High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21166

    Remy in Falls Church

    Quote Originally Posted by ThrobbinWood  [View Original Post]
    Can you describe the lady? Is it her in the ad picture.
    Remy has long dark hair, a pretty face with soft round cheeks, and a very sculpted, muscle-toned body that I loved running my fingertips over. One or two small Asian-art-design tattoos on her back. She looks to be late 20's.

    She actually isn't the girl in the ad--she admitted to me during the massage that the picture was fake. But I didn't mind, because the real-life girl is still a beauty. And I still had a very hot time on her massage table.

  2. #21165

    Lisa

    Anyone remember a Korean massage lady went by the name of Lisa (probably others as well) but she ran a massage parlor (s) named Hope Massage, last location was in Annandale off Columbia Pike. 7331 little river. Her old cell was 70397527 xx.

    Just back after a 3 month winter vacation and have lost connection with her. I know she had local NOVA followers, in the business for a long time. Super nice kind lady with great massage skills. So if anyone have any info and or a new number I'd appreciate the contact info.

    Thanks,

    MnV.

  3. #21164

    Thai

    Quote Originally Posted by IWannaRock82  [View Original Post]
    I saw some very enticing ads for a Thai massage therapist named Remy:

    https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...466110591.html

    And I decided to take a chance on her. Boy, am I glad I did. She's a legitimately skilled massage practitioner--trained in her home country, Thailand--who isn't afraid to disrobe, oil up her hands, and get sensual with you. I text her in the afternoon, and within two hours, I'm at her apartment in Falls Church, and I take the elevator up to her floor and knock on the door. A very fit, sexy Asian woman who looks to be in her late 20's opens the door, with a red strapless wrap clinging to her slender body and her raven-black hair falling past her bare shoulders. She leads me to her massage studio in her bedroom, and I put down $120 cash for a massage, get naked, and wait for her. She comes in and proceeds with a thorough and intensive Thai massage, working me with not only her hands but her elbows and even her knees--a real acrobat, she gets on top of me and puts her knees on my back, and lifts her body up in the air, balancing on her knees on top of me. Pushing the pressure points in my back away to oblivion.
    Can you describe the lady? Is it her in the ad picture.

  4. #21163

    New Thai masseuse in town

    I saw some very enticing ads for a Thai massage therapist named Remy:

    https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...466110591.html

    And I decided to take a chance on her. Boy, am I glad I did. She's a legitimately skilled massage practitioner--trained in her home country, Thailand--who isn't afraid to disrobe, oil up her hands, and get sensual with you. I text her in the afternoon, and within two hours, I'm at her apartment in Falls Church, and I take the elevator up to her floor and knock on the door. A very fit, sexy Asian woman who looks to be in her late 20's opens the door, with a red strapless wrap clinging to her slender body and her raven-black hair falling past her bare shoulders. She leads me to her massage studio in her bedroom, and I put down $120 cash for a massage, get naked, and wait for her. She comes in and proceeds with a thorough and intensive Thai massage, working me with not only her hands but her elbows and even her knees--a real acrobat, she gets on top of me and puts her knees on my back, and lifts her body up in the air, balancing on her knees on top of me. Pushing the pressure points in my back away to oblivion.

    Time passes, and my hands make contact with her shapely legs and start to rub them. She lets me. I tell her what a gorgeous body she has, and she smiled and said "You're trying to sweet talk me?" I guess it was working, because she let me move my hands up her buttocks and rub her back. Her own hands began teasing my cock, and I moved my legs up to encourage her. She oils her hands and makes ready to stroke my shaft, and I tell her I'd like to see her without the wrap. She asks me how much I will tip her, and I plunk down another $100 (so, $220 total for the session), and she's game. She strips down to full, glorious nudeness, and I'm rubbing and kissing her shapely bare breasts while she's gliding her oily hands up and down my hard cock. I begin to play with her pussy and kiss her neck, and overwhelmed with all of the awesomeness of the moment, I cum.

    She gives me hot towels to clean up, and I thank her and head out. Two days later, my back and shoulders feel legit pain-free (and with the chronic pain I have in both, that says a lot! And I'm fantasizing about my next visit to Remy. Where I hope I'll last a little longer, and explore her body a bit further. And see if I can enjoy even more than a good handjob.

    If you want a truly therapeutic massage that has some hot sexy time to boot, then you really should check this woman out. But do it soon. She's only going to be in Virginia for a few months. Her home is in Hawaii, and that's where she says she'll return to--so, get some time with her while you can.

  5. #21162

    LC vienna and A+ Falls Church

    I didn't find any reviews for LC massage so I thought I'd give it a try. It's in a standalone building just off the main road. I met Katie, a mid-late 40's c-gal from Hong Kong with b-cups, very skinny legs, no ass to speak of, and paid. 7 for the hour. It's HJ only and all I got was OTC roaming. The massage was really good when she was focused, but during the back walking, I felt her pause a few times and looked up to see her texting with her next appointment. And in an unrelated note, Total: . 7 + . 4 for the complete hour.

    In my next dream I visited a spa formerly known as Yi Z spa that has moved to another unit in the same building using the same number with different name. Here I met late 30's / early 40's Lily originally from Hangzhou (and paid her. 7 for the hour. She took her top off without any hesitation and allowed ample nursing. I could have sworn she had pair of C-cups but she told me they were b-sized; I'm not one to argue. I'd revisit Katie just for the massage, but interested in seeing if more is available from Lily. Total: . 7 + . 5.

    My anecdotal experience tells me that girls from Hong Kong are reluctant to offer anything beyond HJ - in addition to the limited roaming options - versus those from other parts of China.

  6. #21161

    Miki

    Miki supposedly is Suzi. She is actually pretty good looking. Slin, fake boobs, good looking. It's her service that has much to be improved. Cfs is her normal, no massage and she tries to rush you. This is from when I saw her 3-4 years ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by WillOckham  [View Original Post]
    I looked at the first ad and texted the listed number 571-677-xxxx, asking the fee, after which she texted me a picture, maybe false. I told her I could not come today and asked how long she will be here. She replied, "May I recommend my friend. She is a cute girl. Miki 571-418-xxxx. " Well, that's the phone number on the other posting. It seems there are two of them passing clients back and forth.

  7. #21160

    Don't do it

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhinopole  [View Original Post]
    I've never used a credit card at an AMP. If any of you have, please tell me (and others who may not know) what in general do the receipts say? Is it something that monger doesn't want a significant other to see or is it pretty vanilla? Thanks.

    Rhino.
    I used a credit card at several MP's many years ago when I was young and dumb. If my memory serves me correctly, the receipts were pretty generic and didn't list the nature of the business. However, I became concerned after our least favorite uncle busted one of the spas I visited. Thankfully nothing happened to me, but I've only used cash for payment since then. My recommendation is to do the same. The fee for using an ATM is nothing compared to what one might have to spend hiring a lawyer.

  8. #21159

    A Scam?

    Quote Originally Posted by DoYouKnow  [View Original Post]
    This weekend will be some free time to check out some new indy and file a report. Have anyone tasted the goods on either one of them yet, Thinking of going for a sampling on the way back from the Sterling Ashburn area.

    https://us-nova.bedpage.com/bodyrubs.../21145859.html

    https://us-nova.bedpage.com/bodyrubs.../22027881.html.
    I looked at the first ad and texted the listed number 571-677-xxxx, asking the fee, after which she texted me a picture, maybe false. I told her I could not come today and asked how long she will be here. She replied, "May I recommend my friend. She is a cute girl. Miki 571-418-xxxx. " Well, that's the phone number on the other posting. It seems there are two of them passing clients back and forth.

  9. #21158

    Thank you & Reston Wellness

    Quote Originally Posted by PilotAviator  [View Original Post]
    When I was new to mongering, I also wondered about tips. At the end of an (early days) visit, a very nice MMS asked me if I was unhappy with the Massage Technician (I was not unhappy with the MT). She then informed me I had been tipping very low and the MT would be unhappy). MMS accepted my naivete ignorance, and future visits were excellent, as I tipped appropriately. When I ventured into the realm of independents, a wise senior monger advised me to use the AMP scale as a guide to baseline costs and tips with independents.

    IT IS YOUR MONEY and YOU ARE ALWAYS FREE TO TIP MORE (or tip less), but as others advise "don't be a chump. " I tip higher than base when the quality of service warrants.

    AMP Base Rate: 80 dollars. MMS gets most of this (perhaps all). MT keeps tips..
    Thank you (to The Drowned as well) for the tips, they're very helpful to new mongers like me exploring different aspects of the hobby!

    For actual content, spent some time with a "Jenny" at Reston Wellness last week. She was a decently cute Korean girl with modest B's, maybe mid 30's? (I'm terrible with ages) who was very accommodating and seemed to be working alone that afternoon. TS was fun but not overly playful, light teasing during the hour that I saw her (probably about 50 min total including TS) she spent extra time cleaning between the cheeks and before the flip, without any discussion about it, spread my legs and tongued my ass for a bit which was a new experience for me but certainly not unpleasant. Massage was on the "okay" side of below average. Lost some points when she started negotiating and laughed at my offer of $ for blowjob (in addition to the. 8 house fee, she wanted $.4 more) at which point I simply said I'd have to bring more next time and stopped talking. On the flip she ended with an enjoyable if fast HE and I tipped. 6 for the enjoyment of the experience up until the poor negotiation.

    She seemed almost bemused at the tip but didn't say anything other than "thanks".

    One reason I'm curious about finding a CMT with potential for extras is I figure I'm already spending close to that amount, may as well get a better massage out of it instead of the crapshoot. That's worth a little extra IMO.

  10. #21157
    Quote Originally Posted by SemenSeeker  [View Original Post]
    You're right, probably Bs on a small frame but 100% not Chinese. She is from Seoul and responded to my limited Korean. All the girls at queen are Korean.
    Odd considering her look, as she looks like she is Chinese. But I'll take your word that she is Korean. I am fairly fluent in Korean though as I lived there for years and also had a Korean wife and I first spoke to her in Korean during the first 30 minutes of the session and she didn't respond or act like she understood me. I'll have to speak to her again and see what happens.

  11. #21156
    Quote Originally Posted by DmvMonger  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link to an ad?
    No but I found it in Google maps in Springfield.

  12. #21155
    Thanks to this post, saw her couple of weeks back. Tldr; top notch.

    Finding the apartment wasn't much of a problem. The address is of the place across the street, but she texted pictures on where to park, which stairs to take etc.

    Was asked to wait a bit in the car (not sure if she was cleaning up or if checking to see if I am not LE).

    Greeted with a smile, offered a shower (alone, she had showered just before).

    Decent massage with medium pressure. Didn't ask to increase pressure.

    Bit of play from behind and upon flip was offered a BBJ. BBJ was 9/10, she could have made me CIM if she continued (rare for me to cum in BBJ). Then she made me stand and went down on her knees to continue the BBJ.

    After sometime, decided to go for FS.

    Body, attitude and overall experience 8 or 9. She is likely in her 30's, but still has the body of a 27 year old. Highly recommended.

    Might repeat in a week or two when I am back in the area (I don't live in NoVA).

    Would you recommend anyone else in DMV at similar levels.

    Total Damage: 220.

    P.S: I am new to USG, have been an active member in ISG (international) for years with the same name / handle.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPoppa2308  [View Original Post]
    For those of you who have been missing her or didn't see her the last time she was in town, Zina is back in Tysons. Contact is 206-947-9505.

    https://us-nova.bedpage.com/bodyrubs.../20819464.html

  13. #21154

    Use of credit card at AMPs

    I've never used a credit card at an AMP. If any of you have, please tell me (and others who may not know) what in general do the receipts say? Is it something that monger doesn't want a significant other to see or is it pretty vanilla? Thanks.

    Rhino.

  14. #21153

    Concept spa

    Took a visit to concept because my prior plans fell apart. Concept I believe also goes by angel spa in some of the adds. Of course promises of young new girls. Once I arrived had an unusual entrance for me to compare to others, not mind blowing just different. Met at the door by Lee Lee and quickly ushered to the room. Paid 60 for 30 minutes and decline table shower, as I just had washed.

    She's asking me a lot of questions because I admit first time, but ask me about other places that I had been before. Would whisper what massage I want. I would say soft relaxing please and she would keep asking. So I said I want everything, she's says oh no, not on first time.

    She has to leave several time for phone and door. But it as brief. She gets completely naked and let's me enjoy her boobs. Small. But big nipples. She applies oil to my Johnson and gets on top for stripper slide. Feels good. But we can't have FS because first time. I blow monster sized load due to being backed up, cleaned up and left.

    Few notes.

    She never took off her mask.

    Not bad looking at all. Mid 30's.

    Never made me stop and get the Money (that's big for me).

    Very nice girl.

    Language is so so, communication was little difficult.

  15. #21152

    The slide

    Quote Originally Posted by SemenSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Definitely revisiting with Hannah- I was blown away with how insanely cute Hannah is. I doubt her session will top Kim's, but I will definitely need to take her for a test drive. All in all an amazing experience at Queen.
    I'm thinking of trying Hannah since I've recently sampled Kim (review posted here). Kim was a very good experience, despite the simulated BBBJ. Has anyone gotten a camel toe slide or thigh job out her? I might just see Kim again for that because it was a trill to be sliding between her lips and occasionally dipping in her hole by accident raw.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape