Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,086 to 8,100 of 17731
-
04-07-22 18:37 #9646Senior Member

Posts: 46I have never fucked with P411 in the past but I see the Vixens are requiring it so I'm thinking about finally signing up. People who are current members, have you found it helpful overall? I know people said there were some providers they only saw on there. Is that still true?
Originally Posted by ShiverMeToday
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-22 18:31 #9645Senior Member

Posts: 46[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
04-07-22 14:47 #9644Senior Member

Posts: 230Kourtnee
I'm always wary of a first post that trashes an escort. Something about the post just doesn't seem right. I'm not saying he's lying, just don't know that I'd believe it 100%.
Originally Posted by AceChase
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-22 13:57 #9643Senior Member

Posts: 93Sierra Savage. Visiting April 8th to 10th
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/sierra-s...nsville-989933
Sierra is my go to girl. She is amazing in every way.
She puts me at complete peace, she meets my every need, she is the total package.
Don't miss out, hit her up and make time for her.
-
04-07-22 13:48 #9642Banned Member

Posts: 30St. Louis Vixens.
Looks like things are moving with the Vixens. Their email and phone number is up on their website along with the line up.
www.stlouisvixens.com
-
04-06-22 15:42 #9641Senior Member

Posts: 418I spoke with Kourtnee and she showed me pics of her arms, no marks. She said that this post may have been made by her ex-bf, who is now dating a different girl that is also "in the game". He posted an ad of her, but used her real name in one. Had to have it removed and won't post on LC any longer. I haven't seen her yet, but when I told her I was concerned about drug use as it had been brought up, she was a wreck. She said that post was going to ruin her when it wasn't even true. That's not the normal reaction of someone if they were a junkie- they usually hop on the defensive and go after you.
Originally Posted by KatChaser
[View Original Post]
Since I haven't seen her, I can't say 100% but with her sending me pics of her arms as well as asking how she could create an account on here to refute this, shows it very well could be her ex doing this to drive her out.
-
04-06-22 12:15 #9640Senior Member

Posts: 340Kourtnee
I also saw Kourtnee probably a year ago and while it was a decent time, I saw the same things you did and knew I wouldn't be going back. Just too many red flags. That said, unless you did BB (given what you saw I would certainly hope not) you really shouldn't have a lot to worry about. I'll also say that getting tested the next day isn't really valid. More likely you'd want to wait a week or 2 unless something shows up. If you were protected. Well you were probably protected.
Originally Posted by Nobbyd2
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-22 07:47 #9639Senior Member

Posts: 311Glad to hear you had a good time with her. Her pricing is confusing and seemed Nickel and Dimesh but her newer post seems a little more reasonable / direct. All I care about is enjoying the date and not feeling short changed or regretful of the date. I'm sure most of us have experienced the in the moment mood killer of "that's not included and will be extra. " which breaks the concentration / focus ruining everything up to that point. For the most part I typically get along well with the girls as I'm pretty down to earth. If we have a good time together I try and make it a regular thing.
Originally Posted by RogueOne1977
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-22 19:20 #9638Senior Member

Posts: 489Kourtnee
Thanks for the post, wish more would post their true experiences with providers, I normally don't like to see providers whom keep it dark, just makes it uncomfortable, most of them do try to hide something.
Originally Posted by Nobbyd2
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-22 15:35 #9637Senior Member

Posts: 852She's up to speed on the board, LOL. Read the fine print.
Originally Posted by Nobbyd2
[View Original Post]
https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...t/363424002493
-
04-05-22 15:30 #9636Senior Member

Posts: 1286What he said
Yes, guys still (inexplicably) continue to do this. That's why it continues. Don't. A very high percentage of the time, you'll lose your money (& time invested to that point.) Just say no.
Originally Posted by DVelvet69
[View Original Post]
Every time someone does this (even if they "get away with it), it encourages them to demand it more. If everyone of us was disciplined about it, it would die out and not be "a thing. ".
Transparency, I was ripped off this way not long ago, when I violated my own rule; but this is not because of that. I've said this for along time. Never again.
HH, SS,
-SH.
-
04-05-22 13:09 #9635Senior Member

Posts: 155Miss Lexi in STL
Still trying for some info on this one. Anyone, in call location, safe or questionable, rates, performance, drugs, the usual. I have to do an in call so that part would be important. Thanks and be safe.
-
04-05-22 11:49 #9634Regular Member

Posts: 10Return
Most issues won't come up on any test taken that soon after an encounter. Generally, a couple of weeks until something is detectable on tests. HIV generally several months from exposure. So, maybe return later.
Originally Posted by Nobbyd2
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-22 22:18 #9633Senior Member

Posts: 188I forgot to report.
Originally Posted by Kamui7
[View Original Post]
I saw Jesse last month as an outcall for 90 min.
She was really cool. CFS.
Not a clockwatcher. I was a tourist so I don't have anything to compare to in the area, but she was worth it for a high end escort IMO.
-
04-04-22 17:15 #9632Regular Member

Posts: 12Shy
Shy is real, but possibly has a boyfriend / pimp. She is also a clock watcher and takes forever to respond to a text. This was on my review a few months back.
Originally Posted by Toocan3
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




