Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 883 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 383 783 833 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 933 983 1383 1883 ... LastLast
Results 13,231 to 13,245 of 30810
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17580
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibbs70  [View Original Post]
    Coming up later this week, and looking for any recommendations- I know it's a long shot. Was going to approach Alexa, but that earlier post changed my mind. Appreciate any recommendations. Also, just in case I don't find anything, any specific fake Asian number safe? Looks like that might be the best option in the current market.

    Stay safe,

    Gibbs.
    Personally I don't and honestly I'd never recommend an overnight unless it's one you've built rapport with. Most overnights don't last the entire night and you're also putting yourself in a situation where you may end up asleep when she's up and planning to rob you. You're probably better off just springing for a couple of hours with someone like Jessica Foxx or Haley Muse.

  2. #17579
    Quote Originally Posted by ANG07  [View Original Post]
    She have a sign saying trying to make rent due, I know some people have picked up girls like this so my question is do I just drive up to her and ask if she want to make some extra bucks? How to go about this?
    Just pull up and ask if she's looking for work. If she says yes she's good but don't expect a yes. If she asks what kind of work just say cleaning or domestic, neither of which require any sort of license on her part or should get you in trouble for solicitation. A female undercover will almost never get in your car so if she hops in then it's likely game on.

    Truthfully most people begging these days are working on a crew or have someone close by.

  3. #17578

    May be a scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Prlifemx  [View Original Post]
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/mas...b/278536404103

    Hey, so like roughly every 2 months or so I see this ad pop up that says phone call only. The location says "incall" which I know is a huge red flag. So every time I call with my burner it never picks up. I'm guessing it is maybe like a scam or something. Has anyone every been successful in getting ahold of this person?
    I tried meeting with this person and they asked me to got to the 11th floor of a hotel and call them for the room number. Some guy was at that floor and asked me if was there to meet her. I said no. Don't know what you are talking about. I left immediately because I knew this was an attempt to take my money and never meet with me.

    The photos are the same. However, the number has changed.

    Be careful.

  4. #17577

  5. #17576

    Melian BKS

    Decided to give Melian a try from BKS, contacted and set up appointment through text. Nice location on page road had been there a few times so was comfortable with location. Read a few reviews before visit so I knew what to expect (don't look exactly like the pictures) but I found her to be a sexy MILF. She is was GFE and very passionate and energetic and made me feel like she was enjoying herself. Started out with BBBJ, cowgirl, missionary, doggie, $$$ for the hour. I will definitely repeat visit, something about mature Milfs I like.

  6. #17575

    Brick house Stacy

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/mas...b/278536404103

    Hey, so like roughly every 2 months or so I see this ad pop up that says phone call only. The location says "incall" which I know is a huge red flag. So every time I call with my burner it never picks up. I'm guessing it is maybe like a scam or something. Has anyone every been successful in getting ahold of this person?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tnjcwnjuxmgizzdiwndizn2nmzwyyywe3mgvlztk2mzu1zjq1.jpg.jpeg‎   tmtu0nzkyotkxyjqwngy3mtc1zjkznmqwmzc1ndc2mdu1njq3oa.jpg.jpeg‎  

  7. #17574

    Joke

    Quote Originally Posted by Rink1966  [View Original Post]
    Setting something up with her tomorrow.

    Please PM me what I am to expect. Thanks.
    Let me answer my own question. She is a joke. Avoid.

  8. #17573

    Raleigh is Pathetic

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/73907510

    Bad.

    Looks nothing like the pics.

    Apartment smells like shit.

    Messy AF.

    3 dogs.

    Good.

    Sucks good D.

    Gets wet.

    Not a clock watcher.

    Nice person But who cares.

    After my UTR retired it's been a mess. I visit the area every other week and I'm just going to give up.

    Won't repeat.

  9. #17572
    Quote Originally Posted by GBL86  [View Original Post]
    Hers were real when I saw her, but they weren't her best feature. She has way more booty than boobs.
    Come to think of it, maybe they were real. Been a long time. This is the actual pic of her, from back then.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 085fcd4acab24e8aeb8fb8f509afe6f6.jpg‎  

  10. #17571
    Quote Originally Posted by Raleigh69  [View Original Post]
    Are those tits real or aftermarket?
    Aftermarket but one of the better jobs. They have more natural heft, if I recall. Not fucking hard, tight balloons by any stretch. Pun intended! Her prices were higher for back in the day, so I imagine they're pretty damn high now. YMMV. Let me say my first couple encounters with her were very fun. Sloppy GFE, 69, BBBJ, CIM bonanza. Just pounding her and on those tits. Really warm. Then she started getting GPS I guess. By the last time it was no this, no that and super rushed.

  11. #17570
    Quote Originally Posted by Prlifemx  [View Original Post]
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...m/660446141554

    Anyone tried this one out? Tried looking up in this forum and the Texas forum but no dice.
    There's a review of her in the bareback beauties thread.

  12. #17569
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Reminds me

    Quote Originally Posted by JocoGuy007  [View Original Post]
    She previously was that kind of girl, that's the thing. She was doing the same advertising previously, but more than a few mongers indicated that she initiated spirited full service after the rub. She's charging the same prices now that she was charging when full service was part of the transaction. Then, when you consider that the rub is low quality and the HJ is mechanical (she also rushed me, not sure if that happened to you), I will continue to pass until the price comes down or the menu expands. In December and early January she was trying to get a boyfriend out of jail, don't know if this would be the same guy or if he's moved on to a new one now. I'm guessing there are probably some jealousy issues, I expect this boyfriend met her as a client and so he knows full well White she was doing to make money. I think she went off the radar because she got pregnant in the line of work, so that could be a factor as well. She does have a likable personality and such a cute / mysterious vibe, but what she currently provides is nowhere near worth what she charges.
    Of another escort turned rub girl turned escort. Summer Breeze, somehow if they think they are only doing HJ's they are not hookers anymore. Eventually they revert back to what they started as.

  13. #17568

  14. #17567

    Noa's contact info.

    PM me here for Noa's updated contact information. Xnoa.

  15. #17566

    Scoping out Raleigh, NC

    Wondering if anyone has experience with Jade, PR Princess, aka Ashley:

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...n/257082444046

    Or.

    https://www.models-world.com/carolinas/sarah-23/

    Thanks, trying to find a friend. Any help is appreciated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape