Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 239 of 330 FirstFirst ... 139 189 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 289 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,585 of 4949
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1379
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh8  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/phone/734-489-9466

    Anyone seen her recently? Please share your experience.

    When I searched the forum I could see old reviews couple years or even older.

    Posted the same in MP forum.
    Saw in March. Good location. Decent bbj, huge tits. Narrow ass, doesn't ride, doesn't do much other than the starfish act. Said she mostly caters to older guys and doesn't like to "work" so hard for it. Is actually fairly pretty in the face, but a lackluster performer. All things considered I wanted to make this a regular, because all the boxes she does check, but the lack of performance and skills leaves me thinking this was a one and done. YMMV.

  2. #1378

    Quick fix

    Quote Originally Posted by SomeDetroitGuy  [View Original Post]
    First ad (Saline girl) is broken. Can you check? I'm near there so it would be great to have a regular if she's real and at least decently attractive.
    Delete the last character (the ". ") of the url in your browser and it will work. It's the ending period of the OP's sentence that is throwing the link off.

  3. #1377
    Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherGuy  [View Original Post]
    Seems like 75% of the ads are fake for a2 (I'm not normally here) but there's still a lot of action to be had. I just visited https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...ever/44943174. Picked her up at a Saline trailer home. Ad said in or outcall but she wasn't mobile. Then she asked for a car date, said it turned her on but I figure her place is a mess or something. I was fine with it and got a BBBJ before hitting it raw in the backseat (of the car, people). Pray for me on that front LOL. Good service though and it was kind of fun to hit it in the car in broad daylight. She texted me her prices and then asked if it was too much and agreed to do that all for a bill. Not bad overall, fun personality. Will provide a face picture if asked.

    Saw some prior posts here about Sunni so thought I'd throw my two cents in as well. https://ann-arbor.skipthegames.com/f...y/972207477394 . Just don't! This was a bit ago but her place is an absolute mess of a drug den, she was super strung out to the point of not even resembling the pics, and it was the dirtiest situation I've been in. Sucked dick too hard at first too but I couldn't keep it up banging her and had to go back to BJ. For some reason the second time was better and I did get off. But what reminded me is I texted her again not realizing it was her until I looked up directions. Same cute pics in the ad almost fooled me again lmao.
    First ad (Saline girl) is broken. Can you check? I'm near there so it would be great to have a regular if she's real and at least decently attractive.

  4. #1376
    Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherGuy  [View Original Post]
    I'm mostly wondering about Seleena (https://ann-arbor.skipthegames.com/f...8/678999004339) and is she worth $280 for the outcall tonight. She looks a little chubby but very curvy and has been fairly responsive to text. My other options are Jade for an incall or Morgan, but Morgan seems very hard to pin down. My go-to Gypsy is unfortunately in one of her less responsive moods. Thoughts? Other recs? Wwyd.
    This Morgan?

    https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/...nsing/78443477#.

    No one seems to know much about her.

  5. #1375
    Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherGuy  [View Original Post]
    I'm mostly wondering about Seleena (https://ann-arbor.skipthegames.com/f...8/678999004339) and is she worth $280 for the outcall tonight. She looks a little chubby but very curvy and has been fairly responsive to text. My other options are Jade for an incall or Morgan, but Morgan seems very hard to pin down. My go-to Gypsy is unfortunately in one of her less responsive moods. Thoughts? Other recs? Wwyd.
    I'm assuming you meant Jada. I'd recommend her. CBJ, but she's pretty good at it. Nice banging body.

    Haven't tried Selena yet personally. I have to admit I'm surprised she keeps posting new pictures, which goes a long way towards establishing her, but I still can't quite pull the trigger on her. Can't really pin down why.

    And sad to hear about Gypsy, I agree she can be good, but when she's difficult to get a hold of, it's downright annoying.

  6. #1374

    Has anyone seen.

    I'm mostly wondering about Seleena (https://ann-arbor.skipthegames.com/f...8/678999004339) and is she worth $280 for the outcall tonight. She looks a little chubby but very curvy and has been fairly responsive to text. My other options are Jade for an incall or Morgan, but Morgan seems very hard to pin down. My go-to Gypsy is unfortunately in one of her less responsive moods. Thoughts? Other recs? Wwyd.

  7. #1373

    Wish this place was more active

    Seems like 75% of the ads are fake for a2 (I'm not normally here) but there's still a lot of action to be had. I just visited https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...ever/44943174. Picked her up at a Saline trailer home. Ad said in or outcall but she wasn't mobile. Then she asked for a car date, said it turned her on but I figure her place is a mess or something. I was fine with it and got a BBBJ before hitting it raw in the backseat (of the car, people). Pray for me on that front LOL. Good service though and it was kind of fun to hit it in the car in broad daylight. She texted me her prices and then asked if it was too much and agreed to do that all for a bill. Not bad overall, fun personality. Will provide a face picture if asked.

    Saw some prior posts here about Sunni so thought I'd throw my two cents in as well. https://ann-arbor.skipthegames.com/f...y/972207477394 . Just don't! This was a bit ago but her place is an absolute mess of a drug den, she was super strung out to the point of not even resembling the pics, and it was the dirtiest situation I've been in. Sucked dick too hard at first too but I couldn't keep it up banging her and had to go back to BJ. For some reason the second time was better and I did get off. But what reminded me is I texted her again not realizing it was her until I looked up directions. Same cute pics in the ad almost fooled me again lmao.

  8. #1372
    Quote Originally Posted by InterestedLurk  [View Original Post]
    I was wonder if anyone met with this girl before I try to meet with her. Like what was she like.

    https://ann-arbor.skipthegames.com/f...r/944857268119
    I haven't seen her, but she quoted me 350 for an hour of her time. That seemed way over market price these days.

  9. #1371

    Alyssa

    Quote Originally Posted by InterestedLurk  [View Original Post]
    I was wonder if anyone met with this girl before I try to meet with her. Like what was she like.

    https://ann-arbor.skipthegames.com/f...r/944857268119
    Lurk, if you look to the top right of the forum, there is a search button. Type in Alyssa and hit enter, the information you seek magically appears. Please be kind and report your experience here should you decide to experience Ms. Alyssa, thank you.

  10. #1370

    Total disaster

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnysex77  [View Original Post]
    I saw Megan recently. I would not repeat. Her face pics were accurate, but they don't show how thick she is. She was over an hour late. Smelled heavily of smoke.

    https://ann-arbor.skipthegames.com/f...o/987833574828
    Can confirm. I met her a while back. She's built like a penguin. Terrible BBBJ. She basically just put the tip in her mouth and just jerked it with her hand then started complaining saying I need to hurry up. Would not repeat and don't recommend.

  11. #1369

    Alyssa

    I was wonder if anyone met with this girl before I try to meet with her. Like what was she like.

    https://ann-arbor.skipthegames.com/f...r/944857268119

  12. #1368

    Alyssa

    I was wondering if anyone has met with this girl before I go and meet her.

    https://ann-arbor.skipthegames.com/f...r/944857268119

  13. #1367
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalton13  [View Original Post]
    She is an absolute nut job. I would be very careful.
    Agree saw her over a year ago and she looked nothing like the pics. The candy has not been good to her. She did not stop blowing up my phone for about 2 weeks after offering discounts and quickies, daily.

    The room was gross. Never going to repeat. Beware.

  14. #1366

    Megan

    I saw Megan recently. I would not repeat. Her face pics were accurate, but they don't show how thick she is. She was over an hour late. Smelled heavily of smoke.

    https://ann-arbor.skipthegames.com/f...o/987833574828

  15. #1365
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalton13  [View Original Post]
    She is an absolute nut job. I would be very careful.
    More info would be helpful. I mean most girls in the game are but what makes her more of a nut job?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape