Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,926 to 11,940 of 59503
-
04-07-22 13:19 #47578Senior Member

Posts: 798Seniors can always PM me for additional details. I do leave some things out on occasion.
Originally Posted by TedDibiase
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-22 13:16 #47577Senior Member

Posts: 798Here we go again.
Originally Posted by TedDibiase
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-22 13:16 #47576Senior Member

Posts: 798Man you guys got me interested in a 4 hand with these 2. Whoever completes this mission report back and let us know. LOL.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-22 13:14 #47575Senior Member

Posts: 798She did and now she's back for a limited time.
Originally Posted by TedDibiase
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-22 13:09 #47574Banned Member

Posts: 13634She did the BJ to get you hard sans condom?
Originally Posted by JustTheGeorge
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-22 12:41 #47573Banned Member

Posts: 2410And Tiffany will have learned from Alice how much tip she should be getting.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-22 12:39 #47572Senior Member

Posts: 1456Kamp with massage
I've been to 2 kamps that actually gave me a massage rather than 5 minute back rub. One is Healing Spa, although call ahead they had told me due to licensing issues they might not be open in April. The do a table show, dry you off and do about 30 minutes of massage then flip and fun. So 15 minutes getting the TS and dried, about 30 minutes massage then 15 minutes of play. Its not the perfect breakdown but my point is you get a massage and the full hour. Depending on who you get there is not even a mention of the tip until after.
Originally Posted by JustTheGeorge
[View Original Post]
Wawa spa, now most of the ladies their are 40's, but they always have several on hand and ready, sometimes they have a Hispanic girl, sometimes a young one. You can ask for a a lineup and they will do it. There they do the TS, then throw you in the Sauna to dry then back to room, again probably 20-30 minutes of massage then fun.
I've had pretty good experiences as "most" kspas I've been too, but most are "to the point" with little and sometimes no massage at all. These are just two I had a good experience at that you actually had a massage at.
-
04-07-22 11:31 #47571Senior Member

Posts: 4061LOL I'm thinking by the time I see them for a 4 hand they probably have worked together quite a few times.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-22 10:35 #47570Banned Member

Posts: 13634Yeah, that mutual chemistry is always a concern, so ask them both how comfortable they are working together and tell them exactly what you expect before forking over money. Even when I did a 4-hand with Alice and I-can't-recall-the-other-girl's-name, they'd switch off rather than having 4 tits on my face at once. Chinese are generally more reserved than Koreans in threesome activities.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-22 10:33 #47569Banned Member

Posts: 2410More than you're willing to spend.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-22 10:21 #47568Banned Member

Posts: 2410It is not the same one.
Originally Posted by Shabbyblue33
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-22 09:34 #47567Senior Member

Posts: 4061With spas / KAMPS it's about more play and less massage. To be honest you lucked out only paying 120 for FS when most places (especially downtown) women want more $$. Not many spas / KAMPS you go in and only leave 200 lighter. Great job on that. Plenty of CAMPs on Cobb area with massage / HE.
Originally Posted by JustTheGeorge
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-22 09:26 #47566Senior Member

Posts: 4061Yea I was thinking the same thing. I seen Alice a few times already so she knows me. I think a one on one with Tiffany would be the best start so she can get comfortable with me, unless someone else sees them for a 4 hand and she does it.
Originally Posted by ParlokD
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-22 09:24 #47565Senior Member

Posts: 4061LOL how ironic since Tuesday would be the day I'd probably go. Thanks again.
Originally Posted by NinjaNomics
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-22 09:23 #47564Senior Member

Posts: 4061How much was it? BTW, stick to one fake name Pepe.
Originally Posted by TedDibiase
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






