Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 374 of 870 FirstFirst ... 274 324 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 424 474 ... LastLast
Results 5,596 to 5,610 of 13041
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7446
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Lee

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayerN818  [View Original Post]
    Just curious, where are you buying your gas? I'd love to go to place where they don't think it's a business.
    I guess you did not see godfather 2. I was making a point about my double standard. On the one hand I totally ripped that poster who I despise for paying 250 for FS from a pig. On the other hand I drop 100 to the girl and 50 to the house at Gold finger for a weak handie. So when roth states that he let it go when green was killed, but then plots to have Michael killed, well it had nothing to do with business.

    As for gas, the only place to get gas in l. A. Is the station on Florence just west of Fig.

  2. #7445
    Just curious, where are you buying your gas? I'd love to go to place where they don't think it's a business.

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    So, I proudly employ a double standard. My goldfinger visits are like stopping off to get gas. It has nothing to do with business.

  3. #7444

    Debatable

    Had to ad in this debate. What would one pay, if she is a 8-9 (shitty massage) but smoking hot attitude with backside play and will to go buck naked allowing for moderate molesting? Just an HJ with her making certain that the prostate is getting maximum blood flow?

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    As colonel jessup said, I don't want money and I don't want medals.

    Not to impose a double standard here -.

    Goldfinger is a place I go to between taking a day end piss at my office at vons which is down the block from goldfinger and then taking a shit at home after goldfinger. It is not a destination that I go drive to in fucken whittier. My spending habits at goldfinger are not market comparable to a monger such as the post saving up his money and his coom to go long in whittier. And just to let you know, the other day with nana, I think I tipped 80 due to her not taking off clothing.

    Now, when I went to sun accu, that was a total ripoff and I mentioned as such -150 for fucking in a shoebox with an Asian girl who did not even call me superman is a ripoff.

    So, I proudly employ a double standard. My goldfinger visits are like stopping off to get gas. It has nothing to do with business.

  4. #7443
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Hold up

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayerN818  [View Original Post]
    Hold up- Don't you pay a bennie for HJ at GF?
    As colonel jessup said, I don't want money and I don't want medals.

    Not to impose a double standard here -.

    Goldfinger is a place I go to between taking a day end piss at my office at vons which is down the block from goldfinger and then taking a shit at home after goldfinger. It is not a destination that I go drive to in fucken whittier. My spending habits at goldfinger are not market comparable to a monger such as the post saving up his money and his coom to go long in whittier. And just to let you know, the other day with nana, I think I tipped 80 due to her not taking off clothing.

    Now, when I went to sun accu, that was a total ripoff and I mentioned as such -150 for fucking in a shoebox with an Asian girl who did not even call me superman is a ripoff.

    So, I proudly employ a double standard. My goldfinger visits are like stopping off to get gas. It has nothing to do with business.

  5. #7442
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    I am no fan of you and your posts. So I should have some schadenfreude. But this is getting out of hand. I paid 150 for FS plus 50 door in Santa Monica. And because I am honest, the girl was a 5, just barely fuckable. I know for a fact you are overstating the girl's looks. 240 dollars in whittier is criminal.
    Hold up- Don't you pay a bennie for HJ at GF?

  6. #7441
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    I am no fan of you and your posts. So I should have some schadenfreude. But this is getting out of hand. I paid 150 for FS plus 50 door in Santa Monica. And because I am honest, the girl was a 5, just barely fuckable. I know for a fact you are overstating the girl's looks. 240 dollars in whittier is criminal.
    Thats why I said 8 with a dress nd 6 without. She wasnt a bad looker in my opinion. But yes I agree I over paid nd ashamed of it.

  7. #7440
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Madness

    Quote Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr  [View Original Post]
    Went to provider shesh.

    https://us-losangeles.bedpage.com/fe.../22029259.html

    Body 8/10 with dress. Without 6/10.

    Attitude 7. 5.

    BBBJ+ CFS: 200.

    Door: 40.

    Yes, I know steep. But cock was out and was just wanting to bust my nut. Yes I'm ashamed nd was better off somewhere else. Honestly wouldn't come back.
    I am no fan of you and your posts. So I should have some schadenfreude. But this is getting out of hand. I paid 150 for FS plus 50 door in Santa Monica. And because I am honest, the girl was a 5, just barely fuckable. I know for a fact you are overstating the girl's looks. 240 dollars in whittier is criminal.

  8. #7439

    Whittier

    Went to provider sheshè.

    https://us-losangeles.bedpage.com/fe.../22029259.html

    Body 8/10 with dress. Without 6/10.

    Attitude 7. 5.

    BBBJ+ CFS: 200.

    Door: 40.

    Yes, I know steep. But cock was out and was just wanting to bust my nut. Yes I'm ashamed nd was better off somewhere else. Honestly wouldn't come back.

  9. #7438

    LE Busts in NY / NJ

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayerN818  [View Original Post]
    I was on the table during a raid. No warning from Papasan, just the door opening and two males LEO in windbreakers demanding my provider into the hallway. This was not a full service spot, not even a HJ spot (unless you were a regular and got the right girl. I was, and did). LEO demanded I'd, she didn't have it with her, told her to call someone to bring it to her, she refused, on came the jewelry. I was still lying on the table, thinking of all the times this scenario could've ended much worse for me. I eventually got dressed and headed out. Papasan apologized, asked me to come back and they'd make it right (they did), and that was it. Never saw that particular provider around that shop again, and the shop didn't survive the shut-down.
    I happened to see this older post and would add that I was in NY / NJ area a few years ago. There are AMP's there too. And every so often, there would be a bust, and they would actually take mug shots of all the "girls" and print them in the newspaper. It was pretty jarring to see, because the photos were pretty unflattering shots taken with these women grimacing. The newspaper would also print their names and ages. There was a famous case a few years ago in Flushing NY, where a 'girl' had been busted a number of times, and brought a customer up to her place for FS for $80 if I recall. He then revealed himself to be LE, and she attempted to escape by jumping out of a 4th floor balcony, and died. Various articles followed, and it turns out she was 40 ish and married to a Chinese man several decades older, living in Asia.

  10. #7437

    Good Forum

    I personally appreciate everyone's experience and input, just making a list of some massage / Aroma / Nuru places to try out. As stated below Slim (skinny / petite Latina staff is what I prefer. Any info is much appreciated, noted some places thanks guys, but- more info even MORE better!!

  11. #7436

    Downey

    Quote Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr  [View Original Post]
    Yes they are usually slender. I use to mess around with sindy and I forgot the other girls names. But overall all covered nd pretty much straight up FS place.
    Heard downey therapy / massage also has a mix of Latina and Asian providers. Been on my list for a while.

  12. #7435
    Quote Originally Posted by FruitCake  [View Original Post]
    Whom do you recommend and do they have Slender skinny type massage workers?
    Yes they are usually slender. I use to mess around with sindy and I forgot the other girls names. But overall all covered nd pretty much straight up FS place.

  13. #7434
    Quote Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr  [View Original Post]
    Go to A 1 detox in HP.
    Whom do you recommend and do they have Slender skinny type massage workers?

  14. #7433
    Quote Originally Posted by FruitCake  [View Original Post]
    Any latina massage recommended?
    Go to A 1 detox in HP.

  15. #7432

    Latina's.

    Any latina massage recommended?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape