Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 884 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 384 784 834 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 934 984 1384 1884 ... LastLast
Results 13,246 to 13,260 of 30808
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17563

    Tits

    Quote Originally Posted by GBL86  [View Original Post]
    She's a former BKS girl gone Indy. Saw her a few yrs ago. More curvy irl than in the pics, but not in a bad way at all - I liked her build. Pretty face, too. Visit was above average but not stellar. Text'd her a few months back for a repeat visit. She replied with a few more rules & restrictions than I normally like so I passed.
    Are those tits real or aftermarket?

  2. #17562
    Quote Originally Posted by Prlifemx  [View Original Post]
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...m/660446141554

    Anyone tried this one out? Tried looking up in this forum and the Texas forum but no dice.
    I can confirm that she's real, but I met her outside the hobby. Been advertising in Goldsboro recently, and Fayetteville before that. Went by Rose until this week. I have no idea what her service is like, or even if she can be trusted. Just that she's a real person.

  3. #17561
    Senior Member


    Posts: 120

    Beautiful Arabic? Girl on corner of Glenwood Ave and Creedmoor Road

    She have a sign saying trying to make rent due, I know some people have picked up girls like this so my question is do I just drive up to her and ask if she want to make some extra bucks? How to go about this?

  4. #17560

    Dalas

    She previously was that kind of girl, that's the thing. She was doing the same advertising previously, but more than a few mongers indicated that she initiated spirited full service after the rub. She's charging the same prices now that she was charging when full service was part of the transaction. Then, when you consider that the rub is low quality and the HJ is mechanical (she also rushed me, not sure if that happened to you), I will continue to pass until the price comes down or the menu expands. In December and early January she was trying to get a boyfriend out of jail, don't know if this would be the same guy or if he's moved on to a new one now. I'm guessing there are probably some jealousy issues, I expect this boyfriend met her as a client and so he knows full well White she was doing to make money. I think she went off the radar because she got pregnant in the line of work, so that could be a factor as well. She does have a likable personality and such a cute / mysterious vibe, but what she currently provides is nowhere near worth what she charges.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter36  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/78832577

    Saw Dalas at a spot off Glenwood. Easy setup. It is her in the pictures.

    Small, petite girl. Wanted me to buy Newport 100's for her prior to coming over. Hit the parking lot and she gave me room number after boyfriend left. Decent hotel.

    Stripped down and she began the massage. Really worked on back and legs. Flipped over and she continued to rub my chest. Finally she asked to shake my hand. Hint hint. She pulled and tugged on my Johnson until I asked for more. Uh oh. She said she is not a FS provider. I was disappointed but in this game you win some and lose some.

    Notwithstanding the massage I probably won't see her again. If what she provides is good enough for some go and enjoy. I just don't want anyone else to be surprised.

    I was ready to dig deep and she is not that type of girl.

    Be safe and happy hunting.

  5. #17559

    Star

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...m/660446141554

    Anyone tried this one out? Tried looking up in this forum and the Texas forum but no dice.

  6. #17558

    Don't

    You will be disappointed.

    Quote Originally Posted by TastyMan2620  [View Original Post]
    Hello, this is my first time looking for anything of this kind and was wondering if anyone knew if this ad was legit or had any experience with this provider? https://rubmd.com/raleigh-durham-nc/...f-4aa00c91ca91.

  7. #17557

    Brazilian Girks

    Where are all Brazilians now?

    All 978 xxx numbers are disabled. Anyone knows what happened?

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/fort...scorts/2702317

  8. #17556
    Quote Originally Posted by TastyMan2620  [View Original Post]
    Hello, this is my first time looking for anything of this kind and was wondering if anyone knew if this ad was legit or had any experience with this provider? https://rubmd.com/raleigh-durham-nc/...f-4aa00c91ca91.
    I have only seen bad reviews. Overpriced and lousy massage. No extras.

  9. #17555
    Quote Originally Posted by GBL86  [View Original Post]
    She's a former BKS girl gone Indy. Saw her a few yrs ago. More curvy irl than in the pics, but not in a bad way at all - I liked her build. Pretty face, too. Visit was above average but not stellar. Text'd her a few months back for a repeat visit. She replied with a few more rules & restrictions than I normally like so I passed.
    She used to go by Luna. I never saw her with BKS. She was always independent. She's a thick one, mostly speaks spanish and is pretty cool. But back in the day when I'd see her she increasingly rushed and offered less and less 'fun'. So I stopped seeing her. Who knows today.

  10. #17554

    Sunny Blonde MILF

    Setting something up with her tomorrow.

    Please PM me what I am to expect. Thanks.

  11. #17553

    First time hobbyists

    Hello, this is my first time looking for anything of this kind and was wondering if anyone knew if this ad was legit or had any experience with this provider? https://rubmd.com/raleigh-durham-nc/...f-4aa00c91ca91.

  12. #17552

    Wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by JimzCatz  [View Original Post]
    I have crossed Alexxxa Nicole off my rotation list. She now wants 100 $ for a QV. Ain't no pussy worth more than 60 $, I might go 80 $ if they are hot and do BBFS. Keep it safe out there.
    It is not these women.

    Also if you're giving more than 80 for a qv, you are messing things up for everyone. Try to talk them down to 60 QV remember gents if there's nobody willing to pay the 100 qv prices then they'll have to decrease their prices. Just don't be a pussy about it and stand your ground.

  13. #17551

    The lady in question

    Guys I've gotten over 100 messages, way too many to message every single person back so if you want to know who gave me the std, she's located in Dunn, ad says 35 (probably older), her ad mentions kitty a lot, spinner body, black hair, no teeth, and she posts in Raleigh, Dunn, and Fayetteville.

  14. #17550

    Dalas Massage

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/78832577

    Saw Dalas at a spot off Glenwood. Easy setup. It is her in the pictures.

    Small, petite girl. Wanted me to buy Newport 100's for her prior to coming over. Hit the parking lot and she gave me room number after boyfriend left. Decent hotel.

    Stripped down and she began the massage. Really worked on back and legs. Flipped over and she continued to rub my chest. Finally she asked to shake my hand. Hint hint. She pulled and tugged on my Johnson until I asked for more. Uh oh. She said she is not a FS provider. I was disappointed but in this game you win some and lose some.

    Notwithstanding the massage I probably won't see her again. If what she provides is good enough for some go and enjoy. I just don't want anyone else to be surprised.

    I was ready to dig deep and she is not that type of girl.

    Be safe and happy hunting.

  15. #17549

    Noa rocks

    Quote Originally Posted by GWV90  [View Original Post]
    Noa is back on the radar. Pm me for her contact info.
    I can confirm Noa is back and as amazing as she ever was. If you saw her in the past I definitely recommend seeing her again now that she is back. Only con is definitely not my favorite location. She is totally worth going there though. Her body is amazing as ever. I will be seeing her again for sure!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape