Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,376 to 9,390 of 26409
-
04-08-22 19:21 #17034Senior Member

Posts: 213Picture
I wanted to set something up with her. She wanted a face picture. That is a no go for me.
Originally Posted by StorkeHerAce
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-22 11:52 #17033Senior Member

Posts: 207Nadia
I just texted her to see her half hour price. It was 2 $$, way too rich for me.
Originally Posted by StorkeHerAce
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-22 09:42 #17032Regular Member

Posts: 11Tori caution
Is she still in a southside motel? I am having a hard time getting her to answer the phone. Much easier to contact when she was with Rayna.
Originally Posted by DieselMike
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-22 07:44 #17031Senior Member

Posts: 1323Caution
Kinda young looking "28". Most are dinged up / sagged out by that age.
Originally Posted by Riley1190
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-22 07:39 #17030Senior Member

Posts: 1323Gps
Person sees a house, car, boat, etc. For sale and thinks "mine is worth more", never thinking maybe the other one was over-priced to begin with. And enough stupid "buyers" to keep the market fluffed up.
Originally Posted by Eric1975
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-22 23:20 #17029Senior Member

Posts: 75Jacki
Left the state.
Originally Posted by JvMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-22 22:43 #17028Senior Member

Posts: 639Thats what she wanted. Seems like these girls are checking other girls STG ads for what they charge and then throw some random number out there. Like $320 . Negotiate Negotiate Negotiate.
Originally Posted by RayDonovan2000
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-22 20:36 #17027Senior Member

Posts: 239Tori
I'd agree, not worth it at those prices.
Originally Posted by RayDonovan2000
[View Original Post]
Taller, 5' 6", thin, pretty face and a pleaser. Thanks Riley1190, already repeated.
-
04-07-22 17:07 #17026Senior Member

Posts: 171Jackie
Haven't seen any adds for Jackie recently. Is she still sucking cock and letting you cum on her face. Her number doesn't work no more.
Lived north side on Townsend road. Down from capital. ?. ?
Anyone seen her. Number please.
-
04-07-22 11:38 #17025Senior Member

Posts: 774Tori
She wanted 2.0 hhr and 320 hr. Not worth it to me.
Originally Posted by Riley1190
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-22 10:26 #17024Senior Member

Posts: 181Ended up passing.
After I got to the incall location the spidey senses were triggered and I bolted. Something about knowing I'm being recorded on security cameras makes me nervous.
Originally Posted by Steve777
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-22 05:39 #17023Senior Member

Posts: 62Ivys
IMO. Any girl anywhere and everywhere knows exactly what to do to attract a guy.
Originally Posted by PizzaPiez
[View Original Post]
On the service side makes no difference especially. Its pretty simple. Post good clear pics so we can clearly see her look and make sure your ad matches your response.
I like to think non of us want to fall in love by any means. But damn. There is way too much of they give less than a shit to give anything worth anything.
-
04-07-22 01:53 #17022Senior Member

Posts: 102Tori. Pretty and real
Tori in Milwaukee. Pretty, late 20's, thin. Real pics, drives herself. I'd repeat.
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...a/175371646895
-
04-06-22 23:14 #17021Senior Member

Posts: 44Ivys
She just posted again on STG with a new number, in my opinion you should try to get in touch with her again, just be chill, and be patient.
Originally Posted by Apophis1
[View Original Post]
Also would like to advise people to start the trend of putting a s at the end of 3 letter names so that it's easier to search for them.
-
04-06-22 22:17 #17020Senior Member

Posts: 62Pay off
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/007140699940
Never mind weather pics are real or not. But I'm seeing more and more of these total bs promise this and that profiles and super high prices for nothing.
Iv also been reading a ton of reports of high prices.
I'd say all the scams and online sale type services must be really paying off.
Iv only been in the hobby about 3 yrs now. It seems prices are almost double and service is near half at best.
I'm great with girl power and all. But, we all need to put an end to the nonsense fellas.









Reply With Quote






