Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11648

    Out of the game

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Liz from Churchill.
    I saw her a few times when she got her own studio then one day I messaged to setup an appointment and she said she was done with all of that.

  2. #11647

    Damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jc4024  [View Original Post]
    I kept trying to see Bebe, but it was always busy and a 30 minute drive.

    That said, today I ran some errands waiting for Sun to not be busy and when I came back I got a young hotty that was a fun time, but she said her name was Dee Dee (I think, I may have misheard) so they might have a second one there that's hot as fuck.
    What is the damage for DeeDee? I may try last time I was going to go they was to busy and went to see bebe.

  3. #11646

    Liz Churchill

    Has anyone seen Liz from Churchill.

  4. #11645

    Sun

    Quote Originally Posted by JbLover32  [View Original Post]
    Stopped in Sun spa this afternoon. Great visit. It was like the old days back in Cincinnati where you could stop in get a table shower, sauna, light touch massage and all the extras you want. Girl was tall, very thin, A cups and tight! I'm not extremely well endowed but was bottoming out hard as she bounced. She was definitely playful and loved it. Either she got off or she was extremely talented with Kegels. 5 min was enough for me and her. I will be back next time I'm in town.
    Went to Sun. Tall, beautiful girl, Bcups. Said her name was Deedee. I think that is what she said. Table shower was good. Basically no massage. Just a feather tease. DATY, CBJ and CFS. Her pussy tasted fresh and was tight. I would repeat.

  5. #11644

    This is what I'm talking about.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mnm1234  [View Original Post]
    Wow with lack of talent on escort side decided to dip my toys in the deep water of massage art and man oh man what the fuck have I been missing. Empire is awesome, Bebe is awesome, if they would have made me some noodles and fish balls I would have bought the place. Awesome and will be a regular for sure. Get there and have some fun.

    Bebe is super cute petite spinner, quality soft bolt ons small nips that like attention, small ass typical Asian booty, nice and tight and can take a good pounding and rides like her life depends on it. All in all good time thanks for the three guys before me that warmed her up LOL.

    Wish she would have a party damn I would be there it would be so fun.

    As always happy hunting and stay safe.
    She gives the full personality and desire to please a customer like you would find at AZN Delight in Philly or a place in NYC. AZN is a all Thai place located in downtown Philly and she would fit right in to that lineup of All-Stars of Annie and Nana. Bebe said she has been bored during the early hours. I highly recommend you go during that time if you can during the weekdays because there are little to no interruptions.

    Side note. I believe a good AMP is better than anything else out there. Just smile and talk some. It gets a lot of benefits.

  6. #11643

    Empire Spa

    Wow with lack of talent on escort side decided to dip my toys in the deep water of massage art and man oh man what the fuck have I been missing. Empire is awesome, Bebe is awesome, if they would have made me some noodles and fish balls I would have bought the place. Awesome and will be a regular for sure. Get there and have some fun.

    Bebe is super cute petite spinner, quality soft bolt ons small nips that like attention, small ass typical Asian booty, nice and tight and can take a good pounding and rides like her life depends on it. All in all good time thanks for the three guys before me that warmed her up LOL.

    Wish she would have a party damn I would be there it would be so fun.

    As always happy hunting and stay safe.

  7. #11642

    Sun spa

    Stopped in Sun spa this afternoon. Great visit. It was like the old days back in Cincinnati where you could stop in get a table shower, sauna, light touch massage and all the extras you want. Girl was tall, very thin, A cups and tight! I'm not extremely well endowed but was bottoming out hard as she bounced. She was definitely playful and loved it. Either she got off or she was extremely talented with Kegels. 5 min was enough for me and her. I will be back next time I'm in town.

  8. #11641

    First time recommendations

    I see the popular ones in town talked about, but wondering, any recommendations for first timers that have only seen escorts?

  9. #11640
    Quote Originally Posted by JLove81  [View Original Post]
    Found her on rubmd had an appointment with her earlier gave me her address and she quit responding to me so a great chance she will ghost. Only took 2 days to set something up I would not waste your time.
    Do either of you know the damage for extras beyond HJ?

  10. #11639

    Happy ending for the ladies

    Quote Originally Posted by Louisvilleguy0  [View Original Post]
    Hey, let me know what happens, I have gave some thought of taking my FWB to one to see if she gets the same services offered to me. She was massaging me a few weeks ago and started touching me and made a commit about the Asian massage place by my house and happy endings so I made a comment to her wondering if a woman went if they get happy endings too, she didn't say no to it so now I have to know because it's bothering me.
    Don't know where to go but I know for sure it will not happen at the island or at Eva. Just to try and save you money and time. Let me know how it goes if you find a place.

  11. #11638
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel83  [View Original Post]
    Are there any good places for a female to go?
    Hey, let me know what happens, I have gave some thought of taking my FWB to one to see if she gets the same services offered to me. She was massaging me a few weeks ago and started touching me and made a commit about the Asian massage place by my house and happy endings so I made a comment to her wondering if a woman went if they get happy endings too, she didn't say no to it so now I have to know because it's bothering me.

  12. #11637

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by Angel83  [View Original Post]
    Are there any good places for a female to go?
    I am sure that many of the fellow mongers on here would love to provide you with a massage.

  13. #11636

    Females

    Are there any good places for a female to go?

  14. #11635
    Quote Originally Posted by DbUSA  [View Original Post]
    Which part of town is Mocha located?

    Thanks.

    Dbusa.
    She lives in Indiana. Maybe Sellersburg. She's from New Albany.

    I saw her at the Red Carpet off of Eastern Blvd in Clarksville.

  15. #11634
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigtlvr  [View Original Post]
    No judgment here and there are plenty of comments on here about Kendra, but I don't think guys on here go for that stuff.
    I had read that she was trans, but nothing about that was in her ad, so I texted and asked her directly.

    She got really mad. She called me instantly, and when I declined the call (my wife was in the next room) she texted and told me how rude I was for not answering the call.

    But hey, it's a fair question. Lots of people are into that. I like her pictures, if they are really hers, but my main rule about sex is that only one dick is allowed in the room.

    I've since seen enough comments on this forum to convince me that she does indeed have a dick, and a few comments that said her pictures are fake, so I'll not be calling her again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape