Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 122 of 611 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 172 222 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 9165
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7350

    Karla


  2. #7349

    Andriana & Caroline

    I called about the first one. The think is when I asked for her name she told me Caroline which is this one.

    https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...1/303296175709

    I have tried Caroline and looks nothing like her.

    https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...1/239361119294

    Still Caroline was pretty fun, Has a belly tho which you don't see on the pics but other than that pretty good in bed. She won't let you finish on her face tho LOL.

    From what I understand they travel together but never had the pleasure of trying her.

  3. #7348

    She looks really hot

    Anybody had the pleasure of trying her?

    Benn trying to reach her a few days now but nothing. She looks too good to be true.

    https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...e/495192415794

  4. #7347
    Beware the 2nd one. I believe it is Jade / Harley Quinn. Don't know the others.

  5. #7346

  6. #7345

    I ran out

    Quote Originally Posted by Scoot642  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed or talked about as being a big no!! Sorry you wasted time and money and make sure you were all covered.
    No kidding a skeleton has more meat on them. What was a long time ago could of been a fairly attractive young lady is now something to stay far. Far away from. IMHO.

  7. #7344

    Roulette

    Noob here. Would someone mind PMing me the "Asian roulette" info?

    Very curious but can't seem to figure out how it works.

  8. #7343

    I was actually thinking

    Quote Originally Posted by FryeGuy  [View Original Post]
    I know the reviews of this one have not been good and her place in a mess. Look at the photo of her laying on her stomach. Those look like bed bug bites all over her body.

    https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...4/167798575431
    secondary syphilis

  9. #7342

    Closer Look

    I know the reviews of this one have not been good and her place in a mess. Look at the photo of her laying on her stomach. Those look like bed bug bites all over her body.

    https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...4/167798575431

  10. #7341

    Bad reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by TallGuyJohn  [View Original Post]
    Decided to TOFTT and, after a lack of reviews on her, give Stacy shot.

    https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...4/986208370673

    The pros:

    She replied very promptly and was able to meet up without too much notice.

    She was coherent and didn't appear to be stoned or drunk.

    The cons:

    Everything else.

    First of all, she is anorexically skinny. She says that she's 90 lbs, but I'd say she's closer to 80. Her photos are of her, but they're probably at least a few months old at this point.

    Originally she said that we couldn't go to her place so we agreed to get a cheap room. But when I picked her up she said that her place was now free and that we should go there so we could be more comfortable.

    We agreed on 30 minutes. And when I got to her bedroom she again asked me how long I wanted, and I said 30 minutes. She said no problem and I paid her. She took off her pants and told me to get comfortable. When I asked her to also remove her top she said that we didn't have enough time, that her kids would be home any minute, and that we needed to hurry. She started with a decent BBBJ which quickly turned into just a HJ, with her saying that we needed to finish fast. Not what I was in the mood for, and not what I paid for. But I helped her out a bit and finished quickly. She then grabbed a towel for me to clean up and said that I needed to leave.

    From me car I asked her to send me the pictures and videos she mentioned in her ad. She said that I would need to pay for them. I said that I felt I already did, considering I paid for 30 minutes and barely got 10. So she said I could have them for "only" $30. I said no thank you.
    She's been reviewed or talked about as being a big no!! Sorry you wasted time and money and make sure you were all covered.

  11. #7340

    Stacy, don't waste your time

    Decided to TOFTT and, after a lack of reviews on her, give Stacy shot.

    https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...4/986208370673

    The pros:

    She replied very promptly and was able to meet up without too much notice.

    She was coherent and didn't appear to be stoned or drunk.

    The cons:

    Everything else.

    First of all, she is anorexically skinny. She says that she's 90 lbs, but I'd say she's closer to 80. Her photos are of her, but they're probably at least a few months old at this point.

    Originally she said that we couldn't go to her place so we agreed to get a cheap room. But when I picked her up she said that her place was now free and that we should go there so we could be more comfortable.

    We agreed on 30 minutes. And when I got to her bedroom she again asked me how long I wanted, and I said 30 minutes. She said no problem and I paid her. She took off her pants and told me to get comfortable. When I asked her to also remove her top she said that we didn't have enough time, that her kids would be home any minute, and that we needed to hurry. She started with a decent BBBJ which quickly turned into just a HJ, with her saying that we needed to finish fast. Not what I was in the mood for, and not what I paid for. But I helped her out a bit and finished quickly. She then grabbed a towel for me to clean up and said that I needed to leave.

    From me car I asked her to send me the pictures and videos she mentioned in her ad. She said that I would need to pay for them. I said that I felt I already did, considering I paid for 30 minutes and barely got 10. So she said I could have them for "only" $30. I said no thank you.

    I will NOT be seeing her again, and I would suggest others avoid her as well.

  12. #7339
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthGate18  [View Original Post]
    Can you please clarify? Thanks.
    I believe I remember reading about this on the other site, but I've never seen anyone say Jamie is a thief. Her ads a few weeks ago said cannot provide FS and she was doing with someone called Summer. Previously it was Layah. I saw Jamie and Layah together and Jamie is bigger than the pictures appeared, she apparently often has another girl with her for a time.

    The red head is the other one, who stole money. I could be wrong, but I'm 90% sure that is who they are talking about.

  13. #7338

    I'll give it a shot

    I'm willing to give it a shot, I am looking for some head on a car date anyways. I'll let you know how it goes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bushman08  [View Original Post]
    Anyone met and have feedback?

    https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...o/102262976716

    Like the big tits so hoping for good reviews.

  14. #7337

    Aren't They Both Redheads?

    Quote Originally Posted by HorseThief  [View Original Post]
    The red head robbed me. I arranged a .60 car BJ. I gave her the money and before I e even unzipped I asked if I could CIM and and she stopped what she was doing cursed me out and took off through the parking lot. It was daytime and semi public. I wasn't trying to draw any more attention my way. The other one is a train wreck but has decent oral skills. Saw her at a hotel in Waterford. Was supposed to be a HH. When I got there she said she can't do FS.
    Can you please clarify? Thanks.

  15. #7336
    Quote Originally Posted by PonderingPanda  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, been lurking for a bit now and decided to make an account and take the plunge. Thinking of getting in contact with one of the following. Any info or experiences would be great. If they're willing to accept a newbie as well that would be nice. Thanks Pondering.

    https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...d/984686850161

    https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...y/233549186610
    The red head robbed me. I arranged a .60 car BJ. I gave her the money and before I e even unzipped I asked if I could CIM and and she stopped what she was doing cursed me out and took off through the parking lot. It was daytime and semi public. I wasn't trying to draw any more attention my way. The other one is a train wreck but has decent oral skills. Saw her at a hotel in Waterford. Was supposed to be a HH. When I got there she said she can't do FS.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape