Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 374 of 870 FirstFirst ... 274 324 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 424 474 ... LastLast
Results 5,596 to 5,610 of 13047
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7452
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFlingMan  [View Original Post]
    I stopped going to oak spa for that reason. No consistency. Got down right expensive for the experience. One of the first times I went I got this excited little spinner that gave GFE with LFK I was only expecting HE at this place and she was letting me rub the kitty with my bare tip. She even sucked me bare as a tease. I didn't have enough for a full BJ release so she finished with her hands. After the pop she straddled me and massaged some more and she noticed it got me hard again and offered a second pop. I was such a newb then I declined. SMH.

    I thought I remembered her name when I returned and got someone completely different with poor attitude. I was chasing that same experience on multiple visits after that till I decided to give up. They did have some good looking young girls but not worth what they were asking.
    Man, I went to Oak a few years back and got a mediocre HJ. I went again a year or so ago and the fish monger who had been gently pushing at my back muscles went and got the mamasan when I kept removing my towel. Mamasan said, "Massage only. " I won't go back.

  2. #7451
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadNut  [View Original Post]
    The on on SM BLVD is not legit. However you may get a good massage. The last smoking gal there wanted $$ for naked after she pet me with oil. My ATF is there she took awhile to get really comfy with but now she's does a full work over.
    I went here. Hot girls, but saw this one that looked like a tranny. Is that true?

  3. #7450
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayerN818  [View Original Post]
    I did not get the reference.

    And as an American Male, to miss a Godfather quote (except 3, because, c'mon) I must now preform proper penance.

    I leave ashamed.
    Never go into Goldfinger with just your dick in your hand.

  4. #7449
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    I just paid $200.00 to get FS at sun massage in Santa Monica.

    In a major break of protocol, she had the rubber with her, and I think it was one of those komodo dragon skinned versions. No blowjob first and I tried mish on this hard table and between the thickness of the condom, her weak ass pussy, my small cock, and the pervasive wokeness of the current times, I did not enjoy it. I had her move down on the table and I stood up with her legs on my shoulders and pounded the absolute total complete unadulterated shit out of her. Still no real chance of an orgasm for me.

    So I had her rub me out manually and made a mess that she even commented was like truly vile.

    She did a body alcohol shower like she was trying to delete the experience.

    They let me out only after some other monger left. Oh. They can dim the lights for you from the front control panel. It is like being a fucken french fry in the regular lights.

    200 bucks for fucking Asian chuck.
    This had me wheezing. 10/10 write up. Thanks for the laugh.

  5. #7448
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    I guess you did not see godfather 2. I was making a point about my double standard. On the one hand I totally ripped that poster who I despise for paying 250 for FS from a pig. On the other hand I drop 100 to the girl and 50 to the house at Gold finger for a weak handie. So when roth states that he let it go when green was killed, but then plots to have Michael killed, well it had nothing to do with business.

    As for gas, the only place to get gas in l. A. Is the station on Florence just west of Fig.
    I did not get the reference.

    And as an American Male, to miss a Godfather quote (except 3, because, c'mon) I must now preform proper penance.

    I leave ashamed.

  6. #7447
    Any have any info on massage Palacio. Looks like the weather report is cloudy with a chance of hjs. What's the word?

    Seems semi legit with a chance at extras.

  7. #7446
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Lee

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayerN818  [View Original Post]
    Just curious, where are you buying your gas? I'd love to go to place where they don't think it's a business.
    I guess you did not see godfather 2. I was making a point about my double standard. On the one hand I totally ripped that poster who I despise for paying 250 for FS from a pig. On the other hand I drop 100 to the girl and 50 to the house at Gold finger for a weak handie. So when roth states that he let it go when green was killed, but then plots to have Michael killed, well it had nothing to do with business.

    As for gas, the only place to get gas in l. A. Is the station on Florence just west of Fig.

  8. #7445
    Just curious, where are you buying your gas? I'd love to go to place where they don't think it's a business.

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    So, I proudly employ a double standard. My goldfinger visits are like stopping off to get gas. It has nothing to do with business.

  9. #7444

    Debatable

    Had to ad in this debate. What would one pay, if she is a 8-9 (shitty massage) but smoking hot attitude with backside play and will to go buck naked allowing for moderate molesting? Just an HJ with her making certain that the prostate is getting maximum blood flow?

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    As colonel jessup said, I don't want money and I don't want medals.

    Not to impose a double standard here -.

    Goldfinger is a place I go to between taking a day end piss at my office at vons which is down the block from goldfinger and then taking a shit at home after goldfinger. It is not a destination that I go drive to in fucken whittier. My spending habits at goldfinger are not market comparable to a monger such as the post saving up his money and his coom to go long in whittier. And just to let you know, the other day with nana, I think I tipped 80 due to her not taking off clothing.

    Now, when I went to sun accu, that was a total ripoff and I mentioned as such -150 for fucking in a shoebox with an Asian girl who did not even call me superman is a ripoff.

    So, I proudly employ a double standard. My goldfinger visits are like stopping off to get gas. It has nothing to do with business.

  10. #7443
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Hold up

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayerN818  [View Original Post]
    Hold up- Don't you pay a bennie for HJ at GF?
    As colonel jessup said, I don't want money and I don't want medals.

    Not to impose a double standard here -.

    Goldfinger is a place I go to between taking a day end piss at my office at vons which is down the block from goldfinger and then taking a shit at home after goldfinger. It is not a destination that I go drive to in fucken whittier. My spending habits at goldfinger are not market comparable to a monger such as the post saving up his money and his coom to go long in whittier. And just to let you know, the other day with nana, I think I tipped 80 due to her not taking off clothing.

    Now, when I went to sun accu, that was a total ripoff and I mentioned as such -150 for fucking in a shoebox with an Asian girl who did not even call me superman is a ripoff.

    So, I proudly employ a double standard. My goldfinger visits are like stopping off to get gas. It has nothing to do with business.

  11. #7442
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    I am no fan of you and your posts. So I should have some schadenfreude. But this is getting out of hand. I paid 150 for FS plus 50 door in Santa Monica. And because I am honest, the girl was a 5, just barely fuckable. I know for a fact you are overstating the girl's looks. 240 dollars in whittier is criminal.
    Hold up- Don't you pay a bennie for HJ at GF?

  12. #7441
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    I am no fan of you and your posts. So I should have some schadenfreude. But this is getting out of hand. I paid 150 for FS plus 50 door in Santa Monica. And because I am honest, the girl was a 5, just barely fuckable. I know for a fact you are overstating the girl's looks. 240 dollars in whittier is criminal.
    Thats why I said 8 with a dress nd 6 without. She wasnt a bad looker in my opinion. But yes I agree I over paid nd ashamed of it.

  13. #7440
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Madness

    Quote Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr  [View Original Post]
    Went to provider shesh.

    https://us-losangeles.bedpage.com/fe.../22029259.html

    Body 8/10 with dress. Without 6/10.

    Attitude 7. 5.

    BBBJ+ CFS: 200.

    Door: 40.

    Yes, I know steep. But cock was out and was just wanting to bust my nut. Yes I'm ashamed nd was better off somewhere else. Honestly wouldn't come back.
    I am no fan of you and your posts. So I should have some schadenfreude. But this is getting out of hand. I paid 150 for FS plus 50 door in Santa Monica. And because I am honest, the girl was a 5, just barely fuckable. I know for a fact you are overstating the girl's looks. 240 dollars in whittier is criminal.

  14. #7439

    Whittier

    Went to provider sheshè.

    https://us-losangeles.bedpage.com/fe.../22029259.html

    Body 8/10 with dress. Without 6/10.

    Attitude 7. 5.

    BBBJ+ CFS: 200.

    Door: 40.

    Yes, I know steep. But cock was out and was just wanting to bust my nut. Yes I'm ashamed nd was better off somewhere else. Honestly wouldn't come back.

  15. #7438

    LE Busts in NY / NJ

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayerN818  [View Original Post]
    I was on the table during a raid. No warning from Papasan, just the door opening and two males LEO in windbreakers demanding my provider into the hallway. This was not a full service spot, not even a HJ spot (unless you were a regular and got the right girl. I was, and did). LEO demanded I'd, she didn't have it with her, told her to call someone to bring it to her, she refused, on came the jewelry. I was still lying on the table, thinking of all the times this scenario could've ended much worse for me. I eventually got dressed and headed out. Papasan apologized, asked me to come back and they'd make it right (they did), and that was it. Never saw that particular provider around that shop again, and the shop didn't survive the shut-down.
    I happened to see this older post and would add that I was in NY / NJ area a few years ago. There are AMP's there too. And every so often, there would be a bust, and they would actually take mug shots of all the "girls" and print them in the newspaper. It was pretty jarring to see, because the photos were pretty unflattering shots taken with these women grimacing. The newspaper would also print their names and ages. There was a famous case a few years ago in Flushing NY, where a 'girl' had been busted a number of times, and brought a customer up to her place for FS for $80 if I recall. He then revealed himself to be LE, and she attempted to escape by jumping out of a 4th floor balcony, and died. Various articles followed, and it turns out she was 40 ish and married to a Chinese man several decades older, living in Asia.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape