rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 725 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 225 625 675 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 775 825 1225 ... LastLast
Results 10,861 to 10,875 of 24534
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13674

    Need help finding this girl

    Does anyone remember this girl she used to work out of the hotel on Loch Raven? I'm trying to find out what happened to her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5ABC19E0-1EEF-407B-B26D-989EC2F833E4.jpeg‎   F5AA556F-A8D1-48BB-83E0-D54F49FCA662.jpg‎  

  2. #13673
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    She is not Kitten. I think Kitten don't post any ads.
    Kitten had ads on ListCr at wler. She's got the multicolored hair. I recall her last ad being October 2020. The database search engine is down right now on LC.

  3. #13672

    Headhuncho

    Quote Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer  [View Original Post]
    I recently had a dream about headhuncho out east 23rd. It was a qik setup. I arrive no waiting gave me door number immediately. I got inside and she looks like pics. Hard on the eyes though but a decent body with a nice ass. She takes me upstairs to her room and proceeds to give me a nice slow bbj until I was ready no rushing. I tell her bend over slipped inside her creamy pussy and pounded away until I pulled out and shot my load all over her ass. Got dressed and left. Great service. Damage 60 Good nut.

    https://escort13.com/post/64746400?currentPage=1
    Street name is Dee. Used the walk greenmount ave but I never caught up with her then. Had an offer to have a three way with her and destiny when she was walking, but was tight on time that day. Gave her a nice milky filling a few weeks ago at her new place, she was high as a kite off the weed. Probably would've let me leave without a donation, but she was cool so I stepped up as agreed. After the deed she went straight to her grilled cheese sandwich and fries lmao. Must've been some good ass weed: nut dripping down the leg as she gobbled that sammy.

  4. #13671

    Ally

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    Do you have her number? I used to work out with this girl pretty aggressively, she got into it big time. Fantastic sweaty sessions. Is this the same Kitten?

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...7/355572831218
    This girls name is Ally. Even states it right in the ad.

  5. #13670
    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    Do you have her number? I used to work out with this girl pretty aggressively, she got into it big time. Fantastic sweaty sessions. Is this the same Kitten?

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...7/355572831218
    She is not Kitten. I think Kitten don't post any ads.

  6. #13669

    Kitten

    Quote Originally Posted by ErickTheRed  [View Original Post]
    Kitten is a post op transsexual, if you're into that great but you should know it
    I remember someone posting a video of Kitten. 100% sexy woman. Could someone post the video link or PM me. I want to verify the tattoos with my other link I just posted. PM me if you can pass on contact or web info.

  7. #13668

    Looking for Kitten

    Quote Originally Posted by YourOut  [View Original Post]
    I can post about anyone I want.

    Maybe you should worry about yourself. Thinking about that!
    Do you have her number? I used to work out with this girl pretty aggressively, she got into it big time. Fantastic sweaty sessions. Is this the same Kitten?

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...7/355572831218

  8. #13667

    Kitten

    Quote Originally Posted by BMax986  [View Original Post]
    Even if a girl doesn't want to be posted about, it's still fair game to post about them, that is the point of this site. However, if you have a good rapport with someone, you may want to consider respecting their wishes.

    Someone seems a bit obsessed with kitten, only 11 posts, all about kitten, not referring to you OCG. Generally seems to be negative and seems to be discouraging guys from seeing kitten. Or asking for details. Asking someone if he is one of her regulars seems a bit much. You said peaches was much better, but never posted about her. Only about kitten. Maybe you should see peaches or others and share about those visits. Obsession is never good in this hobby, hypothetically speaking of course.
    I can post about anyone I want.

    Maybe you should worry about yourself. Thinking about that!

  9. #13666
    That's great news. I saw someone, almost a skeleton, who looked a little like her a few years after she stopped posting ads. If she looks that good now, probably couldn't have been here. Thanks for the update!

    Quote Originally Posted by SamEyeAm  [View Original Post]
    That's her. Definitely looked better than a girl close to death.

  10. #13665

    Bella

    That's her. Definitely looked better than a girl close to death.

    Quote Originally Posted by JWelsh  [View Original Post]
    This Bella from like 6 years ago? https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/bella-es...ltimore-124851#erotic.

    I remember seeing her a bunch of times at the holiday inn on cromwell bridge road back then before she started ripping people off. I've been pretty sure I saw her walking down Belair Rd looking like she was close to death since then. If she's looking good now though, maybe that wasn't her.

  11. #13664

    Headhuncho

    I recently had a dream about headhuncho out east 23rd. It was a qik setup. I arrive no waiting gave me door number immediately. I got inside and she looks like pics. Hard on the eyes though but a decent body with a nice ass. She takes me upstairs to her room and proceeds to give me a nice slow bbj until I was ready no rushing. I tell her bend over slipped inside her creamy pussy and pounded away until I pulled out and shot my load all over her ass. Got dressed and left. Great service. Damage 60 Good nut.

    https://escort13.com/post/64746400?currentPage=1

  12. #13663

    Kitten

    Even if a girl doesn't want to be posted about, it's still fair game to post about them, that is the point of this site. However, if you have a good rapport with someone, you may want to consider respecting their wishes.

    Someone seems a bit obsessed with kitten, only 11 posts, all about kitten, not referring to you OCG. Generally seems to be negative and seems to be discouraging guys from seeing kitten. Or asking for details. Asking someone if he is one of her regulars seems a bit much. You said peaches was much better, but never posted about her. Only about kitten. Maybe you should see peaches or others and share about those visits. Obsession is never good in this hobby, hypothetically speaking of course.

  13. #13662

    Diamond GG

    Looks like she's disappeared again. Wonder what's going on with that one.

  14. #13661

    Red-headed Bella?

    This Bella from like 6 years ago? https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/bella-es...ltimore-124851#erotic.

    I remember seeing her a bunch of times at the holiday inn on cromwell bridge road back then before she started ripping people off. I've been pretty sure I saw her walking down Belair Rd looking like she was close to death since then. If she's looking good now though, maybe that wasn't her.

    Quote Originally Posted by SamEyeAm  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't sure if this was really Taylor, or if someone was just using her pictures, so I TOFTT. I was pleased to find out it was her. Setting up the date was pretty easy. Got to the notel and Red-headed Bella answered the door. Bella's still looking good and I'll probably try to set up a date with her next week. Taylor is a little worse for wear since the last time I saw her. Med use is definitely getting to her. She has some scars on her legs. She still has a very cute face and took greek like a champ. She said she'll be in Timonium for the next two weeks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/78260129/#.

  15. #13660

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by SamEyeAm  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't sure if this was really Taylor, or if someone was just using her pictures, so I TOFTT. I was pleased to find out it was her. Setting up the date was pretty easy. Got to the notel and Red-headed Bella answered the door. Bella's still looking good and I'll probably try to set up a date with her next week. Taylor is a little worse for wear since the last time I saw her. Med use is definitely getting to her. She has some scars on her legs. She still has a very cute face and took greek like a champ. She said she'll be in Timonium for the next two weeks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/78260129/#.
    Got a link to Bella's ad?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape