Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,246 to 13,260 of 30810
-
04-06-22 22:02 #17565Senior Member

Posts: 41Hers were real when I saw her, but they weren't her best feature. She has way more booty than boobs.
Originally Posted by Raleigh69
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-22 21:58 #17564Regular Member

Posts: 7Scoping out friends in Carey, NC
Hi everyone, been texting with Ashley, think she also went by Jade and PR Princess:
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...n/257082444046
Let me know if she is clean and nice company. She sent me a pic and she looks ok and body looks ok.
-
04-06-22 21:53 #17563Senior Member

Posts: 139Tits
Are those tits real or aftermarket?
Originally Posted by GBL86
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-22 20:11 #17562Senior Member

Posts: 108I can confirm that she's real, but I met her outside the hobby. Been advertising in Goldsboro recently, and Fayetteville before that. Went by Rose until this week. I have no idea what her service is like, or even if she can be trusted. Just that she's a real person.
Originally Posted by Prlifemx
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-22 18:03 #17561Senior Member

Posts: 120Beautiful Arabic? Girl on corner of Glenwood Ave and Creedmoor Road
She have a sign saying trying to make rent due, I know some people have picked up girls like this so my question is do I just drive up to her and ask if she want to make some extra bucks? How to go about this?
-
04-06-22 17:33 #17560Senior Member

Posts: 269Dalas
She previously was that kind of girl, that's the thing. She was doing the same advertising previously, but more than a few mongers indicated that she initiated spirited full service after the rub. She's charging the same prices now that she was charging when full service was part of the transaction. Then, when you consider that the rub is low quality and the HJ is mechanical (she also rushed me, not sure if that happened to you), I will continue to pass until the price comes down or the menu expands. In December and early January she was trying to get a boyfriend out of jail, don't know if this would be the same guy or if he's moved on to a new one now. I'm guessing there are probably some jealousy issues, I expect this boyfriend met her as a client and so he knows full well White she was doing to make money. I think she went off the radar because she got pregnant in the line of work, so that could be a factor as well. She does have a likable personality and such a cute / mysterious vibe, but what she currently provides is nowhere near worth what she charges.
Originally Posted by Hunter36
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-22 17:31 #17559Senior Member

Posts: 126Star
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...m/660446141554
Anyone tried this one out? Tried looking up in this forum and the Texas forum but no dice.
-
04-06-22 16:54 #17558Senior Member

Posts: 83Don't
You will be disappointed.
Originally Posted by TastyMan2620
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-22 16:43 #17557Regular Member

Posts: 19Brazilian Girks
Where are all Brazilians now?
All 978 xxx numbers are disabled. Anyone knows what happened?
https://adultsearch.com/florida/fort...scorts/2702317
-
04-06-22 16:31 #17556Regular Member

Posts: 9I have only seen bad reviews. Overpriced and lousy massage. No extras.
Originally Posted by TastyMan2620
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-22 16:17 #17555Senior Member

Posts: 1712She used to go by Luna. I never saw her with BKS. She was always independent. She's a thick one, mostly speaks spanish and is pretty cool. But back in the day when I'd see her she increasingly rushed and offered less and less 'fun'. So I stopped seeing her. Who knows today.
Originally Posted by GBL86
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-22 15:57 #17554Senior Member

Posts: 247Sunny Blonde MILF
Setting something up with her tomorrow.
Please PM me what I am to expect. Thanks.
-
04-06-22 14:32 #17553Regular Member

Posts: 4First time hobbyists
Hello, this is my first time looking for anything of this kind and was wondering if anyone knew if this ad was legit or had any experience with this provider? https://rubmd.com/raleigh-durham-nc/...f-4aa00c91ca91.
-
04-06-22 13:48 #17552Senior Member

Posts: 122Wrong
It is not these women.
Originally Posted by JimzCatz
[View Original Post]
Also if you're giving more than 80 for a qv, you are messing things up for everyone. Try to talk them down to 60 QV remember gents if there's nobody willing to pay the 100 qv prices then they'll have to decrease their prices. Just don't be a pussy about it and stand your ground.
-
04-06-22 12:35 #17551Senior Member

Posts: 122The lady in question
Guys I've gotten over 100 messages, way too many to message every single person back so if you want to know who gave me the std, she's located in Dunn, ad says 35 (probably older), her ad mentions kitty a lot, spinner body, black hair, no teeth, and she posts in Raleigh, Dunn, and Fayetteville.









Reply With Quote





