Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5046

    Time spent

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPopular  [View Original Post]
    I found the best way to make SB work! It's pretty simple, I don't know why I never thought of it before. First, learn how to become a "helpful mentor" and be "consistent", because that's what they're all seeking. Then, use all your credits unlocking albums of the hottest girls you can find so at least you'll get some pictures out of it and, finally this is the real secret, don't ever buy credits on that dumpster fire of a scam site again. I don't know if I'm more mad at the waste of money or that I didn't think of this scam of a system first.
    Its not just the money but the time spent. Ugh. What a waste.

  2. #5045

    My exact thoughts

    Quote Originally Posted by Hadan1334  [View Original Post]
    All 3 of those reviews have me ready to waste money on SB and get absolutely zero contacts again lmao.
    If I didn't know better I'd think OnlyBlondes works for SB.

  3. #5044

    Mamacita

    Not a new profile. Seen her few times, got fake boobs from her previous daddy. GPS now from what I've heard. Open menu, will drop her panties on first meet and anything goes, Greek wasn't on the table first meet but hey, she's fun in the sack. $$.5 for a few meets.

    She does have two kids, not steady in the head.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...c-1aacc7617825

  4. #5043

    Patience

    Quote Originally Posted by Hadan1334  [View Original Post]
    All 3 of those reviews have me ready to waste money on SB and get absolutely zero contacts again lmao.
    I've been on there for 3 months now, got lots of girls in the pipeline and doing well, not like most guys on here. It takes time to get response, I got a few I just threw back in the pond and many more to leave my DNA's in. Got three this weekend actually. Seeking Arrangement is getting saturated with one timers and us horn dogs. It's all about how you play the game!

    Jadedeyes are on Seeking as well, same user name, not her first profile either.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...b-f4f8e74f1bd4

  5. #5042

    All 3 of those

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyBlondes  [View Original Post]
    Saw this hot one few weeks ago, hot tight body. All shaved, wet as hell. Rode me for a good 30 minutes before lazy dog and grand finale, no CIM. Anything goes and MSOG. Complaint her throat was sore after double dipping non stop. Seem like a pro to me.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...cb28bf816c098b
    All 3 of those reviews have me ready to waste money on SB and get absolutely zero contacts again lmao.

  6. #5041

    You dodged a bullet

    Quote Originally Posted by Mnyez  [View Original Post]
    I've messaged her a couple of times now with no response. You guy are lucky sum bitches.
    I had to block her because she wouldn't leave me alone. She kept talking about she thought we might have a future together and a bunch of other nonsense. I foolishly sent a polite reply that I wasn't interested but I'm sure she has plenty of other options. She proceeded to lose her shit so I just removed the noise. Attractive women HATE rejection! LOL.

  7. #5040

    Same reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...8-715c7d86a455

    She reached out to me. I decided to engage. Here was the response that led me to telling her no thanks.

    I asked what she's looking for:

    Companionship, someone that can help me out with things without anything in return, someone to travel and have fun with. Someone that have great communication skills.
    Staying eastside, 812 area code, says she's from New Albany. Far as I cared to go.

  8. #5039

    Kkdl28

    Does anyone have experience with her? I have seen her on the site a bunch in the past in searches and haven't communicated but am considering trying a meet next week after some initial communication. Thank you.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...3-ae0b5ca3d31a

  9. #5038

    Rose9199

    Saw this hot one few weeks ago, hot tight body. All shaved, wet as hell. Rode me for a good 30 minutes before lazy dog and grand finale, no CIM. Anything goes and MSOG. Complaint her throat was sore after double dipping non stop. Seem like a pro to me.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...cb28bf816c098b

  10. #5037

    Lilyk776 aka Lauren

    Amateur, submissive and host in Btown. Couple times and in a week and left her a bunch of DNA's. Pound town never fails me! $$. 5 and MSOG, true amateur.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...2a08d224236b9d

  11. #5036

    Jadedeyess

    She's real, met her and railed her near north Indy. Hotels, food, Dine at the why, MSOG, Greek, BBBJNQNS and pretty much wide open menu; anything goes except being pissed on. Wanted shy of 1000 but talked her down to $$ She's studying for her master during the day and legs wide open during the night.

    White knight, have at it.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...204cc965615ded

  12. #5035

    Cashmoneyyyy

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...8-715c7d86a455

    She reached out to me. I decided to engage. Here was the response that led me to telling her no thanks.

    I asked what she's looking for:

    Companionship, someone that can help me out with things without anything in return, someone to travel and have fun with. Someone that have great communication skills.

  13. #5034

    Maybe?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mnyez  [View Original Post]
    I've messaged her a couple of times now with no response. You guy are lucky sum bitches.
    It took way more effort than I'm normally willing to do, and I'm still not positive it was worth it. Plenty of equally hot (or more) fish in the ocean!

  14. #5033

    Kay3351 on Seeking

    Asked for Cashapp over messaging. $kay3351 Cashapp name. I blocked and reported her before I could get her link.

  15. #5032

    I got nothing

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigg2003  [View Original Post]
    Ha, exact same story for me! We met for coffee and she sobbed about her ex so I tried to comfort her (I deserve an Oscar). Once we came back to my place, I raw dogged every hole until nothing was left. She ended up spending the night and kept waking me up to fuck more. I finally had to send her home as she kept talking about having a life together. LOL.

    BTW, she begged me for anal after I told her it wasn't my thing. I think anyone that's nice to her can easily get her to do whatever they want. The problem is she gets super attached way too fast! Also, she's definitely hot, but not even remotely close to the hottest tier of women I've been with!
    I've messaged her a couple of times now with no response. You guy are lucky sum bitches.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape