Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,966 to 10,980 of 32155
-
04-07-22 12:44 #21190Senior Member

Posts: 253Come now
I like to think of myself as a pretty good person, but let's not delude ourselves. Robin Hood and Batman are heroes that we root for in the stories but at the end of the day they are both criminals in the eyes of the law. Paying for someone's time isn't against the law but exchanging money for sex is. Whether we agree with the law or not. That is what a monger is, and if you get caught by Uncle and refuse to lawyer up. You can smile at the judge and tell him all about how you are a stand up guy. A real role model citizen. You're still getting "misdemeanor" stamped on your forehead and a criminal charge on your record.
Originally Posted by HaneDales
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-22 08:48 #21189Senior Member

Posts: 87Adele Price
She told me it was an ex-boyfriend. Who really knows? She had said she expected to work until mid-April and then take a three month break.
Originally Posted by MoonView
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-22 07:39 #21188Senior Member

Posts: 444Not all mongers are the same
You may be referring to pimps or handlers. Mongers are law abiding good citizens with rights that the "law" must abide. It's not illegal to pay for someone's time.
Originally Posted by TheDrowned
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-22 23:05 #21187Senior Member

Posts: 253Oh the irony
I'm not condoning the act of taking her picture or debating you on the moral and / or legal actions in doing so; don't know and don't want to know the specifics of the incident at hand (pun intended). Not my place to judge. Just pointing out that mongers aren't necessarily known for abiding by and adhering to the laws that are in place LOL.
Originally Posted by DcMetroDude
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-22 22:24 #21186Senior Member

Posts: 465Wonder who the lucky monger is?
Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-22 19:46 #21185Senior Member

Posts: 97[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
04-06-22 16:18 #21184Senior Member

Posts: 1065Adele Price Tysons
Looks like Adele is on vacation until after her baby according to her booking site. I visited twice both were very exhilarating. Pregnant Kitty is fantastic.
-
04-06-22 15:11 #21183Senior Member

Posts: 278Nah.
BRUH, ya only getting a massage as far as anything should be concerned, seriously who cares that some idiot sees you walking into an AMP??
Creepin.
Originally Posted by PuntaJaco43
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-22 14:16 #21182Senior Member

Posts: 253Tyson's Gallows Road
There's a smorgasbord of AMPs located off of Gallows Rd near Tyson's.
Originally Posted by CoinDad
[View Original Post]
Ying Yang Health at 2104 B Gallows Rd.
(I had posted a semi recent success here not too long ago).
Star Therapy at 2112 B gallows rd.
Oriental Health at 2110 A Gallows rd (yes, all 3 are in the same medical office plaza).
Not so recent success was posted on here a few weeks ago, but with AMPs it can be a crapshoot and experience can differ on the day.
Down the street from this plaza is 2 more AMPs.
Comfort Therapy and VIP therapy at 2238-2240 Gallows Rd (yes, they are next door to each other).
I haven't been to comfort in a while but that used to be my go to a few years ago for BBBJs, not sure if the same service is offered nowadays but you have plenty of viable options to select your noose if you head down Gallows.
-
04-06-22 12:05 #21181Senior Member

Posts: 527Nicole
You probably met Nicole who has been reviewed here. Did she have curly hair and a big smile? She definitely hits the gym from what I saw, felt and she said.
Originally Posted by BuckshotWatson
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-22 10:37 #21180Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 54Tyson's corner
Heading to Tysons corner today looking for a place for massage any advice close trying to stay in that general area thanks in advance.
-
04-06-22 10:32 #21179Senior Member

Posts: 115Lisa Contact Info?
Do we have contact info for Lisa? Thanks.
Originally Posted by XxdmvxxGuy69
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-22 10:31 #21178Senior Member

Posts: 210Magic in Annandale
Hadn't been here in a while, so stopped in and saw "Beautiful. " Yes, that's what she said, but she also giggled cutely when she said it. She did look pretty behind the mask, and was a taller, slender therapist in a nice sundress. She gave me one of the better ashiatsu massages I've had. Deep and therapeutic, though some may not like as much pressure as I do. No teasing during that segment, but then the lights dimmed and she had a nice soft touch. The sundress dropped, and while there was not a lot of roaming, it was a satisfying experience. She was very pleasant and, as noted, I thought she was pretty. I would go back for the massage, and see if things get a little more liberal.
-
04-06-22 10:20 #21177Regular Member

Posts: 5Breach of privacy
This is a total breach of her privacy. Did she know you were taking her picture?
Originally Posted by XxdmvxxGuy69
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-22 09:49 #21176Senior Member

Posts: 223Sofia at Mika
Sofia at Mika Spa.
I didn't get a chance to meet her. I saw her picture on Craigslist along with Angela's. Angela works at Yumi Spa in Annandale. One hobbyist posted a review about Angela describing her as the woman in the CL photo. This is unusual as we all know or will sooner or later find out; these photos are rarely the girl you end up meeting. So based on this exciting revelation I visited Angela (I will be reviewing her shortly), she was the woman in the photo. So, I wanted to meet Sofia.
Mika Spa is in Arlington just before the intersection of Lee Highway and George Mason Drive if you are traveling from Fairfax on Lee Highway. This is a very busy corner with a lot of commercial activity. A highly visible spot.
Last week I ventured out during a break from work and went to see for myself. I didn't call because if she didn't greet me at the door I would have left, I only wanted to see her. Traveling on Lee Highway I spotted the building on my left. It's a group of office townhouses stacked lengthwise and set perpendicular to Lee highway. Mika Spa is the first unit in this building, facing Lee Highway. The parking lot is narrow, I was pulling into a diagonal space while looking at the front door and then I looked over to the right and in front of me, not more than 15 feet away is the takeout window to the local Starbucks. Queued up were at least a dozen cars waiting to retrieve their lattes. They were all staring at me. I immediately stopped, backed out and left. This place is way too visible. I think the ownership of Mika should rethink this location.
I am under the impression that both Mika and Yumi spas are owned by the same person. They both advertise the same way. I know Yumi gives the illusion of being legit. The door is unlocked and there are no cameras, but its anything from legitimate. So, I would assume from all the cleavage displayed on the CL adds that Mika falls into same category.
I rarely ask for help but has anyone tried out Sofia? If so, next time ask her if she will consider moving to Yumi in Annandale.












Reply With Quote



