Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21177

    The slide

    Quote Originally Posted by SemenSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Definitely revisiting with Hannah- I was blown away with how insanely cute Hannah is. I doubt her session will top Kim's, but I will definitely need to take her for a test drive. All in all an amazing experience at Queen.
    I'm thinking of trying Hannah since I've recently sampled Kim (review posted here). Kim was a very good experience, despite the simulated BBBJ. Has anyone gotten a camel toe slide or thigh job out her? I might just see Kim again for that because it was a trill to be sliding between her lips and occasionally dipping in her hole by accident raw.

  2. #21176

    New or Old just a switch bait?

    This weekend will be some free time to check out some new indy and file a report. Have anyone tasted the goods on either one of them yet, Thinking of going for a sampling on the way back from the Sterling Ashburn area.

    https://us-nova.bedpage.com/bodyrubs.../21145859.html

    https://us-nova.bedpage.com/bodyrubs.../22027881.html

  3. #21175

    Lana in Reston

    Do not go!

    This is Dalin or whatever the name was.

    The pics are fake, she is 30 yrs older than the pics.

    I showed up and should have walked out,.

    Foolishly, I stayed and took the HE for $2.0.

    She wanted it all, but she's too old and I was not having it, but since I was already in, I gave in to the Nova HE.

    Avoid! Too many others out there.

    Avoid!

    You can thank me later!

  4. #21174
    Quote Originally Posted by DmvMonger  [View Original Post]
    Nice review. Location?
    Mika Spa in Arlington VA.

  5. #21173
    Quote Originally Posted by Korman23  [View Original Post]
    I too recently decided to see Kim at Queen after all of the positive reviews and have to agree with most everything being said here. She was an absolute delight. Two things do come to mind though: I would say she is more of a solid B up top but they look larger because she is a petite person. Also, I am quite sure she is Chinese not Korean.
    You're right, probably Bs on a small frame but 100% not Chinese. She is from Seoul and responded to my limited Korean. All the girls at queen are Korean.

  6. #21172

    Agree on Kim at Queen

    I too recently decided to see Kim at Queen after all of the positive reviews and have to agree with most everything being said here. She was an absolute delight. Two things do come to mind though: I would say she is more of a solid B up top but they look larger because she is a petite person. Also, I am quite sure she is Chinese not Korean.

  7. #21171

    Meal Fit For a Queen

    Visited Queen around midday to see Kim based off positive reviews on the forum. Paid. 8 for the hour and hit the showers. Shower was fun- Kim let her personality shine and complimented my physique many times. She paid close attention to the backdoor, and the same to junior on the flip. She toweled me off and back to the room for the massage. Massage was good- I asked for medium pressure and she worked a number on me which included back walking. When time for the action to begin, Kim dimmed the lights and made her way over to my ass and said 'good for you, good for me' and started gently rimming me for a good 5 minutes. I had never experienced this before but it felt nice so I went with it. I could feel her tongue across my asshole, taint and ballsack as she got her lunch in for the day right then and there. On the flip she motioned for me to remove her dress and exposed her natural tits, likely Cs. I sucked and licked her nipples as I reached around and got two handfuls of ass. Kim has a tight cute little butt on her. Overall I was impressed with her physique as a mid 40's K-girl, she is hot as shit. I laid her down on the table and went straight for DATY which she responded to with little moans of pleasure. She pulled her legs back and put her butt up as if to invite me in for DATO which I of course obliged. I turned her over and presented her in doggy position and took a step back for a moment and just admired what was happening. I dove right back in with my tongue and continued DATO and DATY from the back which had to be the hottest thing I've experienced at an AMP ever and I'm usually a FS guy. With time nearly expired, she laid back down and asked me to finish Russian. I popped allover her C cups after a few minutes of pumping. She cleaned me up real nice and I forked over 1. 0 for the tip before pulling out an additional "secret" .2 and offered it on top since the experience was phenomenal. Overall damage was 2.0. As she was walking me out she introduced me to Joon and Hannah, showing me off as her prize for the day. Definitely revisiting with Hannah- I was blown away with how insanely cute Hannah is. I doubt her session will top Kim's, but I will definitely need to take her for a test drive. All in all an amazing experience at Queen.

  8. #21170
    Quote Originally Posted by DonQuiote  [View Original Post]
    I have visited Mika Spa quite a few times. It's generally not much other than a Chinese rub and tug. No table shower. I have normally gotten a normal / decent looking middle age provider who generally does a good quick massage, good tease and then a nova finish. A few times in the past there was a younger hot provider, but she only provided nova finish with no clothing removal.

    Currently there is a nice middle age provider probably in her 40's, with a decent rack, and the past two times she has been quick to lift up her shirt to allow access and puts my face right on her nipples.

    Well, yesterday, the tease, before the flip was so good, that when I flipped, and she put her boobs in my face, I finished too quickly, as soon as she started the hand job.

    She was like, oh you went too quickly, you need to go again! You want to go again?

    I told her we could try, but it's doubtful, as I only paid $0. 5 for hh.

    She was like, you must go two times!

    So she went after it. And twice I told her thank you, but I don't think I'll be able to go again so quickly. She pushed back and told me I have to go again, you not leave until you go two times!

    And sure enough, after 10 more minutes of solid effort on her part, she was able to get me to go again. Probably a record for me to go twice in 10-15 minutes, normally I need at least a half hour for the recovery.

    Anyway, I was very pleased by her tenacity to get the job done twice! I think she felt bad that she got me to go too quickly the first time.

    She gets an A for the effort and getting the job done twice so I gave her $0. 8 for the tip.
    Nice review. Location?

  9. #21169
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphalt  [View Original Post]
    I've been to Spirit Wellness in Springfield before and posted about it. Recently I've been there a few times and seen Cindy. She's totally legit but it's the best massage for the money I've seen. An hour is. 6 and worth every penny if you really need some skilled body work.
    Do you have a link to an ad?

  10. #21168

    Seen ad for long time

    I have seen Cherry ad for a while, but I agree with last couple replies. The picture in her ad is not attractive what so ever. I was even questioning if it was a man or women.

    But hey, if original post monger had a great time, then that's all that matters I guess.

    I'm sure at some point we all have had a not super attractive provider, that surprised you and rocked your world. Who knows.

    Happy mongering, be safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by BahhumBug  [View Original Post]
    I didn't find her attractive. She has a daughter who if I remember correctly is late teens or early twenties, which would explain her looking 50. She wore a lot if makeup, too much. Her tits are MM, and don't look good IMO (I have preference for naturals of any sie over MMs though). Massage was nothing to wrie home about either. I like CMT and LMT quality massages, and would be surprised if se had either of those qualifications.

  11. #21167

    Not attractive either

    I didn't find her attractive. She has a daughter who if I remember correctly is late teens or early twenties, which would explain her looking 50. She wore a lot if makeup, too much. Her tits are MM, and don't look good IMO (I have preference for naturals of any sie over MMs though). Massage was nothing to wrie home about either. I like CMT and LMT quality massages, and would be surprised if se had either of those qualifications.

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveTheCurves  [View Original Post]
    Her face is not that attractive. How is her body? She also looks over 50. (sorry don't mean to be so critical).

  12. #21166
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveTheCurves  [View Original Post]
    Her face is not that attractive. How is her body? She also looks over 50. (sorry don't mean to be so critical).
    She is definitely under 50. Great ass and tits. She has gained some weight over the past year, but she is fun and one of better INDYs, I have experienced. Face is about a 4/5.

  13. #21165

    Cherry

    Quote Originally Posted by DoYouKnow  [View Original Post]
    She is all over this forum and craiglist.

    https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...465255647.html
    Her face is not that attractive. How is her body? She also looks over 50. (sorry don't mean to be so critical).

  14. #21164

    Quick Search would have given you this.

    Quote Originally Posted by PomLovesThais  [View Original Post]
    Does cherry have an ad online posted?
    She is all over this forum and craiglist.

    https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...465255647.html

  15. #21163

    Thai cherry

    Quote Originally Posted by DmvMonger  [View Original Post]
    I paid a visit to cherry recently to catch her before she retires. She had on a short tight dress that showed off her curves. Her ass looked perfect. For the next 30 minutes she gave me the best FBSM I've ever gotten from her. By this time we agreed this would be the last visit due to her retirement so she stepped up her game. The next half hour was pure GFE with a mix of alternating DFK, DATY, DATO, BBBJ and BBFS. She had a couple nice Os in DATY. She pulled me up towards her and took me in BB, asking me to fuck her hard in standing mish. I pounded away for a while but wasn't ready to finish. I pulled out, and she dropped to her knees for BBBJ. She attacked my dick with DT and BLS and amazing noises. I could have CIM but I wanted more. She turned over and presented herself in standing K9. I hit it from the back for a few minutes. She was throwing her ass back at me and it took everything I had not to pop. By now I was getting close so I put her back on the table, put her legs on my shoulders and pounded away with her strong encouragement. "Come get your special". BBFSCIP was offered but I finished on her stomach. I'm sure MSOG was on the table but I had to be somewhere. She's retiring soon and moving home. Catch her while you can.
    Does cherry have an ad online posted?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape