Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 9,541 to 9,555 of 18421
-
04-06-22 09:50 #8881Senior Member

Posts: 1021And I'm pretty sure the reports on her was she's somewhat limited on what she does / doesn't allow. I don't think BBFS is on the table, amongst other things.
Originally Posted by BuffBill75
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-22 09:34 #8880Senior Member

Posts: 1062Yeah, right. Who is dropping this type of cash. It's like Anne. I was banging for 400 to 500 for several months and then I took a break. She asked for 1 k.
Originally Posted by BuffBill75
[View Original Post]
Seriously, she's cute but not 1 k.
-
04-06-22 08:09 #8879Senior Member

Posts: 487Meanwhile everyone used to get her for three a year ago.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-22 23:00 #8878Senior Member

Posts: 1021WTF are you talking about? Fat & nasty? [Deleted by Admin]She's fine as hell.
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-22 22:02 #8877Senior Member

Posts: 363SweetieJ
She initiated, and I responded. Thought it was a bot or scam at first. Sounds DTF, haven't asked any money yet, open for M&G, video call, shared a bunch of pictures after going to text, so on. Very limited convo, so still not sure. Anyhow, she's chubby and I don't have time to go after another one, since I have 3-4 good quality SBs atm. If anyone wants to give it a try go for it.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...8-0cde5f4f26b4
-
04-05-22 20:07 #8876Senior Member

Posts: 138Half Indian / Half White. Definitely not into porn. Gorgeous in looks and personality.
Originally Posted by Emesdee
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-22 15:03 #8875Senior Member

Posts: 376I heard from her as well, she mentioned 2 k. I said for the week, multiple visits? She said we could work something out. Doubtful.
Originally Posted by FogHorn1
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-22 11:26 #8874Senior Member

Posts: 1062I chatted with her. She's definitely a pro just visiting the area and trying to line up a bunch of John's.
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]
As soon as she sent her pics I just deleted her number. Fucking fat and nasty. 2 k. Shit she needs to pay me.
-
04-05-22 09:56 #8873Senior Member

Posts: 618Any of these women that think it's impressive to show a pic of themselves carrying LV shopping bags are bound to be A. Insecure AF and B. Think they world revolves around them. You likely dodged a bullet with that one anyway.
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-22 08:26 #8872Senior Member

Posts: 618Sewthelove1
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...d-4b9b37ce956f
Scammer selling pics.
-
04-05-22 00:08 #8871Senior Member

Posts: 1021This one's asking for a ppm of 2 k. Lmao!! What the actual fuck are these delusional women smoking? Jfc.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...4-3a93d22db5bf
-
04-04-22 12:59 #8870Senior Member

Posts: 846Link
Here's the link.
Originally Posted by Mcsylv
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...b-54a32219da12
Suggest a bunch of us contact her and offer 3 xx, that will get her to come to reality soon enough, LOL.
-
04-04-22 12:59 #8869Senior Member

Posts: 631LizzyLiz2020
Here a link. Wow GPS is just getting worse and worse. At best she a 400-500.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...b-54a32219da12
Originally Posted by Mcsylv
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-22 11:25 #8868Senior Member

Posts: 35
Originally Posted by TomFordModel
[View Original Post]
I would highly doubt she did any Russian porn. Once you hear her talk she's about as American ditz as it gets. She's also Indian-white from NOVA so I don't know where the Russia connection would come in.
Originally Posted by Emesdee
[View Original Post]
Anyway I saw her years ago. I think the damage was 400. She's a total smokeshow with a great body if you like spinners. Gave a pretty decent BBBJ and was down for BBFS. She did have a slight odor though. I never repeated because I had a ton of irons in the fire at the time, but I would've given it another run at least.
She's pretty flaky nowadays. I've tried to meet up with her a couple of times over the past couple of years but she always ghosts. I think she has an off again, on again BF that complicates things too because she won't meet when she's on good terms with him and that can depend on the day.
-
04-04-22 09:02 #8867Senior Member

Posts: 618I love when they insist they aren't WGs but have an hourly rate. SMH There's always an argument to be be made about sugaring and if it's the same as sex work / prostitution. I can (sometimes) see the argument that it may not be outright hooking, but when you have an hourly rate there's no questions. She's a pro WG.
Originally Posted by Mcsylv
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




