Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 315 of 693 FirstFirst ... 215 265 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 365 415 ... LastLast
Results 4,711 to 4,725 of 10388
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #5678
    I love MILFS. But 50 is a little older. For 700 she better be incredible looking and great in bed.

  2. #5677

    Wtf?

    For a 51 year old? I believe that the market is a wide and varied place, but I truly don't believe it extends that far.

  3. #5676

  4. #5675

    Deviantdancer

    This one is $500 PPM 2 hrs. Will text pics, not bad looking she is just not my jam.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...e-846a834230fd

  5. #5674

    Opal & Ivy

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...3-02c7b30022b6

    $1200 together, $750 one, condoms required, no giving oral or receiving anal.

  6. #5673

    Ava SA

    I know several guys from here have met her. I am wondering how much does Ava wants for ppm? https://members.seeking.com/member/d...2-de8d0ffb9c8c.

  7. #5672

    Hosting

    Quote Originally Posted by BugManLet  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for sharing info.

    Why do you insist on them hosting? That will make your search harder. Out of 15 SB's I've hooked up with only 2 were into hosting and I'd say it's not very typical. When I started I was also looking for them to host and it kept me from doing very much unless I was traveling on business and work paid the hotel. I didn't want a paper trail of me booking hotels. For a time I booked AirBNB with a fake account (They didn't require I'd verification until late 2020) and gift cards purchased with cash! I finally broke down and got a new bank account and card the wife doesn't know about for these activities. Everyone decides their own risk profile but the more safety and anonymity you want the tougher it gets to play.
    I don't want them knowing where I live in case they ever decide to show up randomly when my partner is home. I really don't have the patience to create fake accounts and purchase gift cards and all that jazz haha, this isn't important enough for me. I figure I'm in my mid 30's and relatively good looking, so I'm hoping that alone will keep this from being too much work. I'm just dipping my toe in the water for now. If it doesn't pan out, I'll head back to just hiring escorts. I appreciate the feedback though, I'm starting to sense you're right about how tough it is to play.

  8. #5671

    RE: FlirtyBelle

    Too many of these girls are listening to "The Misadventures of A Sugar Baby" podcast by Beatrix Love. She is a professional escort and sex work who fell into "sugaring", doling gold-digger advice while talking sh*t about her clients.

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]

  9. #5670

    RE: babylonglegs

    Yeah, she sounds like she's living in a bubble of her own fantasy word, while you seem to be grounded in reality. She's right, you're not close. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    I told her we did 300 per date and saw each other 2-3 times a month. Her reply was, we are not close.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...9-a214075b017d

  10. #5669

    She's real

    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    She says she is at Bremerton. Said 400 for 2 hrs meet. There is something about her that has me hesitant.
    I met her in the Bremerton area. She's real, but it was 18 months ago I saw her so don't know what has transpired. Let us know how it turns out if you go through with it.

  11. #5668

    Hosting

    Quote Originally Posted by Omgwtflolsu  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker here and finally tried out Seeking. Here are my initial reports:

    This one quoted me 600 PPM (she said only if we vibe, so I'm guessing the 600 is only if I actually end up at her place). She noted she can host and has a flexible schedule. If I ever take the plunge (I actually may), I'll note what she offers:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...7-4005c1c55dae

    I had endless chatting with this one and she ended up quoting me 300 PPM, but was not clear on what that included. We did an initial meet and greet and I didn't give her anything other than paying for her drinks. She listed off a ton of health and mental issues and ended the meet greet after 2 hours. Afterwards, sent me an e-mail asking if I wanted to see her again and gave me her Cashapp. I told her I'd only see her again in a non-platonic capacity and never heard from her again:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...7-f7d92d1aa50b

    This one basically straight up just said "let me show you a good time" and we moved to e-mail right away. She was pretty all over the place. Started by saying everything is covered and she doesn't do anal, then out of nowhere states "I believe you said $350" when we had no discussion of price. On top of that, she noted she can't host when my profile specifically states I require it. I simply noted if you can't host it's a deal breaker and we stopped talking.
    Thanks for sharing info.

    Why do you insist on them hosting? That will make your search harder. Out of 15 SB's I've hooked up with only 2 were into hosting and I'd say it's not very typical. When I started I was also looking for them to host and it kept me from doing very much unless I was traveling on business and work paid the hotel. I didn't want a paper trail of me booking hotels. For a time I booked AirBNB with a fake account (They didn't require I'd verification until late 2020) and gift cards purchased with cash! I finally broke down and got a new bank account and card the wife doesn't know about for these activities. Everyone decides their own risk profile but the more safety and anonymity you want the tougher it gets to play.

  12. #5667
    She says she is at Bremerton. Said 400 for 2 hrs meet. There is something about her that has me hesitant.

    Quote Originally Posted by BugManLet  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I had a meet and greet date with her back in fall 2020. I met her off Seeking. She is still active there as well as Secret Benefits.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...2-d038533e24e9

    We had a meal together, hung out about an hour and she seemed like a fun, friendly and cute girl. After the date we texted and agreed on a $300 PPM. But when it came time to set up a follow up date she ghosted. I was bummed as she had seemed promising. You in Kitsap? You should give her a shot.

  13. #5666
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2931

    Sounds fun, toys, anal, rough or soft but

    Couldn't get her to budge off of 5 bills.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...2-8ff0f381ee12

  14. #5665
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2931

    FierceBeauty

    No link, as she blocked me for calling her out, pic seller.

  15. #5664
    Quote Originally Posted by WalterWhite99  [View Original Post]
    So what. It certainly does not mean that we must pay those ridiculous rates most of these women are charging these days. If you want to pay them, be my guest. But that makes it much more difficult for us who absolutely will not (and hate to) pay those higher rates.
    Absolutely agree with this. I'm sure a Ferrari is nice but a Toyota will still get you there and definitely more reliably.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape