Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,941 to 11,955 of 59506
-
04-07-22 09:26 #47566Senior Member

Posts: 4061Yea I was thinking the same thing. I seen Alice a few times already so she knows me. I think a one on one with Tiffany would be the best start so she can get comfortable with me, unless someone else sees them for a 4 hand and she does it.
Originally Posted by ParlokD
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-22 09:24 #47565Senior Member

Posts: 4061LOL how ironic since Tuesday would be the day I'd probably go. Thanks again.
Originally Posted by NinjaNomics
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-22 09:23 #47564Senior Member

Posts: 4061How much was it? BTW, stick to one fake name Pepe.
Originally Posted by TedDibiase
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-22 09:22 #47563Regular Member

Posts: 12New Amy at Asian Wellness
Does anyone know if the "new" Amy at Asian Wellness is the same Amy that used to work at Ispa?
-
04-07-22 08:40 #47562Senior Member

Posts: 90Detail I forgot with Tiffany
I'm not sure if I wrote in my original post, but I saw Tiffany at Sisi not Li. I believe Alice helps out at Sisi on tuesdays, Incase you wanted both Alice and Tiffany at the same time. Just FYI.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
Happy Hunting!
-
04-07-22 07:35 #47561Senior Member

Posts: 32Thanks for the update.
Originally Posted by Melelf
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-22 07:15 #47560Senior Member

Posts: 32Thanks. I've had some good times at Asian Wellness too. Haven't tried New yet; will give it a shot soon.
Originally Posted by Petey1015
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-22 06:42 #47559Senior Member

Posts: 39Exactly
I too am wondering if Tiffany would take shirt off in front of another woman. I would not rush a 4 hand yet. Better enjoy Tiffany first by herself.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-22 23:13 #47558Senior Member

Posts: 4061I was going to go see Isabella next week but I too am now thinking of a possible 4 hand with these two. It is very rare to see 2 big tittied Asians. Plus it be cheaper. Just don't know if Tiffany be all about taking her shirt off in front of another woman.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-22 22:28 #47557Banned Member

Posts: 2410Everyone has a price
Originally Posted by BillDavis007
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
Sounds like her menu has opened up, just maybe not for you. Do you even know what you're talking about?
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-22 22:19 #47556Banned Member

Posts: 2410Amy at Asian Wellness? Did she ever leave??
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-22 22:16 #47555Banned Member

Posts: 2410They are, I'm doing the 4 hand this week.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-22 22:15 #47554Banned Member

Posts: 2410Just found out tonight what that price was, it ain't cheap, but it was worth it.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-22 22:11 #47553Senior Member

Posts: 121Therapy + Kamp v Camp
I made my first Kamp visit. I prefer Camps due to cost but primarily I want a legit hr long massage. With Atl in such a mess escort wise I decided to give a Kamp a shot. Greeted by mamasan warmly and taken back. Asked for hh but was told only hr so she took 80. Kim (later she told me to ask for J) came in and was very attractive. Tall, slim, dress, nothing underneath. I'd prefer less eye makeup but whatever. Massage was surprisingly decent but only around 10 minutes. Flip and asked what I want to which I replied everything. She asks how much I say 120 as only brought 2 total. She was not happy and countered with BJ. Only. I smiled and said I need everything. She relented when I promised to bring more next time.
From there she slipped out to get her goodies and the slipped quickly out of her dress. Nice but typical rear and very nice Cs. She climbed up and was very smooth and skilled with her mouth. When I was ready she covered me and climbed on top. Nice to grab hold of the girls and ride along. Eventually she hopped down and pulled me up for mish. I interrupted her plan with some daty that she seemed to really enjoy. I focused on her for a good bit and let my finger play on both sides. Eventually I mounted up and it was a very nice and wild finish. After clean up I asked for a bit more massage to which I got less than 5 minutes on my neck and head. She was done at that point of course nowhere near an hour. While I enjoyed I'm not willing to go more than 200 otd so won't do that again. I just like a full hour legit massage with HE much more!
-
04-06-22 21:12 #47552Banned Member

Posts: 13634If Tiffany's tits are as advertised, I'll do a 4-hand with her and Alice within the next 2-3 weeks.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





