Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 636 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 136 536 586 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 686 736 1136 ... LastLast
Results 9,526 to 9,540 of 18412
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8887

    Kay

    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    Was easy to communicate with and straight to the point. Can't host, would need advance notice to get a nanny. Seeking 500 per meet. I didn't feel like it was worth it so I wished her well.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...4-3070a63f680d
    Agreed. Nice person and sort of cute, but lots of tats and 40 extra pounds from pregnancy. Overpriced at 500.

  2. #8886

    Bartender

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...b-ea69a78fe5bb

    Anyone tap this? Met last year for a m&g. That was it. Cuter in person.

  3. #8885

    Pennie

    Just another scammer looking to sell pics.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...f-387c4daefa7c

  4. #8884
    Quote Originally Posted by Lodzvisiter  [View Original Post]
    I think anal is out (at least it was) but she dislikes cover. She encourages BBFS and had no issue with CIP or CIM. Still not worth more than 300. She has a history of GPS affliction that comes and goes depending on her needs.
    My bad, must've been thinking about someone else. My apologies.

  5. #8883
    I can vouch for the open menu, met her not too long ago, and bbfscip with video. She was game for rougher stuff, but that isn't my style. She even agree to rimming, but never follow up on it. I would say she a little rude over text but submissive once she in the room. Her pics are a little glamorize, so not worth repeating for her price range.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lodzvisiter  [View Original Post]
    I think anal is out (at least it was) but she dislikes cover. She encourages BBFS and had no issue with CIP or CIM. Still not worth more than 300. She has a history of GPS affliction that comes and goes depending on her needs.

  6. #8882

    Very open

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    And I'm pretty sure the reports on her was she's somewhat limited on what she does / doesn't allow. I don't think BBFS is on the table, amongst other things.
    I think anal is out (at least it was) but she dislikes cover. She encourages BBFS and had no issue with CIP or CIM. Still not worth more than 300. She has a history of GPS affliction that comes and goes depending on her needs.

  7. #8881
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffBill75  [View Original Post]
    Meanwhile everyone used to get her for three a year ago.
    And I'm pretty sure the reports on her was she's somewhat limited on what she does / doesn't allow. I don't think BBFS is on the table, amongst other things.

  8. #8880
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffBill75  [View Original Post]
    Meanwhile everyone used to get her for three a year ago.
    Yeah, right. Who is dropping this type of cash. It's like Anne. I was banging for 400 to 500 for several months and then I took a break. She asked for 1 k.

    Seriously, she's cute but not 1 k.

  9. #8879
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...d-0cc54559efd0

    Damn, pixie wants 800. Damn, I guess there are a lot of dudes willing to drop 800 as the new 300.
    Meanwhile everyone used to get her for three a year ago.

  10. #8878
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    I chatted with her. She's definitely a pro just visiting the area and trying to line up a bunch of John's.

    As soon as she sent her pics I just deleted her number. Fucking fat and nasty. 2 k. Shit she needs to pay me.
    WTF are you talking about? Fat & nasty? [Deleted by Admin]She's fine as hell.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4E61AD02-7609-48E6-93F6-A87E57CC70FA.jpg‎   B7970D65-FA29-4FEF-A9C8-4D2FAD86CD88.jpg‎  

  11. #8877

    SweetieJ

    She initiated, and I responded. Thought it was a bot or scam at first. Sounds DTF, haven't asked any money yet, open for M&G, video call, shared a bunch of pictures after going to text, so on. Very limited convo, so still not sure. Anyhow, she's chubby and I don't have time to go after another one, since I have 3-4 good quality SBs atm. If anyone wants to give it a try go for it.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...8-0cde5f4f26b4

  12. #8876
    Quote Originally Posted by Emesdee  [View Original Post]
    No info as it pertains to her being a SB, but I remember when she first popped up, I looked into her and found on a Russian porn sharing site some screenshots that had her in it. Couldn't find the actual footage unfortunately, though I did try. Was 100% sure it was her due to that mole under her lip matching with screenshot.
    Half Indian / Half White. Definitely not into porn. Gorgeous in looks and personality.

  13. #8875
    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    Any of these women that think it's impressive to show a pic of themselves carrying LV shopping bags are bound to be A. Insecure AF and B. Think they world revolves around them. You likely dodged a bullet with that one anyway.
    I heard from her as well, she mentioned 2 k. I said for the week, multiple visits? She said we could work something out. Doubtful.

  14. #8874
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    This one's asking for a ppm of 2 k. Lmao!! What the actual fuck are these delusional women smoking? Jfc.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...4-3a93d22db5bf
    I chatted with her. She's definitely a pro just visiting the area and trying to line up a bunch of John's.

    As soon as she sent her pics I just deleted her number. Fucking fat and nasty. 2 k. Shit she needs to pay me.

  15. #8873
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    This one's asking for a ppm of 2 k. Lmao!! What the actual fuck are these delusional women smoking? Jfc.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...4-3a93d22db5bf
    Any of these women that think it's impressive to show a pic of themselves carrying LV shopping bags are bound to be A. Insecure AF and B. Think they world revolves around them. You likely dodged a bullet with that one anyway.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape