Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,721 to 6,735 of 18368
-
04-09-22 13:31 #11648Regular Member

Posts: 15Out of the game
I saw her a few times when she got her own studio then one day I messaged to setup an appointment and she said she was done with all of that.
Originally Posted by CowboyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-22 11:17 #11647Senior Member

Posts: 260Damage?
What is the damage for DeeDee? I may try last time I was going to go they was to busy and went to see bebe.
Originally Posted by Jc4024
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-22 22:02 #11646Senior Member

Posts: 68Liz Churchill
Has anyone seen Liz from Churchill.
-
04-07-22 21:37 #11645Senior Member

Posts: 292Sun
Went to Sun. Tall, beautiful girl, Bcups. Said her name was Deedee. I think that is what she said. Table shower was good. Basically no massage. Just a feather tease. DATY, CBJ and CFS. Her pussy tasted fresh and was tight. I would repeat.
Originally Posted by JbLover32
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-22 16:57 #11644Banned Member

Posts: 25This is what I'm talking about.
She gives the full personality and desire to please a customer like you would find at AZN Delight in Philly or a place in NYC. AZN is a all Thai place located in downtown Philly and she would fit right in to that lineup of All-Stars of Annie and Nana. Bebe said she has been bored during the early hours. I highly recommend you go during that time if you can during the weekdays because there are little to no interruptions.
Originally Posted by Mnm1234
[View Original Post]
Side note. I believe a good AMP is better than anything else out there. Just smile and talk some. It gets a lot of benefits.
-
04-07-22 09:46 #11643Senior Member

Posts: 222Empire Spa
Wow with lack of talent on escort side decided to dip my toys in the deep water of massage art and man oh man what the fuck have I been missing. Empire is awesome, Bebe is awesome, if they would have made me some noodles and fish balls I would have bought the place. Awesome and will be a regular for sure. Get there and have some fun.
Bebe is super cute petite spinner, quality soft bolt ons small nips that like attention, small ass typical Asian booty, nice and tight and can take a good pounding and rides like her life depends on it. All in all good time thanks for the three guys before me that warmed her up LOL.
Wish she would have a party damn I would be there it would be so fun.
As always happy hunting and stay safe.
-
04-06-22 18:45 #11642Regular Member

Posts: 14Sun spa
Stopped in Sun spa this afternoon. Great visit. It was like the old days back in Cincinnati where you could stop in get a table shower, sauna, light touch massage and all the extras you want. Girl was tall, very thin, A cups and tight! I'm not extremely well endowed but was bottoming out hard as she bounced. She was definitely playful and loved it. Either she got off or she was extremely talented with Kegels. 5 min was enough for me and her. I will be back next time I'm in town.
-
04-06-22 16:31 #11641Senior Member

Posts: 104First time recommendations
I see the popular ones in town talked about, but wondering, any recommendations for first timers that have only seen escorts?
-
04-06-22 15:05 #11640Regular Member

Posts: 3Do either of you know the damage for extras beyond HJ?
Originally Posted by JLove81
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-22 17:25 #11639Senior Member

Posts: 3103Happy ending for the ladies
Don't know where to go but I know for sure it will not happen at the island or at Eva. Just to try and save you money and time. Let me know how it goes if you find a place.
Originally Posted by Louisvilleguy0
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-22 15:59 #11638Senior Member

Posts: 95Hey, let me know what happens, I have gave some thought of taking my FWB to one to see if she gets the same services offered to me. She was massaging me a few weeks ago and started touching me and made a commit about the Asian massage place by my house and happy endings so I made a comment to her wondering if a woman went if they get happy endings too, she didn't say no to it so now I have to know because it's bothering me.
Originally Posted by Angel83
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-22 18:15 #11637Senior Member

Posts: 51Utr
I am sure that many of the fellow mongers on here would love to provide you with a massage.
Originally Posted by Angel83
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-22 15:00 #11636Regular Member

Posts: 3Females
Are there any good places for a female to go?
-
04-03-22 00:08 #11635Senior Member

Posts: 208She lives in Indiana. Maybe Sellersburg. She's from New Albany.
Originally Posted by DbUSA
[View Original Post]
I saw her at the Red Carpet off of Eastern Blvd in Clarksville.
-
04-03-22 00:06 #11634Senior Member

Posts: 208I had read that she was trans, but nothing about that was in her ad, so I texted and asked her directly.
Originally Posted by Bigtlvr
[View Original Post]
She got really mad. She called me instantly, and when I declined the call (my wife was in the next room) she texted and told me how rude I was for not answering the call.
But hey, it's a fair question. Lots of people are into that. I like her pictures, if they are really hers, but my main rule about sex is that only one dick is allowed in the room.
I've since seen enough comments on this forum to convince me that she does indeed have a dick, and a few comments that said her pictures are fake, so I'll not be calling her again.









Reply With Quote






