Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21196

    Jenna Capri

    So there's a cute young white chick I've seen on two occasions for sexy nude massages. Her name's Jenna Capri.

    https://adultsearch.com/washington-d...y-rubs/1385068

    Redhead with a few colorful tattoos and a chill rocker chick vibe, looks to be maybe 21-23 years old. And got a trim, petite body that she'll bare completely during a session. Gave me a decent massage and a very nice HJ finish while I rubbed her bare skin, felt her breasts, and strokes her pussy. And she smiled so sweetly when I planted kisses on her neck, in the last few seconds before I came hard in her hands.

    I didn't get any oral pleasure or other extras. But who's to say, maybe she'll go farther with the right guy.

  2. #21195

    General not towards you. But!

    Quote Originally Posted by Idk85  [View Original Post]
    Yes, from my experience, I know providers swap numbers and details between them. Hell, I knew one that tries to figure out your home address and other really personal stuff if you become a jerk.

    This is a public forum being monitored by Uncle Joe and private organizations trying to stop the hobby. The photo is not an innocent photo as you put it. You need to look at the photo again because she is performing a sexual act on him. Open the photo in another window. He unknowingly provided concrete evidence to Uncle Joe and those private organizations. The photo puts a spotlight on her.
    For sure forum is public, LE on here,. Le clients of many providers. But facts are, mongers posting videos of fucking and cum trenched providers on here non stop. Why do most jump to the aid of a consenting adult but when it's pics of us or arrest no love. My point is too many brownie point mongers out here that pillow talk to these providers that only see them as marks or tricks. And their whole existence is based on our donations. Respect works both ways. They share shit and tell on if our.

    And speaking of addresses and names. Most providers use a fake name real number or email even social media. Works both ways. I know plenty of names and been to houses around families. Some keep it 100 and even like the mongers mad about pic. Some providers when a hater you may changed mind on post your info or write in their review world. They will point them out.

    But we shouldn't be running back to providers, you know a client post a pic of you jerking him.

    I said In a post few days ago. Most prefer vidoes and pics for their paid sites like only fans. To make money off a already paid experience.

  3. #21194

    Private Forum?

    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    Here we stand jumping on a fellow monger that snapped a innocent enough picture.

    When some say worry about your picture on blast in the paper or local news if a spot gets busted.

    But with today's screening. Most are quick or requested to share photos or private info just to spend with a provider and never know know has the info sent. A handler or LE if they get busted. Or when Tins at acs Springfield was having people pull mask down and taking photos.

    Is I tell providers. Sure you quick to FaceTime or send your pics to me. There already all over the internet. I prefer my shit to be private. I don't send pics or video verification. Too easy to screenshot anything.

    Some of us can care less and I'm good with that,. But he shared a photo amongst the board. How many brownie point mongers told her? Again providers know about the board like we know they use call apps and detail your number to other providers and many of you all faces. I'm no lawyer, but her getting offended and paid for a service at the same time over a non sexually exposed picture. No harm. The harm is the beautiful fakes they all use on ads and get there it's. Couching tiger hidden dragon opening the door.

    We can't win for losing out here.
    Yes, from my experience, I know providers swap numbers and details between them. Hell, I knew one that tries to figure out your home address and other really personal stuff if you become a jerk.

    This is a public forum being monitored by Uncle Joe and private organizations trying to stop the hobby. The photo is not an innocent photo as you put it. You need to look at the photo again because she is performing a sexual act on him. Open the photo in another window. He unknowingly provided concrete evidence to Uncle Joe and those private organizations. The photo puts a spotlight on her.

  4. #21193

    Amazing!! This a general reply Idk85.

    Quote Originally Posted by Idk85  [View Original Post]
    Yep, police have no problem arresting mongers for solicitation. You might not get convicted but you will be known as the guy arrested at the massage parlor. For example, Robert Kraft.

    Somebody more than likely already told her about the naked pic. She is probably going to cut back on her services or disappear because the photo causes extra unwarranted attention.

    Review responsibly!
    Here we stand jumping on a fellow monger that snapped a innocent enough picture.

    When some say worry about your picture on blast in the paper or local news if a spot gets busted.

    But with today's screening. Most are quick or requested to share photos or private info just to spend with a provider and never know know has the info sent. A handler or LE if they get busted. Or when Tins at acs Springfield was having people pull mask down and taking photos.

    Is I tell providers. Sure you quick to FaceTime or send your pics to me. There already all over the internet. I prefer my shit to be private. I don't send pics or video verification. Too easy to screenshot anything.

    Some of us can care less and I'm good with that,. But he shared a photo amongst the board. How many brownie point mongers told her? Again providers know about the board like we know they use call apps and detail your number to other providers and many of you all faces. I'm no lawyer, but her getting offended and paid for a service at the same time over a non sexually exposed picture. No harm. The harm is the beautiful fakes they all use on ads and get there it's. Couching tiger hidden dragon opening the door.

    We can't win for losing out here.

  5. #21192

    Chicken Dinner!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDrowned  [View Original Post]
    I like to think of myself as a pretty good person, but let's not delude ourselves. Robin Hood and Batman are heroes that we root for in the stories but at the end of the day they are both criminals in the eyes of the law. Paying for someone's time isn't against the law but exchanging money for sex is. Whether we agree with the law or not. That is what a monger is, and if you get caught by Uncle and refuse to lawyer up. You can smile at the judge and tell him all about how you are a stand up guy. A real role model citizen. You're still getting "misdemeanor" stamped on your forehead and a criminal charge on your record.
    Yep, police have no problem arresting mongers for solicitation. You might not get convicted but you will be known as the guy arrested at the massage parlor. For example, Robert Kraft.

    Somebody more than likely already told her about the naked pic. She is probably going to cut back on her services or disappear because the photo causes extra unwarranted attention.

    Review responsibly!

  6. #21191

    Kim at Queen. Passed on her

    Read the videos at Queen and been going on a regular with one provider I reviewed. She wasn't there and Kim was the woman in her place. I see why she goes the extra service. Not eye candy or shapely at all. I'm a detailed oriented type of gentleman. Nails and toes watcher. Bottom line Kim has to pay me massage and HJ me. Looks like the grocery store clerk. Seems besides to late 20 or earlier 30 lady I regularly see and reviewed. Queens have all grandmas. I can get Vicky at lucky for that type. Like no reviewer said "bring your on hat".

  7. #21190

    Come now

    Quote Originally Posted by HaneDales  [View Original Post]
    You may be referring to pimps or handlers. Mongers are law abiding good citizens with rights that the "law" must abide. It's not illegal to pay for someone's time.
    I like to think of myself as a pretty good person, but let's not delude ourselves. Robin Hood and Batman are heroes that we root for in the stories but at the end of the day they are both criminals in the eyes of the law. Paying for someone's time isn't against the law but exchanging money for sex is. Whether we agree with the law or not. That is what a monger is, and if you get caught by Uncle and refuse to lawyer up. You can smile at the judge and tell him all about how you are a stand up guy. A real role model citizen. You're still getting "misdemeanor" stamped on your forehead and a criminal charge on your record.

  8. #21189

    Adele Price

    Quote Originally Posted by MoonView  [View Original Post]
    Wonder who the lucky monger is?
    She told me it was an ex-boyfriend. Who really knows? She had said she expected to work until mid-April and then take a three month break.

  9. #21188

    Not all mongers are the same

    You may be referring to pimps or handlers. Mongers are law abiding good citizens with rights that the "law" must abide. It's not illegal to pay for someone's time.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDrowned  [View Original Post]
    I'm not condoning the act of taking her picture or debating you on the moral and / or legal actions in doing so; don't know and don't want to know the specifics of the incident at hand (pun intended). Not my place to judge. Just pointing out that mongers aren't necessarily known for abiding by and adhering to the laws that are in place LOL.

  10. #21187

    Oh the irony

    Quote Originally Posted by DcMetroDude  [View Original Post]
    This is a total breach of her privacy. Did she know you were taking her picture?
    I'm not condoning the act of taking her picture or debating you on the moral and / or legal actions in doing so; don't know and don't want to know the specifics of the incident at hand (pun intended). Not my place to judge. Just pointing out that mongers aren't necessarily known for abiding by and adhering to the laws that are in place LOL.

  11. #21186
    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Adele is on vacation until after her baby according to her booking site. I visited twice both were very exhilarating. Pregnant Kitty is fantastic.
    Wonder who the lucky monger is?

  12. #21185
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  13. #21184

    Adele Price Tysons

    Looks like Adele is on vacation until after her baby according to her booking site. I visited twice both were very exhilarating. Pregnant Kitty is fantastic.

  14. #21183

    Nah.

    BRUH, ya only getting a massage as far as anything should be concerned, seriously who cares that some idiot sees you walking into an AMP??

    Creepin.

    Quote Originally Posted by PuntaJaco43  [View Original Post]
    Sofia at Mika Spa.

    I didn't get a chance to meet her. I saw her picture on Craigslist along with Angela's. Angela works at Yumi Spa in Annandale. One hobbyist posted a review about Angela describing her as the woman in the CL photo. This is unusual as we all know or will sooner or later find out; these photos are rarely the girl you end up meeting. So based on this exciting revelation I visited Angela (I will be reviewing her shortly), she was the woman in the photo. So, I wanted to meet Sofia.

    Mika Spa is in Arlington just before the intersection of Lee Highway and George Mason Drive if you are traveling from Fairfax on Lee Highway. This is a very busy corner with a lot of commercial activity. A highly visible spot.

    Last week I ventured out during a break from work and went to see for myself. I didn't call because if she didn't greet me at the door I would have left, I only wanted to see her. Traveling on Lee Highway I spotted the building on my left. It's a group of office townhouses stacked lengthwise and set perpendicular to Lee highway. Mika Spa is the first unit in this building, facing Lee Highway. The parking lot is narrow, I was pulling into a diagonal space while looking at the front door and then I looked over to the right and in front of me, not more than 15 feet away is the takeout window to the local Starbucks. Queued up were at least a dozen cars waiting to retrieve their lattes. They were all staring at me. I immediately stopped, backed out and left. This place is way too visible. I think the ownership of Mika should rethink this location.

    I am under the impression that both Mika and Yumi spas are owned by the same person. They both advertise the same way. I know Yumi gives the illusion of being legit. The door is unlocked and there are no cameras, but its anything from legitimate. So, I would assume from all the cleavage displayed on the CL adds that Mika falls into same category.

    I rarely ask for help but has anyone tried out Sofia? If so, next time ask her if she will consider moving to Yumi in Annandale.

  15. #21182

    Tyson's Gallows Road

    Quote Originally Posted by CoinDad  [View Original Post]
    Heading to Tysons corner today looking for a place for massage any advice close trying to stay in that general area thanks in advance.
    There's a smorgasbord of AMPs located off of Gallows Rd near Tyson's.

    Ying Yang Health at 2104 B Gallows Rd.

    (I had posted a semi recent success here not too long ago).

    Star Therapy at 2112 B gallows rd.

    Oriental Health at 2110 A Gallows rd (yes, all 3 are in the same medical office plaza).

    Not so recent success was posted on here a few weeks ago, but with AMPs it can be a crapshoot and experience can differ on the day.

    Down the street from this plaza is 2 more AMPs.

    Comfort Therapy and VIP therapy at 2238-2240 Gallows Rd (yes, they are next door to each other).

    I haven't been to comfort in a while but that used to be my go to a few years ago for BBBJs, not sure if the same service is offered nowadays but you have plenty of viable options to select your noose if you head down Gallows.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape