Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 637 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 137 537 587 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 687 737 1137 ... LastLast
Results 9,541 to 9,555 of 18403
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8863

    I think she did sums Russian porn

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...a-459b82a6babb

    Any info on this one. She's been on for awhile.
    No info as it pertains to her being a SB, but I remember when she first popped up, I looked into her and found on a Russian porn sharing site some screenshots that had her in it. Couldn't find the actual footage unfortunately, though I did try. Was 100% sure it was her due to that mole under her lip matching with screenshot.

  2. #8862
    She looks hot. About the only worthy one now.

    Guess it's a big fucking no for me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SmartSelect_20220403-145704_Seeking.jpg‎   SmartSelect_20220403-145724_Seeking.jpg‎  

  3. #8861
    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...d-0cc54559efd0

    Damn, pixie wants 800. Damn, I guess there are a lot of dudes willing to drop 800 as the new 300.

  4. #8860
    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    There's this one who goes by Jayda (not to be confused with the other Jayda Lee, who is a rather run-of-the-mill escort who comes to the area regularly):

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...d174da39ae75b6

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Virgi...rner/JaydaLeee

    Obviously posting her Benefits link because I can't see Seeking anymore (and signing up for the initial account I had was so much more laborious than it was supposed to be). On that tip, I disagree with the sentiment from ProCat and possibly others about not linking photos. At the rate some of us are getting banned, photos cross-posted from SA give the unfortunate among us a way of checking whether some of these girls on the non-Seeking sites are legit.
    And here is her seeking account.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...6-9b59cda9b6a8

  5. #8859
    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...a-459b82a6babb

    Any info on this one. She's been on for awhile.

  6. #8858
    Quote Originally Posted by Meddoc1973  [View Original Post]
    I met her and we agreed on $800 for 6 hours. Then later she changed her mind and wanted $800 for 1 hour in the hotel. She is a pro. Whatever. She is waste of time!

    I have two SB in New York. Much better quality than this and VA place!
    Why! 800 she's fugly thou.

  7. #8857
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Honeybunny.

    Offered 4 and she blocked me. That was a high offer for her manly looking face. I was trying to ease into the LGBT world.
    I met her and we agreed on $800 for 6 hours. Then later she changed her mind and wanted $800 for 1 hour in the hotel. She is a pro. Whatever. She is waste of time!

    I have two SB in New York. Much better quality than this and VA place!

  8. #8856
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Another pro in the sugar bowl

    There's this one who goes by Jayda (not to be confused with the other Jayda Lee, who is a rather run-of-the-mill escort who comes to the area regularly):

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...d174da39ae75b6

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Virgi...rner/JaydaLeee

    Obviously posting her Benefits link because I can't see Seeking anymore (and signing up for the initial account I had was so much more laborious than it was supposed to be). On that tip, I disagree with the sentiment from ProCat and possibly others about not linking photos. At the rate some of us are getting banned, photos cross-posted from SA give the unfortunate among us a way of checking whether some of these girls on the non-Seeking sites are legit.

  9. #8855
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...4-49aefc046633

    I didn't see a review. Saw years back. She fucked me good. Rode me until that I started hurting. BBBJ, covered. Back then 350.

    I did not repeat because she had a funky pussy smell maybe it fixed now but it was bad enough where it just made me limp.

    Other than that I think she's a nice, pretty girl.
    Her kid situation makes it nearly impossible to schedule with her too.

  10. #8854

    WarmVenus

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...4-1a7a14117f37

    Scammer. Chatting went well but then the sob story about her being scammed so many times (despite her being on the site less than a week) and now to prevent that she requires "a little something" before she can meet.

  11. #8853

    The amount of scammers out here

    Lmao I just laugh at reading some of these experiences. Getting scammed is one thing, you just got finessed out of your green.

    Quote Originally Posted by David032  [View Original Post]
    Details might help but just going to guess and say you pre paid. She was a no show.

  12. #8852

    First rule of mongering (sugar-babying)?

    Quote Originally Posted by David032  [View Original Post]
    Details might help but just going to guess and say you pre paid. She was a no show.
    So what does everyone say the first rule of mongering (sugar-babying)? Do NOT pre-pay!

  13. #8851

    How

    Quote Originally Posted by Delee1234  [View Original Post]
    Do not see this chick she is a scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...f-9659ddcfb1f8
    Details might help but just going to guess and say you pre paid. She was a no show.

  14. #8850

    Scammer details

    Quote Originally Posted by Delee1234  [View Original Post]
    Do not see this chick she is a scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...f-9659ddcfb1f8
    Can you share her MO and where it happened so we know.

  15. #8849

    Girl ripped me off

    Do not see this chick she is a scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...f-9659ddcfb1f8

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape