Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 123 of 611 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 173 223 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 9165
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7335

    Bad

    Quote Originally Posted by Bushman08  [View Original Post]
    Anyone met and have feedback?

    https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...o/102262976716

    Like the big tits so hoping for good reviews.
    Saw a encounter posted. Behind burger king on central. After TOB she did a cash grab and run.

  2. #7334

    Anyone?

    Anyone met and have feedback?

    https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...o/102262976716

    Like the big tits so hoping for good reviews.

  3. #7333
    Quote Originally Posted by OllieBear  [View Original Post]
    The first one is Jamie, whom I've seen several times and had fun. She didn't have red hair last time I saw her last week, but she may have dyed it. Either way she's not a natural redhead, but a fun time.

    The second one I recall some less than great reviews a while ago, but I can't remember the name so I have no way of looking them up. Just my vague memories.
    There were various reviews on Jamie on the other site a few weeks or months ago. If remember right, decent reviews but in real seedy notel with bf / handler very nearby. Also she tried swapping out for a friend, so if you do pursue make sure you seeing here. Do search on other site.

  4. #7332
    Quote Originally Posted by OllieBear  [View Original Post]
    The first one is Jamie, whom I've seen several times and had fun. She didn't have red hair last time I saw her last week, but she may have dyed it. Either way she's not a natural redhead, but a fun time.

    The second one I recall some less than great reviews a while ago, but I can't remember the name so I have no way of looking them up. Just my vague memories.
    If I recall correctly, the 2nd one is known as "Sticky Vicky" for not positive reasons (as in "sticky fingers" She's also reported to be confrontational and other unsavory characteristics.

  5. #7331

    Greek recommendations

    Hey fellas,

    I'll be in Albany area next week for some business and I was looking to take a trip to Greece as well. Anybody have any good recommendations for girls that speak Greek fluently?

    P. S anyone looking for CT recommendations feel free to contact me.

  6. #7330
    Quote Originally Posted by PonderingPanda  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, been lurking for a bit now and decided to make an account and take the plunge. Thinking of getting in contact with one of the following. Any info or experiences would be great. If they're willing to accept a newbie as well that would be nice. Thanks Pondering.

    https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...d/984686850161

    https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...y/233549186610
    The first one is Jamie, whom I've seen several times and had fun. She didn't have red hair last time I saw her last week, but she may have dyed it. Either way she's not a natural redhead, but a fun time.

    The second one I recall some less than great reviews a while ago, but I can't remember the name so I have no way of looking them up. Just my vague memories.

  7. #7329
    Quote Originally Posted by DunKin9  [View Original Post]
    Was it worth the 4 bills she quotes in her ad or were you able to negotiate?
    It was definitely worth it!! You get what you pay for, she will definitely be one of my regulars.

  8. #7328

    Sweet Jenna Sunshine

    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglandKid  [View Original Post]
    Encounter: Sweet Jenna Sunshine.

    User I'd: and / A.

    Date: 3/30/22.

    Name: Sweet Jenna Sunshine.

    Phone: 919-614-3081.

    Email Address: -.

    URL / Website: https://tryst.link/escort/sweetjenna.

    City: Clifton Park.

    State: New York.

    Address: -.

    Activities: LFK, BBBJ, DATY and CFS.

    Hair Length and Color: Blonde mid back.

    Age: 40's.

    Smoking Status: Non-Smoker.

    Ethnic Background: White / Caucasian.

    Physical Description: 5'5, thin, nice DD's, shaved.

    The Rest of the Story: I've been wanting to meet Jenna for quite sometime my schedule finally allowed it. I texted her gave her the required info for a reference check which didn't take long then set a time to meet her. The morning of our appointment she texted me to confirm and give me the address of her hotel. I arrived at her nice hotel texted her and received her room number. Got to the door she opened it and there stood this attractive blonde wearing a short sundress with heals and awesome breasts pouring out the top. I was relieved that it was the woman in the pictures. We sat on the couch and chatted for a bit to get to know each other then she led me to bedroom where we started making out. We both removed our cloths she laid on the bed naked and watched me undress she has quite the body for a woman here age she would give some 20 year olds a run for their money!! I joined her on the bed and we continued to make out while our hands did some exploring. Soon she found her way down to my waiting cock and proceeded to give me a nice BBBJ with plenty of DT after a bit we continued making out and my hand wondered down to her tight pussy I started rubbing her clit and soon she was having her first of many orgasm she got really wet really fast!! After playing with her awesome DD's I worked my way down to her bald wet pussy for some DATY the more I licked and sucked her clit the more she orgasmed at least four times it was great. I stood up on the side of the bed and she gave me another BBBJ then she suited me and I entered her standing mish my favorite position. I was able to go deep in her she orgamed I pick the pace up and we both came at the same time. She got a wash cloth cleaned me up we chatted some more while I got dressed and I was on my way thinking about our next visit!!

    Recommendation: Yes.
    Was it worth the 4 bills she quotes in her ad or were you able to negotiate?

  9. #7327

    Is this recent?

    Quote Originally Posted by Delvec1  [View Original Post]
    It's safe, usually 2 older ladies, late 40's. But I have struck gold there on 2 occasions.
    Is this recent? I am trying to see what's going on at the towers also ha I miss the Asian girls. Tell me how this goes.

  10. #7326

    Red heads

    Hey guys, been lurking for a bit now and decided to make an account and take the plunge. Thinking of getting in contact with one of the following. Any info or experiences would be great. If they're willing to accept a newbie as well that would be nice. Thanks Pondering.

    https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...d/984686850161

    https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...y/233549186610

  11. #7325

    Sweet Jenna Sunshine

    Encounter: Sweet Jenna Sunshine.

    User I'd: and / A.

    Date: 3/30/22.

    Name: Sweet Jenna Sunshine.

    Phone: 919-614-3081.

    Email Address: -.

    URL / Website: https://tryst.link/escort/sweetjenna.

    City: Clifton Park.

    State: New York.

    Address: -.

    Activities: LFK, BBBJ, DATY and CFS.

    Hair Length and Color: Blonde mid back.

    Age: 40's.

    Smoking Status: Non-Smoker.

    Ethnic Background: White / Caucasian.

    Physical Description: 5'5, thin, nice DD's, shaved.

    The Rest of the Story: I've been wanting to meet Jenna for quite sometime my schedule finally allowed it. I texted her gave her the required info for a reference check which didn't take long then set a time to meet her. The morning of our appointment she texted me to confirm and give me the address of her hotel. I arrived at her nice hotel texted her and received her room number. Got to the door she opened it and there stood this attractive blonde wearing a short sundress with heals and awesome breasts pouring out the top. I was relieved that it was the woman in the pictures. We sat on the couch and chatted for a bit to get to know each other then she led me to bedroom where we started making out. We both removed our cloths she laid on the bed naked and watched me undress she has quite the body for a woman here age she would give some 20 year olds a run for their money!! I joined her on the bed and we continued to make out while our hands did some exploring. Soon she found her way down to my waiting cock and proceeded to give me a nice BBBJ with plenty of DT after a bit we continued making out and my hand wondered down to her tight pussy I started rubbing her clit and soon she was having her first of many orgasm she got really wet really fast!! After playing with her awesome DD's I worked my way down to her bald wet pussy for some DATY the more I licked and sucked her clit the more she orgasmed at least four times it was great. I stood up on the side of the bed and she gave me another BBBJ then she suited me and I entered her standing mish my favorite position. I was able to go deep in her she orgamed I pick the pace up and we both came at the same time. She got a wash cloth cleaned me up we chatted some more while I got dressed and I was on my way thinking about our next visit!!

    Recommendation: Yes.

  12. #7324
    Quote Originally Posted by PVussyLover  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to know if anyone had any luck with the Asians at Ramada Plaza hotel. In Albany? Any young girls there? Also, is it a safe location? Thanks for any info guys.
    It's safe, usually 2 older ladies, late 40's. But I have struck gold there on 2 occasions.

  13. #7323

    Ramada Plaza Albany Asians

    Wanted to know if anyone had any luck with the Asians at Ramada Plaza hotel. In Albany? Any young girls there? Also, is it a safe location? Thanks for any info guys.

  14. #7322

    New girl

    Anyone seen this one yet? She's located in lower Albany. Hopefully I can meet up with her soon.

    https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...e/190527775270

  15. #7321

    100%!

    Quote Originally Posted by OneWorker  [View Original Post]
    Set up an appointment with Amber and arrived to her hotel at the agreed time. I sent her a few texts and no response. I tried calling an waited about 15 minutes. This is the second time that she has done this, her communication is absolutely terrible. I'm not one of these guys that show up with swamp balls and dragons breath. I shower and brush my teeth, put clean clothes on and show up on time. I'm so sick of the scene here in Albany. I would avoid unless you enjoy having your time wasted.
    Same here! Much of what they accuse to doing they do 2 X more!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape