. ?. ?

    Anyone seen her. Number please.
    Left the state.

  11. #17028
    Quote Originally Posted by RayDonovan2000  [View Original Post]
    She wanted 2.0 hhr and 320 hr. Not worth it to me.
    Thats what she wanted. Seems like these girls are checking other girls STG ads for what they charge and then throw some random number out there. Like $320 . Negotiate Negotiate Negotiate.

  12. #17027

    Tori

    Quote Originally Posted by RayDonovan2000  [View Original Post]
    She wanted 2.0 hhr and 320 hr. Not worth it to me.
    I'd agree, not worth it at those prices.

    Taller, 5' 6", thin, pretty face and a pleaser. Thanks Riley1190, already repeated.

  13. #17026
    Senior Member


    Posts: 171

    Jackie

    Haven't seen any adds for Jackie recently. Is she still sucking cock and letting you cum on her face. Her number doesn't work no more.

    Lived north side on Townsend road. Down from capital. ?. ?

    Anyone seen her. Number please.

  14. #17025

    Tori

    She wanted 2.0 hhr and 320 hr. Not worth it to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Riley1190  [View Original Post]
    Tori in Milwaukee. Pretty, late 20's, thin. Real pics, drives herself. I'd repeat.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...a/175371646895

  15. #17024

    Ended up passing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve777  [View Original Post]
    She's nothing special. A streetwalker posting on STG. Rushed service with no effort. Damage was. 5.
    After I got to the incall location the spidey senses were triggered and I bolted. Something about knowing I'm being recorded on security cameras makes me nervous.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape