Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,586 to 3,600 of 4950
-
03-21-22 09:48 #1365Regular Member

Posts: 20More info would be helpful. I mean most girls in the game are but what makes her more of a nut job?
Originally Posted by Dalton13
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-22 09:40 #1364Senior Member

Posts: 48Miss Blue eyes
https://sumosear.ch/phone/734-489-9466
Anyone seen her recently? Please share your experience.
When I searched the forum I could see old reviews couple years or even older.
Posted the same in MP forum.
-
03-21-22 08:08 #1363Senior Member

Posts: 32Taylor
She is an absolute nut job. I would be very careful.
Originally Posted by LoVecchio
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-22 01:34 #1362Senior Member

Posts: 922Layna Status??
Still waiting to hear. Here's a fresh link: https://sumosear.ch/phone/734-921-2006.
Originally Posted by LotharioPK
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-22 08:40 #1361Senior Member

Posts: 232Taylor
She's been on SA with a few different profiles over the last year or so (also goes by Layna). There's been some discussion on the Seeking Arrangement board (I'm not sure whether Ann Arbor or Detroit). As I recall, no one had ever actually seen her.
Originally Posted by Wolverine1
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-22 19:56 #1360Senior Member

Posts: 551GFE Recommendation Please
Hey fellow mongers. Will be in AA this Saturday. Was hoping for a good reliable GFE type recommendation? Yes, have seen a couple nice ads, but than read reviews about how they never reply? Hoping there is an outstanding provider, White, Not BBW, that is a sure thing. Happy to return the favor in many different cities. Thanks.
-
03-13-22 14:37 #1359Senior Member

Posts: 45Morgan
I did actually see her. I don't normally spend that much, but her tight body was worth it to me.
Originally Posted by FourWdGreg
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-22 08:54 #1358Senior Member

Posts: 91I don't blame you
I don't blame you. I would have hung up the phone after hearing that too.
Originally Posted by HairPimp
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-22 22:17 #1357Senior Member

Posts: 922Layna Status?
I visited Layna nearly a year ago and thoroughly enjoyed myself. I heard reports later that she had gone downhill quickly going into the summer. Likely too much candy. Has anyone had a recent visit? Has she straightened herself out?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...arbor/76890954
-
03-11-22 12:18 #1356Regular Member

Posts: 20Anyone partake? She's newish, I think.
Anyone have Intel on this one? New on Tryst.
https://tryst.link/escort/taylortinsley
-
03-09-22 15:19 #1355Senior Member

Posts: 129RE: Rose
Yeah, Rose from GR will cum to Ann Arbor and the Detroit area, but she demands 200-300 extra for "fuel expenses," which is ridiculous for a bloated bbw of her size.
Morgan is 1000 x hotter, has an amazing body, and will offer a great BBBJ + covered full service for 200-300.
Originally Posted by HarryDude
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-22 07:56 #1354Senior Member

Posts: 49Re: Help
She isn't my cup of tea. Any others that might get a recommendation?
Originally Posted by HarryDude
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 22:52 #1353Senior Member

Posts: 254Gps
Well just call her Garmin. $200 for a half? She better do my taxes for me too.
Originally Posted by HairPimp
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 18:58 #1352Senior Member

Posts: 45Morgan
It was $200 for hh. I didn't ask rates for other times.
Originally Posted by Wiggles0923
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-22 16:23 #1351Regular Member

Posts: 2Thinking of getting back in the game.
I've been away for a long time, considering getting back in the game. I'm looking for a non-smoking escort with minimal tattoos. Any suggestions?










Reply With Quote





